Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCranky

VIP Member

carol looks thoroughly pissed off in this video ... like some 4yr old GIRL having a strop .... she is also on edge, most probably high .... constantly pulls that cheap nasty velour tracksuit top over those ridiculous boobs, trying to hide them 🥴 ... judging by this body language, she is not happy with her new norks... which for us is good news ... ROLL ON THE NEXT BOTCHED SURGERY .... seems the creep ryan mira ( who usually sets up influenzers with rich Arabs for porta potty services in Dubai💩💩:sick::sick:🤮🤮 ) has blagged her this free holiday, if she advertises where she is staying ... hence the con merchant cunt, is claiming its ` WORK🤬🤬🤬 ` .... she looks hideous ... walks like an overweight BLOKE who hasn't exercised for years, and cant walk, cause his fat thighs keep rubbing together .... finally, something is not right ... ` pencil ..... dickless wonder ` is so far detached in this video, looks like behind closed doors, this is no fairy tale, the tension between them is very evident🤷‍♀️
Well if she's just had her boobs done what is she doing exercising and being in a swimming pool. Also she doesn't know the difference between compartments and apartments. She claims she's going to start doing stuff for charity again... why don't you start by paying back your creditors if you want to make amends. It's those people I feel sorry for and obviously goes without saying her gorgeous kids. Gosh she's a shameless cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Notredamn

VIP Member
She’s looking drug-addled now. And boozy. Feel dreadful saying it but she reminds me of some troubled characters we have knocking around our local town centre who may or may not be homeless but definitely have issues.

Reactions: 38

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I'm thinking Amy, too. God knows, but someone needs to advocate for that lad...it sure as shit ain't Kate.
I think it's just KP that has control over Harvey's cash & personal life. Personally I think the college need to look into some sort of safe guarding order. He has no privacy or dignity where she's concerned. It must be very challenging for the staff at Star College, (all credit to them) looking after Harvey and they will have set routine's for him. When she removes him for the paid publicity shows, all the hard work they do, will be lost. I suspect they will try & get him to use the toilet (which she's never done) but will be back into pads when she has him. There must be some legal authorities that can override her control, as he is clearly vulnerable and unable to make his own life choices & decisions. I believe a lot of his emotional turmoil and rages are down to the way she treats him and her chaotic life. People constantly in/out of her abode's when he's there & all the different 'daddies/uncles'. Certainly she has no motherly skills and she uses him to get attention, sympathy & CASH. IF he does attend Acapulco club with a carer, then shame on Star College for allowing this too.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Oh well spotted Dawn, what do you all think, he walloped her & she's covering for him or it's make-up??
I think he hit her. He's threatened her with all the stuff he's recorded so now she's saying it was make up. When they split up, the truth will come out. Can't wait.

wimble womble

VIP Member
Having watched what harvey did next i very much doubt the bbc can go any further with that programme, so if she is expecting a constant payday with that i think she is mistaken
And lastly why arnt people questioning the mental health of all the people she F*****D over regarding money, i dont believe for a minute that there are no creditors in the shadows trying there hardest to nail her to the wall.

• Heart

plinky

VIP Member
that YT video is just weird. He hardly speaks. She says they don’t have sex, he picks a spot on her nose then she says he has tiny balls. She then says she can’t stop eating and is getting fat and moans to Carl about it constantly

• Haha
  • Sick

emmaw28

VIP Member
And then… we have a clip of Michelle going through the times table with Bunny. Whilst the demented birth mother is parading her hideous over inflated boobs in Thailand. What polar opposite lives they’re living.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

DC16

VIP Member
She wheels out the ' I am going to get fit' story & has pics taken in a gym regularly... She did it with Alex Reid, more recently with Boyson ... She has no intention of working out to get fit ... It's just her mixed bag of recyclable media crap. I spotted the lipo when sh had that stupid bandage hat on .. she came back from facial surgery with slimmer hips & legs, so, it was obvious to me ... KP now thinks she can eat what she wants and laze about then just get the fat sucked out regularly ... The health risks of repeatedly doing this won't cross her tiny mind ... The Surgeons she goes to don't appear to have any ethics to keep operating on her like this ... She has got to be at high risk of having a stroke
This is the extent of how hard she works out…🤣
4EC0DE7A-7CC9-4B2D-BFC1-D73909D2DC6C.png

