Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Cole isn't very happy....

Resizer_16470503110900.jpg

His found out even his pencil don't want to be part of him and decided to float away by itself in the pool to escape 😄 x ..

Resizer_16470502376500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Regarding this cretins mental health as a reason to avoid court. I had to attend court last year. It was criminal court rather than to do with bankruptcy kind of things (I know, I know, I am an arsehole and will never forgive myself). I actually do have mental health issues - emotional instability personality disorder, anxiety, depression, body dystrophic disorder, PTSD and I’m autistic, and I got told to fuck off and to turn up on the day I was scheduled to! It wasn’t considered at all. And I had to provide lots of psychiatric reports, I wasn’t able to just say “soz, my mentaw elf is bad, innit”.

Also, all these surgeries she has are fucking dangerous. I had my boobies reduced a few tears ago. Waste of time, I just fat again and now they are bigger than ever.
But the surgeon said if there were any problems, be it a complication or I just didn’t like the result, I’d have to wait at least 6 months, as you need to allow for them to settle.

• Heart
  • Sad

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
After seeing her story I actually thought she was going to say “ I can’t wait to get home to see my kids” but no the skanky bitch can’t wait to get home to get hair extensions - vile cow 🤮
Jeeeeeezzzzz looks like Jessica alvez before the sex change

Screenshot_20220311-080411.png
Katie pwice
Screenshot_20220311-080208.png
rodrigo alvez

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

emmaw28

VIP Member
Firstly. Who even lets their bf “pop their spots”, Secondly. Putting it out there for all to see?
Wtf is she doing?! I find this kind of thing vile! Things like farting and belching in public - she’s an animal. Actually that’s offensive to animals. Even my dog looks around in horror when he realises he’s let one go 😅
But honestly. Wtaf!

• Haha

Tamar

VIP Member
Wish i hadnt looked at the canadian slut, took me to an art page where i found a new OF image of skank and cole. For decency i covered over the bits.

images~2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

karma4klattie

VIP Member
i really hope Skanky’s bulky new look isn’t a run up to a weight loss DVD like Lauren Goodger and Kerry Katona have done in the past? I read about how certain celebs are approached and are encouraged to put weight on so there is a more impressive “reveal” at the end of the DVD. Mind you, who wants to look like her?
I don't go along with the massive weight gain thing. She's still got skinny legs, flat bum and hips apart from the implants and injected fat, a flat stomach and lean torso. Sure her arms and back are a little plumper, and we see so many filtered pictures of her face that her natural squarer face now looks wrong to us, but the overweight appearance is down solely to those enormous implants which go from her collar bones to midway down her ribs and bulge out either side of her chest. Take those bastards out and she'd look pretty much as she always did. What's most aging is her leathery skin, bad facial surgery, frightful wigs/extensions, industrial make-up, and clothes in a style far too young for her. The contrast between older woman and childrens clothes makes her look terrible.

No matter what she looks like she still is and will always be a cold, manipulative, grasping, arrogant, self-centred cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
Too lazy to fold clothes and hang them, just empties the suitcase over the floor, the lazy slob
That crappy suitcase with its crappy contents just dumped all over the floor. She really is TRASH. Dirty, leather faced, herpes lipped, fat arsed, rag headed, lying foghorn, money grabbing, deceitful walking bucket of TRASH.

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Look away if you are eating folks!
THEY ARE NOT EVEN THE SAME SIZE!
Lefty’s making a break for freedom and looks on the point of rupture. 🤮🤮

Exactly that! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I think we need to accept now that the law, the courts, the bankruptcy trustees, community service people, the papers, the tv channels, the priory, her family will never intervene and bring her to account, they just fail us every time. We just have to sit back and watch her destroy herself, with help from the underbite one. It’s happening in front of us now.

Every photo shoot, IG post, she looks worse and worse, plus she seems to becoming increasingly incoherent, almost unhinged, be it pain meds or other shit, she is in a complete mess now. We are watching her decline month on month, it’s accelerating, something will snap soon, she looks totally wasted, and I’m finding it hard to even look at that patchwork body these days, it’s quite horrific what she’s done to herself. This can’t carry on much longer, she’s just a freak show, this is now ultimate crash and burn behaviour.

• Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Meanwhile you Skanky cunt aka Kate Price your youngest daughter is THRIVING whilst you sell your soul for the next fix/mag deal/body op and for what??
90% of this country hates you. They don’t believe you. You're a thief, a liar, an animal abuser and 110% weapons grade CUNT.
You read this thread, we know you do and I hope just one, any one of comments offends you. You are that thick skinned but I know just one would get through. Look at the attached picture of your little girl, running through a park, with shoes on, safe and supervised whilst you shift about on a rented boat, bloated, overweight, well past your prime, with a cunt who is only with you for the noteriety. And look at the hot chocolate she made...did she ever do that for you or maybe did you just ask her to pass you the wrap on the side?? You shameless cuntbag. Oh and as for your mum? When my mum was terminally ill, I spent every hour I could with her so you can fuck right off there as well.
Yeah, you could have killed someone when you crashed your 4x4...shame is, it wasn't you.
Thank god for mummy michelle, a real mother to them kids unlike the birther, junkie price.

• Heart

Tamar

VIP Member
I bet the other holiday makers piss themselves laughing at those stupid poses she does in the pool, and everywhere else like she still thinks shes a model. Mind you, people probably wont want to be in a pool after shes probably pissed in it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

HasBeen

VIP Member
For Everyone saying all Her Designer stuff is Real It's Definitely NOT, I buy from a few Really Top Notch Chinese Replica Sellers and I've recognised bangs/ tShirts/ boots / trainers hoodies that he Sells, I've Never been 100 percent sure But, here in the suitcase ( on the floor 🤮) We Have , A : Louis Vuitton FAKE trainers from china, The bottoms of the soles ( dirty and in with clothes 🤮) are Not Real and you can see on comparison on LV sites, And B Louis Vuitton T Shirt still in ( I kid you Not) the Exact cheap Cellophane packing one seller I use (binjay1)
That Moschino T Shirt was as Fake as any Tan I've ever had, as are Most ( not All -she's a bit like myself mixed fake and real) of her designer stuff
Caught ya Out Proper Pricey

Attachments

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Someone mentioned in the Harvey exploitation documentary, that she looked bruised in the taxi scene, which was filmed a few days after punchgate. Well, yep, bruised. Don't know how long after punchgate this was filmed? @DC16 ? But the cold sore/crack pipe burn looks the same, but healing.
IMG20220311192315__01.jpg
IMG20220311192314__01.jpg
IMG20220311192313__01.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

Angelic37

VIP Member
But she then lied about what happened and said she'd painted the bruise from the attack on her face. HOW DISGUSTING. Her children saw what happened and were more than likely distressed and frightened. CRAWL is only admitting shouting and using bad language, which in itself, looking at his aggressive face, must have been terrifying for the kids. Harvey can't stand loud noises or raised voices, so he would have been distressed too. For the children's sake, the police must take SlapGate further. Something more happened, but if she says she lied. do her for wasting police & emergency services time. Plus, under the circumstances, she's put CRAWL before her kids and all the time she is with him, supervised access only with kids and CRAWL not to be allowed near kids. Star College should be making sure this happens, yet we still see CRAWL pictured with Harvey. Plus CRAWL taking P out of Harvey and tormenting & teasing him. How come, us as general public can see the video's & what's happening, but authorities not intervening with a vulnerable, disabled young man?
It is crawls narrative that it was "just shouting and swearing". What he was charged with was aggressive and threatening behaviour. The police don't arrest people and charge them for an argument in the street. He was threatening violence and being aggressive and extremely abusive. He had to be restrained and arrested. Don't let his way to describe it become "fact". He hit her too, he's just managed to persuade her to recant it, although I do believe makeup was added to make it look worse. He regularly bullies, belittles and intimidates her. He videos her and humiliates her by posting on smI then deleting. This is not defending her but Crawl is very clever and evil imho.

Reactions: 38

Krm2011

VIP Member
Katie Price #141 Awww so you want the kids to come stay in the Presidential Suite? Yeh you may wanna run that one past Kieran and Pete 💅☠😆

• Haha
  • Heart

the slosher KP

VIP Member
That has just finished me off this morning - she is an absolute piece of shit she really is. Ugh
I can’t quite believe it. Harvey is all she has left and she’s finding it hard to keep up the amazing mum act even to him now.
‘I’m here filming’
Filming what?
Your fucking YouTube channel

I think this and a disastrous PA at Acapulco could (hopefully) mean the press change their narrative on what a fab mum she is to harv 🤞🏼
I hope this is her long overdue downfall…..

• Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Don't really know how to reply to your post. Reading between the lines I think you should be grateful you have managed to pull this off, glad you admitted you are an arsehole, hope you are ok now x
I didn’t pull anything off. I was punished harshly. I just don’t understand how Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Twat seem to just be able to shout “mentaw elf” and they can postpone court, go and get dodgy surgery and go on holiday when no one else gets away with such shenanigans

• Heart

geordiegirl

VIP Member
New thread! Thanks to @Krm2011

Carry on Krusties!!

Prev thread here:

• Heart
  • Haha