Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
And…. Whilst I’m ranting… she’s not scared of needles cos she’s had more pricks than a hedgehog

• Haha
Reactions: 33

armywife119

VIP Member
So I held my gag reflex to have a quick look at the fanny tattoo🤢
Scrolling down there was an arsehole tattoo, I mean what, why, how… the logistics of it. I suppose you just squat or get on all fours open your bum cheeks and pray you don’t let one rip.

It wasn’t skankys but surprised she hasn’t gone down this route.

Jett is such a gorgeous little boy, how could anyone put drugs and men before those precious babies. 😕

• Sad
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member

good grief.🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 What a cunt.
Absolutely hideous. Deformed. Clearly the pictures were taken before Tattoo. She is a laughing stock. The chest is grotesque and her face looks like Ken Doll. Whatever has she done to herself? How he can walk with her, people must really be staring at that mess.

• Haha

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
The reason they are still together in my opinion is basically blackmail.

If either one dumps the other - both have footage and evidence of each other breaking the law and will use it.

I think hes stuck there or if he leaves its prison and shes stuck with him for the same reason.

Im sure they threaten each other with it whenever there is a row

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just catching lip but from the last thread

What I find amusing about Kp and her quest for the freebie life, is she is so specific.The extensions must be” amazing”.For amazing ,read “of the highest quality”therefore expensive.
And she needs them in around 18th March.Is this for her walking hand in hand with Cole to his court case( if he attends

given the awful photos from the last court appearance showing greasy minging tapes that she tried to apply herself she s looking to look better. I hope no one even entertains this. They will not get paid and I wouldn’t want that association with my business

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
402D6B90-86D6-453B-877F-7175B161F12E.jpeg
Legs akimbo while she stuffs her face. He doesn’t utter a word here he seems totally fucked off. Maybe there’s a foul stench about and he can’t work out where it’s coming from… hint hint Cole your missus is airing her minge next to ya. Just hope no other guests were trying to enjoy their lunch around her 🤢

He picks her spot and then she insults his bollocks. Always has to go there doesn’t she 😩 no manners at all.

• Haha

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
A few thoughts on the latest pics released because she’s there but she’s had a tattoo done hasn’t she so these are obvs from last week.

1. Her toenail is so long is makes me feel physically sick even with hypermemasis
2. Her knees give her age away. Can’t get those sorted darl unfortunately.
3. She looks like she physically cannot move or breathe with that ridiculous chest.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

Private2407

Chatty Member

My sentiments exactly
Kris is right, she eats shit & doesn't exercise, about to turn 44 & go into perimenopause which often plays havoc with skin & given her sun-damaged skin already it's only going to be a few years before her inner thighs & knees drop so she's going to be a road map by my age of 50 because she'll have lifted & stretched every part of the body & the only reason she's so HONEST about her procedures is because she doesn't fecking pay for the majority of them when there are so many out there that have done the work & lost weight but the NHS won't remove the fat for them...priveleged f-kin twat 😡....takes a moment to squish my stress ball to calm myself 😖

• Heart
Her face looks so flat which is weird, and sunken into her neck. I know we’ve covered the nose to death, but… she really has utterly ruined herself…View attachment 1120231View attachment 1120232View attachment 1120234
Every time I see that dirty, stretched, moley, brown, sunburnt damaged cleavage, it just reminds me of a dirty bum crack 🤢, I'm so sorry but I had to say it 🙈🙊 every time I go to look at the online news I'm reading a story about something going on in the real world and these pictures of her shoving her arsechest out keep appearing, it's visual assault in my opinion 🤣.

There's nowhere to hide from it and I'm now going to have to go and put my eyeballs in the washing machine. Then I'm going back over to the Secret Celeb Gossip page, there's a 'linegate' going on over there, no ladybugs involved this time just 4 white lines and a pot and tiny spoon on the table in front of PC Penny Lancaster and a load of 'Johnson's baby powder'😉 on Sir Rod's trousers at the Annabel's party.

Bet old arsechest would have loved to have been invited, imagining her crawling under the table sniffing Sir Rod's trousers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🐞❄❄❄❄

👀🚿

• Haha
  • Wow

Krm2011

VIP Member
Why am I scrolling through Sue Perkins nudes at 7am? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You lot crack me up! I've slept like shit but I'm sat here giggling to myself reading last night's chats 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Happy Friday you mad lot 😘🤪

**Deletes search history 👀

• Haha

tomkat1

Chatty Member
She looks so much worse since she met Crawl. The difference is unreal! Getting too much work done to look younger for him has had the opposite effect

Reactions: 32

plinky

VIP Member
She’s only had those boobs done that big to try to make her waist look smaller. She hasn’t managed to get torso or hip curves with lipo or fat transfers and is struggling to keep the weight off naturally. I mean it overall makes her look bigger but I think that’s what she’s trying to do

Jeff Braizer has also been on a reality show, shipwrecked C4, before jade did BB. He wasn’t a no one but he hadn’t won big brother. I don’t like Jeff much, having met him a few times he’s annoying but he’s still actually working to earn money, he’s not an influencer. He recently set up some mental health charity walks in Harlow which was a good thing to do. Hes lived in the same place for years and years and hasn’t really lived an overly flashy life to my knowledge

Eureka

VIP Member
I think we need to accept now that the law, the courts, the bankruptcy trustees, community service people, the papers, the tv channels, the priory, her family will never intervene and bring her to account, they just fail us every time. We just have to sit back and watch her destroy herself, with help from the underbite one. It’s happening in front of us now.

Every photo shoot, IG post, she looks worse and worse, plus she seems to becoming increasingly incoherent, almost unhinged, be it pain meds or other shit, she is in a complete mess now. We are watching her decline month on month, it’s accelerating, something will snap soon, she looks totally wasted, and I’m finding it hard to even look at that patchwork body these days, it’s quite horrific what she’s done to herself. This can’t carry on much longer, she’s just a freak show, this is now ultimate crash and burn behaviour.
I'm getting real Anna Nicole vibes off her and we all know how that turned out.

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
If it's a Backgrid photo she chose that one 😲 if it's a still from her YouTube she okd it all. Makes you wonder what didn't make the cut! (Excuse the pun).
Oh yes. I remember the reposte from Sandals management, after the skank had a go at being critical.
Their response was, as our American friends would say, awesome.
I think it was after the beach wedding to KH.
The main point they made was that they would not be welcoming her back for any of her future weddings.
That was SO hilarious. Refunded her fully for the sham wedding and said she would not be welcome at any of their resorts globally for 'future' weddings'! Pure class!!!!

Attachments

• Haha

slightly disheveled

Going back to those recent photos, she's getting a mono boob look, the skin at the top of her cleavage has come away from her chest wall, and from watching botched, it's difficult to fix. Maybe she'll try to fix it herself the next time she has her staple gun out for diy.... <wanders off to google Canadian slutty sue>

• Haha

pollycopping

Chatty Member
Obvious they told the court that they needed to go Thailand for work purposes and needed the money that’s why they have been cautious in trying to make every pic look like they are filming and keep popping the word work in now and then also think the same was said to skankys probation officer toget out of cs . Notice she mentioned work again on the last day saying she was filming , to try and clear the path for when they get back surely someone is watching these antics