• Haha
  • Sick

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Wow.Thats not good.The first thing I noticed was the hunchchest of notre dame look.Which is laughable, and then I realised it is not laughable.
I have realised( Perhaps for the first time), that I am looking at a sick woman.
We all put weight on,we all have off days, and often tracksuit bottoms have been my best friends, but Kp genuinely looks ill to me.
It looks like over indulgence.... of things that are not good.
I may dislike her, but I hope nothing really bad happens, at least for the sake of those kids.

As bad as this sounds I think it’ll come to the point where death is the kindest thing on her for those children. It must be extremely stressful and distressing for the children wondering where mum is, is she ok, is she sober, is she being a dick somewhere etc etc. I have a family member who is homeless, alcoholic and in and out of prison who lost custody of her daughter who is now 12 and she’s at the point where she does t care about mum and it would be easier on everyone to know she’s at peace than walking the streets somewhere.

Some people just cannot be helped or saved and this is where KP is at.

• Sad
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I've just been having a nosey on Peter's insta. There's a lovely picture of Junior seeing his grandmother for the first time in 2 years, due to covid.
All of the comments are so positive.
If only that fucking vile Bint could be so graceful in acknowledging Junior's reunion with his grandmother.
But, no, she had to burn her bridges & show everyone what a vile, vicious, deluded, man hater that she really is.

I'm sure Peter's family rue the day he got involved with her!! They must fucking ate her for what she's put their grandchildren through the past two years, being with that grubby wife beater & his pencil thin dick!

It must be exhausting, time consuming, & hard on Peter's mental health having to see & hear everything the mother of his children has been upto recently. The same for Kieran. Keeping the children grounded & away from their mother's self destruction.

All, of these pricks, deluded fawning twats on her insta are just as thick as she is, if they think that she's a great mum.
Peter's parents seemed like nice people on the TV show and very humble, god knows what they thought of KP

Eureka

VIP Member
🤣 I am so glad I'm not watching it!
Zero chemistry between them. He seems embarrassed to be with her and has no warmth towards her. His lego hair looks ridiculous. She won't stfu talking shite. But she loves the hotel and wants to come back with the kids :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Even funnier when you zoom in. What is that shape? Her head is smaller than even the deformed tit on the left. No, not you Cole. 🤣

Something is going on with him. He’s silent. He’s barely in the pics and when he is he looks like a back up actor.
I could be completely wrong but I have yet to see a picture where he looks like he is enjoying himself and is happy. He looks thoroughly miserable in every picture I have seen.

• Heart

Animallover2022

VIP Member
What is this! Look at the red forehead folks, the filter won't even touch that part!
She's had it, knackered, worn out and past it. Crawl is getting the dreg ends of her "fame" ahaha desperate little wannabe..
Let's face it, those are the only type of guys left that would give this STD ridden old slapper the time of day!
Filming my arse!

• Haha
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Thanks for the replies I'm reading on the last thread 🥰❤ xx.

I can't reply to all as thread is locked but two so far @Webster1357 Thank you though nope no living out of it sadly, more a hobby but I admit if I weren't on tattle I wouldn't be making the pics lol 🥰❤💕🤗😘 xx.

@Private2407 Thank you too and I see what you mean now on the vagina tattoo..I think I've got the right one so made another pic lol..
I got mixed up and thought I had to make a tattoo of ahem a pic of Katie's undercarriage 😄😄😄❤💕🤗😘 xx.

I think this is the one..I gave Cole one too same one but the other way round lol 😄😄 xx

Resizer_16469408047680.jpg

Back later time to eat 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart