Katie Price #140 What's going on with the boulders? You're the shape of spongebob with ¼back shoulders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's actually a valid reason the judge couldn't send her down. At the bail hearing her solicitor negotiated with the judge that if she went straight to the Priory and did rehab it would mitigate her sentence. The stupid bail judge agreed. Obviously she took the absolute piss, turned up for her trial and the judge there was well pissed off she couldn't send her down, but her hands were tied. She handed her her ass on a plate but because KP had stuck to what was agreed she couldn't give her a custodial. KP was lucky to have a good lawyer who negotiated the deal they did and kept her out of jail.
Oh I know Angel but what I haven't come across in my whole career is any other mere mortal who was afforded the same leniency under such conditions, I just don't know why Judge Kelly accepted those terms, it makes a mockery of those with MH issues who are taking their own lives because the NHS is f*cked since the pandemic...wasn't great before for MH but now...i despair, I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Because hes an obsessed superfan..he will have been an absolute jordan superfan back in the day............there is another word for it its called CREEPY!

Because hes an obsessed superfan..he will have been an absolute jordan superfan back in the day............there is another word for it its called CREEPY!
LEGOMAN I AM REFERRING TO LOL

Reactions: 10
Oh I know Angel but what I haven't come across in my whole career is any other mere mortal who was afforded the same leniency under such conditions, I just don't know why Judge Kelly accepted those terms, it makes a mockery of those with MH issues who are taking their own lives because the NHS is f*cked since the pandemic...wasn't great before for MH but now...i despair, I really do.
The thing is though she DIDN'T stick to the terms of the original deal did she? She showed up at The Priory for appearances sake and that was it. She was seen out and about shopping when she was supposedly an inpatient. So surely the second judge could have rescinded the original deal as she hadn't stuck to it and sent her to jail?

Reactions: 21
The thing is though she DIDN'T stick to the terms of the original deal did she? She showed up at The Priory for appearances sake and that was it. She was seen out and about shopping when she was supposedly an inpatient. So surely the second judge could have rescinded the original deal as she hadn't stuck to it and sent her to jail?
FFS we know she is a bleep,Noo bleeping way has she stayed there.hmm dont stay there stupid ‘course’ or whatever..That was a get out clause..bleeping stupid judge..

Reactions: 18
I’ve literally just came on to say about the shape since latest boob job and how masculine she’s looking but even by the looks of the title I’m a bit late to the party, she actually looks awful though

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Would the court have actually checked with the priory that she did a months as an inpatient as was the plan , I could bet my last pound she did no more that 2 overnight stays . The rest as an outpatient. If they found out she didn't do it, would that mean she could d be recalled to be resentanced

Reactions: 12
So KP going on about doing more stuff for charity, yet she hasn’t even publicly acknowledged Anna K’s birthday or Harvey’s catwalk today 🤷🏻‍♀️😡😡😡
Give it a few hours it will be in the headlines lmfao
Just gotta get those buzzwords spelt correctly
“ moved to tears” “ heartwarming” “fans are gobsmacked”
Etc etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apologies i didn't see your reply, that's what I've just asked too. Why does no one ever ask for proof

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.