Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
She seems really attached to that tshirt...
There are at least 2 people on this latest post saying they have DM’d her about the hair extensions, checked their profiles, they were hair extension salons 🤦🏽‍♀️ Looks like she’s found more suckers to get her freebies.
Where does she find these clueless business people, and on what planet to they think a drink/driving character, constantly in trouble with the law for other reasons and who is now a freak show with little appeal to anyone under 30, is a good advert for their company. My mind does boggle at the stupidity of these people 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 35

EyeOfTheHawk2

He doesn't seem very sexual, Katie isn't sexy or good at sex, it's always seemed a sexless relationship.
I agree. He seems oddly a-sexual. I've even wondered if he's gay. Perhaps he's just got a low sex drive.

When I was 33 I was basically sex mad - like many men of that age. Back then I'd never have looked twice at a scarred, plastic, criminal, 43 year old, divorced mother of 5. It's hard to understand why any man in his early 30s would find that attractive. It's not as if she's a great person with a fantastic personality :confused:

.... Another reason why I'm sure it's a loveless, fake relationship. I can't believe that when the cameras are off he suddenly turns into a love monster who can't keep his hands off her.

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
As I thought her boobs are rock solid. Not even a slight jiggle as she came down the slide. Horrible things attached to a horrible thing. Boobs should bounce and jiggle!!! She can hardly breathe she’s so unfit. Hope all the enablers are happy with what they help to create, well done AFP you must be so proud!!! As for him, I think he’s our dream!! He’s destroying her and there’s nowt she can do about it other than take the money for as long as she can before it blows up into the inevitable shit show.

• Haha

Angelic37

VIP Member
Her body has always been disproportionate and it will look ever more obvious as she ages. Lipo won't fix her shape. The menopause will keep making her body more square, exacerbated by her diet of bad food, drugs, booze, unnecessary surgery and lack of exercise. Imagine, when she realises she can't make any more money from her looks. Imagine when she finally realises her kids have grown apart from her, no man will ever fancy her and eventually AFP dies. She'll have no one and be penniless. Not even able to maintain her fakery. Veneers falling out, bald, bloated. Unable to even remove those fake tits, they will degrade over time.
Dont hate me but in some ways I identify with her body issues. I'm mid 40s, always been skinny and attractive and young looking. The past couple of years I've fought being a woman in my 40s and tried desperately to look the same as in my 20s and 30s, same clothes etc, still having Botox regularly, actually went to my aesthetic practioner and asked for literally "a face full of fillers". She refused bless her! Said I didn't need them and it would look weird. Turned the money down. So I'm now looking into a permanent face and neck lift. Meanwhile the sensible side of me is fighting it, saying grow old gracefully! You look fine, nothing wrong with being and looking 45. Unlike KP I don't live off my looks. I've never made millions off my looks. They've never been my job. In her shoes I'd be the same, probably worse. I don't feel sorry for her, not in the slightest, but I do get it. She won't stop. She'll never accept it. She'll become Lola Ferrari and she will die from it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I'm getting real Anna Nicole vibes off her and we all know how that turned out.
Deffo, me too, looks very final, she looks like she doesn’t even care anymore, and he is standing by watching it, looking totally disinterested in anything. As bad and lost as she is, WTF is he doing watching this mess. His agenda and motive is weird, he’s nothing without her, yet he appears to be helping push her into oblivion. I can‘t decide if he’s just a c*nt or pure evil, something about him is very wrong, I know that much.

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member

carol looks thoroughly pissed off in this video ... like some 4yr old GIRL having a strop .... she is also on edge, most probably high .... constantly pulls that cheap nasty velour tracksuit top over those ridiculous boobs, trying to hide them 🥴 ... judging by this body language, she is not happy with her new norks... which for us is good news ... ROLL ON THE NEXT BOTCHED SURGERY .... seems the creep ryan mira ( who usually sets up influenzers with rich Arabs for porta potty services in Dubai💩💩:sick::sick:🤮🤮 ) has blagged her this free holiday, if she advertises where she is staying ... hence the con merchant cunt, is claiming its ` WORK🤬🤬🤬 ` .... she looks hideous ... walks like an overweight BLOKE who hasn't exercised for years, and cant walk, cause his fat thighs keep rubbing together .... finally, something is not right ... ` pencil ..... dickless wonder ` is so far detached in this video, looks like behind closed doors, this is no fairy tale, the tension between them is very evident🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

kirajodie

VIP Member
Its the new holiday show. A plastic face in the sun
Her pal ryan runs a company that gets celebs free holidays in exchange for promoting the hotels , think what needs to happen now is folk write to the hotel and say will never stay there because of them being there

• Heart
Reactions: 34

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I thought that said girthier 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yep she’s that too. Beefy is my current most used description of “it”
Claire Powell posted a message a couple of days ago, for International Women's day. It reads:

'You can tell who the strong women are.
They are the ones you see building one another up.
Instead of tearing each other down.

I wonder if this was meant as a dig about the way KP has treated and slandered Michelle & Emily? I hope so.
Will be interesting if anything comes of KP's slanderous rants & accusations made against Kieran. It's very quiet, but maybe (hopefully) the shite will hit the fan when they return from their 'holiday'. I would love there to be a load of legal papers waiting to be served & police knocking at the door (if they can track them down). 👍 🙏

• Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Well if she's just had her boobs done what is she doing exercising and being in a swimming pool. Also she doesn't know the difference between compartments and apartments. She claims she's going to start doing stuff for charity again... why don't you start by paying back your creditors if you want to make amends. It's those people I feel sorry for and obviously goes without saying her gorgeous kids. Gosh she's a shameless cunt
It her effed up head, those creditors that asked for them money back are trolls who are messing with her mental elf. She probably thinks they don't deserve their money back. The vile skank would only give to charity if she can get publicity from it 🤬

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Whats with the voice always rising towards the last sentance. I have never ever seen her participate in a full rational conversation/ 2 way discussion.
I feel she may be very low i.q.
She s thick as a cunt..She cannot have a good chat etc..she hasn’t the capacity cos she is so fucking thick.No knowledge,education etc.Just fuck orf into oblivion.🙁

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh thank God you're safe.....wait till you catch up, I've had an evening worrying about you & apologising 🥰❤🤗
Thank you 🥰 and no need to apologise..I didn't google in the end lol and it's been funny when I last logged on and I got the pic wrong lol Love Pom 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.

Resizer_16170474569840.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member

It looks like she will have more surgery as she is not happy with her body:(
She wheels out the ' I am going to get fit' story & has pics taken in a gym regularly... She did it with Alex Reid, more recently with Boyson ... She has no intention of working out to get fit ... It's just her mixed bag of recyclable media crap. I spotted the lipo when sh had that stupid bandage hat on .. she came back from facial surgery with slimmer hips & legs, so, it was obvious to me ... KP now thinks she can eat what she wants and laze about then just get the fat sucked out regularly ... The health risks of repeatedly doing this won't cross her tiny mind ... The Surgeons she goes to don't appear to have any ethics to keep operating on her like this ... She has got to be at high risk of having a stroke

• Sick
  • Wow

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Him going without sex will only last so long, she's said before she doesn't like it but I can't see him putting up with that for long. The cunt looks miserable. How long is he going to go along with this before shit blows up? There's zero attraction there! There's no way he fancies her I don't care what anyone says..

They can't keep that shit up forever...tick tock motherfuckas 😎😘⌚
He doesn't seem very sexual, Katie isn't sexy or good at sex, it's always seemed a sexless relationship.

Reactions: 33