Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Her whole body is lumpy, , is that because of the Lipo
Another Tattler earlier was explaining about the over use of lipo and fat disolvers. They said that when the fat cells are disolved, they are gone for good. So I think years of having surgery, fat sucked out of her, other things being pumped in, skin stretched, botox, fillers, you name it, this has somehow irreversibly screwed up her shape now.

• Wow
Reactions: 35

BilboHolmes

Love the mix of ages here ❤❤ I’m 44 and a half. Been aware of Katie since her Page 3 days. I actually used to really like her and admire how she made a name for herself. What was I thinking ?
I was in secondary school and my school bully emulated her. So I hated KP. Then I grew up a bit it wasn’t KP’s fault and then I had my first baby when she had Harvey and kept up with her a little over the years (more Harvey than her tbh). I thought, although I don’t like her or anything she does, that’s a ‘me’ problem. She clearly has business smarts, is using what she has in a misogynistic society, im probably just jealous.
Then, slowly, I saw through it all. I grew up again and saw her for what she is- a lifelong addict (love affairs, attention, marriage, babies, drugs, surgery, alcohol), who has used and abused people from day 1 and that 14 year old me was right all along.
Everyone was fooled x

• Heart

Gem74

VIP Member
Agree. I see certain trigger words in them which will obviously get a rise from some people.
It was the ‘princess looking like a lesbian’ quote that for me was one step too far. I realise this is a gossip site, but its aimed at Katie Price, not her children. I found that particular quote homophobic and unnecessary and reported it.

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
This "locked up safe...." Is it the same rucksack in a back room at the Mucky Mansion from where all her other jewellery was stolen?
Yes, amazing how she keeps her old boobs locked in a safe but not her jewelry isn't it?

• Haha

kirajodie

VIP Member
This may have been answered, it's really hard to order a MHA... There has to be specific grounds and sectioning is even harder. Certain behaviours have to be displayed, mostly extremely erratic already in complete breakdown.
Unfortunately, what we see with KFP is pretty "low level", whilst she clearly has issues, with self esteem, her body, drugs, booze, the relationship she's in, I don't think she has a named MH condition or diagnosis.
KFP can easily say all the drama (self imposed) in her life affects her MH without having a specific diagnosis. MH has been made such a massive topic (rightly so) but at the same, the MH card is abused by some. People are scared of what someone might do (eg CF) and just keep things placated.
Along with the MH services, doctors, nurses being so incredibly stretched right now, people tend to be held/managed until they can be seen properly.
Surely if she is using MH to be excused CS or court dates etc she would need provide some evidence of that , doctors report etc

Let’s face it, she missed his first fashion show as she couldn’t give a shit.
Any Mum that cared about their kids, especially when this a really big deal for H, would ensure they were at the show and with him throughout. I bet she didn't even watch it live by video. She probably tore herself away from her precious holiday for a quick chat with H, “ Oh Mummy is so proud of you!” bullshit, then back to business on her holiday.
But don’t forget, she is such a great Mum to H, isn‘t she.??????
Main point is, this was for charity so no money involved for her, the chance of her missing the nightclub appearance with him is zero, they are being paid

• Angry
  • Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Let’s face it, she missed his first fashion show as she couldn’t give a shit.
Any Mum that cared about their kids, especially when this a really big deal for H, would ensure they were at the show and with him throughout. I bet she didn't even watch it live by video. She probably tore herself away from her precious holiday for a quick chat with H, “ Oh Mummy is so proud of you!” bullshit, then back to business on her holiday.
But don’t forget, she is such a great Mum to H, isn‘t she.??????
See's him every weekend without fail, doesn't miss any.
Time to update the chart?

• Haha
  • Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
It took me ages to feel confident enough to post. After a couple of times it becomes easy and everyone is friendly on here, they don't jump down your throat every five minutes. Now you have posted, please carry on 😊
The is one member who jumps down people's throats, they had a go at me and when I mentioned it a lot of others piled in saying they had to them as well. Said member disappeared but a new poster with a similar style arrived and again, after a difficult time, that poster too disappeared. It happens. We old lags spot it sooner or later and call them out. They vanish But...........
So, if someone's horrid to you, take it in your stride and carry on.

• Heart
  • Wow

Sketchy

VIP Member
Prob not a nice thing to say, but I think KP really isn't right in the head, there's something definitely lacking. Has she ever had any real female friends to have a laugh and a giggle with, about ordinary everyday things? I can't remember her having any. She reminds me so much of Anna Nicole Smith whose life was also a complete disaster - and look how that ended.

I know everyone should be free to live their own lives as they wish when they reach adulthood, but either KP ignored good advice from her mum when she was younger, or didn't get any. I also know had I been Katie Price and acted the way she did/does, my mum (and sister) wouldn't have had to say a word - one look from them would've been enough to let me know I was acting like a complete dickhead and attention seeker, and to wise up, as not only was I ruining my own life, but also seriously affecting the lives of my children, and to get my bloody act together pronto! She's been allowed to act like the law-breaking spoilt brat that she is for far too long - an intervention should've been called a long time ago by those who profess to care about her own well-being, and that of her chidren.

• Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
I think if she ditched the extensions and cultivated the short hair look, she’d look years younger. She also needs to get rid of all the breast implants and reduce to a normal size. If she dressed properly (no more track suits or the teen stuff) and kept her nails short with a subtle shade or polish, she would look a million times better.
And wore a balaclava

• Haha
  • Heart

NotTheDoctor26

Katie Price #142 Skanky has rock hard boobs, Cole has saggy moobs, matters not where you sit, they are just a pair of tit(s)
#bekind, first attempt! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
Also I’m extremely surprised she wasn’t there for Harvey’s fashion show. An event that she would of made all about her. It’s not like skanky to miss a photo opportunity.

Reactions: 34

tracey3871

VIP Member
Talk about deluded, who would give this freak a million quid for 2 bags of gelatine plastic bags that have been inserted into her weird frame!
Proudly stating how many boob jobs she's had. Omg, the woman seriously has major issues
She can't even get £10 for her OF .... The ship has sailed Pricey ... No one is interested

• Haha

Angelic37

VIP Member
oh sorry, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to post freely!?
I made your mistake under my original profile on the Harry and Meghan thread and was instantly banned 😂 I'd just suggest getting a gauge for the thread maybe before speaking positive about her. It's the same on other threads as I found out to my cost. But we're a lovely bunch, don't let it put you off. It's just honestly, when you've seen the things we have and know what we know, there is absolutely nothing positive to say about her. There's a Wiki at the top of the page, have a read through, it's extremely eye opening. 👀

• Heart

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
I think my hate of Krusty came with the animal abuse, I never really took much notice of her in the 80’s although I was scouted for playboy I turned it down as I was also an art student and very militant at the time. Something didn’t add up when pet after pet went missing

• Heart

Madge2022

VIP Member
Talk about deluded, who would give this freak a million quid for 2 bags of gelatine plastic bags that have been inserted into her weird frame!
Proudly stating how many boob jobs she's had. Omg, the woman seriously has major issues
Imagine you were one of her creditors and she turns up with a manky old silicone tit to pay the debt. 😳

• Haha
  • Sick