Katie Price #140 What's going on with the boulders? You're the shape of spongebob with ¼back shoulders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P
I’ve just read that too! If she’s not careful, she’ll end up like Sophie Anderson from the Cock Destroyers who literally has one tit at the moment.
It says in an article in the mirror she had a breast lift surgery in Belgium, could that account for them being under her chin and quicker recovery, I read up on the procedure, bloody heck sounds awful, and advises probably best to sleep sitting up during healing and to stop fluid building up! I wonder if she has ever researched these procedures before going ahead, it just doesn't compute what can happen, especially the amount of surgeries she's had.

Reactions: 13
WOW that’s dreadful. He’s as low as his stepfather, who was acquitted of rape, but admitted to trying to have sex with a friend of AFP (she did AFP Botox). SFP’s partner ‘Arry also cheated. The whole family are scum by the sounds of it.
You’re not wrong there!

Reactions: 17
A few thoughts on the latest pics released because she’s there but she’s had a tattoo done hasn’t she so these are obvs from last week.

1. Her toenail is so long is makes me feel physically sick even with hypermemasis
2. Her knees give her age away. Can’t get those sorted darl unfortunately.
3. She looks like she physically cannot move or breathe with that ridiculous chest.
In the third pic you can see her bum implant and the cellulite on her thighs. Her left boob is a real horror.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
There's actually a valid reason the judge couldn't send her down. At the bail hearing her solicitor negotiated with the judge that if she went straight to the Priory and did rehab it would mitigate her sentence. The stupid bail judge agreed. Obviously she took the absolute piss, turned up for her trial and the judge there was well pissed off she couldn't send her down, but her hands were tied. She handed her her ass on a plate but because KP had stuck to what was agreed she couldn't give her a custodial. KP was lucky to have a good lawyer who negotiated the deal they did and kept her out of jail.
How did she pay for a lawyer. I thought she was skint. We all know the answer to that.

Reactions: 18
I knew he played away, but didn’t know he was cheating with her ‘fans’. He did all her fans work, merchandise and website. Worked closely with her accountant & set up a company called Black Sheep, which Mark, The Beast, from The Chase was signed up to. I know AFP, KP and SFP didn’t like his wife Louise or her family. Thought they were snobs. Probably because they had manners and morals, I assume. His poor wife, wonder if she knew. They’re still together with twin girls, as they were in the family Christmas photo. Strange AFP has regular contact with KPs kids, but never see her apart from the Xmas shot, with her other grandkids. No money or fame in seeing them I suppose. what a terrible family.
Willow, you are a fountain of all knowledge my pet....reinforces my thoughts that the only cooking that goes on in her house are the books....bunch of bastards the lot of um it would seem.

Reactions: 19
P
It says in an article in the mirror she had a breast lift surgery in Belgium, could that account for them being under her chin and quicker recovery, I read up on the procedure, bloody heck sounds awful, and advises probably best to sleep sitting up during healing and to stop fluid building up! I wonder if she has ever researched these procedures before going ahead, it just doesn't compute what can happen, especially the amount of surgeries she's had.
Bit like the elephant man. Poor man, he had to sleep sitting up. Not dissimilar really🙈🙀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The brother is a nasty piece of work, many, many years ago he used to hook up with KP fans on Twitter and meet them for sex. His “management” company has been dissolved for failing to submit accounts but I think he has rectified this recently. He’s basically a scumbag - what a gene pool that bunch are 🤮🤮🤮
i thought the brothers missis, was paul prices daughter, they look so much alike

Reactions: 4
There's actually a valid reason the judge couldn't send her down. At the bail hearing her solicitor negotiated with the judge that if she went straight to the Priory and did rehab it would mitigate her sentence. The stupid bail judge agreed. Obviously she took the absolute piss, turned up for her trial and the judge there was well pissed off she couldn't send her down, but her hands were tied. She handed her her ass on a plate but because KP had stuck to what was agreed she couldn't give her a custodial. KP was lucky to have a good lawyer who negotiated the deal they did and kept her out of jail.
She seems to have the same help with BH just before it goes to court she suddenly has a deal via judge and QC to pay a set amount

Reactions: 8
Her face looks so flat which is weird, and sunken into her neck. I know we’ve covered the nose to death, but… she really has utterly ruined herself…View attachment 1120231View attachment 1120232View attachment 1120234
Every time I see that dirty, stretched, moley, brown, sunburnt damaged cleavage, it just reminds me of a dirty bum crack 🤢, I'm so sorry but I had to say it 🙈🙊 every time I go to look at the online news I'm reading a story about something going on in the real world and these pictures of her shoving her arsechest out keep appearing, it's visual assault in my opinion 🤣.

There's nowhere to hide from it and I'm now going to have to go and put my eyeballs in the washing machine. Then I'm going back over to the Secret Celeb Gossip page, there's a 'linegate' going on over there, no ladybugs involved this time just 4 white lines and a pot and tiny spoon on the table in front of PC Penny Lancaster and a load of 'Johnson's baby powder'😉 on Sir Rod's trousers at the Annabel's party.

Bet old arsechest would have loved to have been invited, imagining her crawling under the table sniffing Sir Rod's trousers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🐞❄❄❄❄

👀🚿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She seems to have the same help with BH just before it goes to court she suddenly has a deal via judge and QC to pay a set amount
When is the next BH review, or has she done it already via zoom? I would be interested to know if the creditors ( not the bank or tax ma) are getting anything back.

Reactions: 9
A few thoughts on the latest pics released because she’s there but she’s had a tattoo done hasn’t she so these are obvs from last week.

1. Her toenail is so long is makes me feel physically sick even with hypermemasis
2. Her knees give her age away. Can’t get those sorted darl unfortunately.
3. She looks like she physically cannot move or breathe with that ridiculous chest.
Is that bruising on her leg (middle pic) or dirt?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.