Katie Price #140 What's going on with the boulders? You're the shape of spongebob with ¼back shoulders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I think KP advertising your hotel is a bad move, if that’s the so called “work” aspect to this holiday.
A z list celeb from the UK who regularly states she has MH issues & is on a suspended sentence for drink (drug) driving just narrowly missing a jail sentence. Then add the boyfriend up in court in a charge. Can’t see it’s good publicity. Hotel should have done a Google search….

If anything as the hotel owner I would try to avoid any publicity from her staying at my hotel as I expect more likely damage business than increase it. Certainly next time I’m over in Thailand won’t be staying there !
Exactly. If you need her to get your business publicity it must already be down the pan :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oooooh let's promo Edna now! Woo hoo!
The brother is a nasty piece of work, many, many years ago he used to hook up with KP fans on Twitter and meet them for sex. His “management” company has been dissolved for failing to submit accounts but I think he has rectified this recently. He’s basically a scumbag - what a gene pool that bunch are 🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She looks horrfic, she is hellbent on destroying her face! She has done some serious damage, and looks like Coles Mother in her boring as tit Hotel Video. She has aged so much! her face, chins and neck just blend into one. Why is it all the same size 😱😱😱
No I know why Cole always looks like he's going to do a runner

• Heart
Reactions: 23
EWWWWWWWW

Oh for fucks sake, what next him wiping her arse??
He's already had to do that when it was crippled wiv der loife-freteninly injurred feyt, when he was carrying it about like a giant sack of King Edwards

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her chest is so burnt as is the rest of her face. I bet she doesn't put cream on her chest area, or her face. My beauty therapist said it's so important to protect your decolletage area from the sun, as it goes so wrinkly as we age.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm not the grammar police, I promise. We all make mistakes..
but the one I struggle to overlook is "should of" 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's "should have" or even "should've".
It just makes it so much easier to call Skanky and Cole uneducated when we aren't making the same mistakes. That's all!
Ok I'll wait outside now and feel free to throw rotten tomatoes on me 🤣🤣 sorry!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Can I ask you Private2407, why you think she seems to be invincible in all the legal issues, car crash, bankruptcy, possible DV or lied etc. She appears to get through the legal systems lightly or with nothing happening. Can she be prosecuted for wasting police time? Could police continue with that case, depending what happens when CW attends court? What do you think of it all?
Had I known of this site before her drink/drug driving incident after 8 previous convictions i'd have looked an idiot because I'd have said she'd have got at least 60 days & ended up looking a bloody idiot....even George Michael served a month ffs, I truly hope they make an example of it because something stinks with it all, not sure who's done what but there's a coverup & manipulation of a lot involving that woman which makes me question everything I've ever been taught

Reactions: 28
Looks like they went for some culture, must of been reading here again. 🤭
Out for dinner with their flashlight Turkey teef.
Jesus you wouldn't even know KP was with him if she wasn't smiling with her radioactive knashers glowing

• Haha
Reactions: 14

The DM make a point of saying she missed Harvey’s show - Crawl absent from every single photo. He’s checked out of this fake relationship I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The brother is a nasty piece of work, many, many years ago he used to hook up with KP fans on Twitter and meet them for sex. His “management” company has been dissolved for failing to submit accounts but I think he has rectified this recently. He’s basically a scumbag - what a gene pool that bunch are 🤮🤮🤮
I knew he played away, but didn’t know he was cheating with her ‘fans’. He did all her fans work, merchandise and website. Worked closely with her accountant & set up a company called Black Sheep, which Mark, The Beast, from The Chase was signed up to. I know AFP, KP and SFP didn’t like his wife Louise or her family. Thought they were snobs. Probably because they had manners and morals, I assume. His poor wife, wonder if she knew. They’re still together with twin girls, as they were in the family Christmas photo. Strange AFP has regular contact with KPs kids, but never see her apart from the Xmas shot, with her other grandkids. No money or fame in seeing them I suppose. what a terrible family.

Reactions: 22
A few thoughts on the latest pics released because she’s there but she’s had a tattoo done hasn’t she so these are obvs from last week.

1. Her toenail is so long is makes me feel physically sick even with hypermemasis
2. Her knees give her age away. Can’t get those sorted darl unfortunately.
3. She looks like she physically cannot move or breathe with that ridiculous chest.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I always thought AFP was Daniel’s mum.
Yes AFP is the mum. She was married to Infield, Paul Price worked for Ray Infield and met AFP. she already had KP and Danny. She hooked up with Price, got married to him and had SFP.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.