Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whl1994

VIP Member
Meanwhile you Skanky cunt aka Kate Price your youngest daughter is THRIVING whilst you sell your soul for the next fix/mag deal/body op and for what??
90% of this country hates you. They don’t believe you. You're a thief, a liar, an animal abuser and 110% weapons grade CUNT.
You read this thread, we know you do and I hope just one, any one of comments offends you. You are that thick skinned but I know just one would get through. Look at the attached picture of your little girl, running through a park, with shoes on, safe and supervised whilst you shift about on a rented boat, bloated, overweight, well past your prime, with a cunt who is only with you for the noteriety. And look at the hot chocolate she made...did she ever do that for you or maybe did you just ask her to pass you the wrap on the side?? You shameless cuntbag. Oh and as for your mum? When my mum was terminally ill, I spent every hour I could with her so you can fuck right off there as well.
Yeah, you could have killed someone when you crashed your 4x4...shame is, it wasn't you.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Oh I'm seeing these a bit late. Maybe Jeff was trying to be famous before her then.
Dunno who to blame more, the fame hungry ones who will try or do anything to be famous... or the ones who marry them for the same outcome 🤣
I don’t understand people bringing Jeff Brazier into this and knocking him. He’s a lovely, polite man. A great parent to the 2 boys who are lovely, polite young men too. Rarely in the papers seeking publicity. Nothing like CRAWL in any shape or form, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

PapaLazarou

Coal's excuse for not turning up at Court - "I'm looking after Katie's mental health"

It's like they've found the magic get out of jail free phrase isn't it? Just mention "me mental 'elf" and it's the zelebrity get out clause for any bad behaviour/anything you need an excuse for....

Loving Hattie Jacques' wardrobe :LOL:

Krusty's new boobs make her look like a sixteen stone shot putter.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Look away if you are eating folks!
THEY ARE NOT EVEN THE SAME SIZE!
Lefty’s making a break for freedom and looks on the point of rupture. 🤮🤮

Exactly that! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
She’s looking at her tits like she’s so proud of them🙀🙈. Price, you are deluded. You look like a badly put together blow up doll. Your face is manly and utterly grotesque. CRAWL must have a very strong stomach. People are laughing at you. How he can be seen with you, is shocking. I thought when he saw you with the stumpy teeth, that was bad, but now you look terrible. Square, Geoff Cape body, wrinkled knees. Lumpy face. Wonky donkey teeth. Huge forehead. Slitty eyes. Receding hair line. Greasy, dried out hair (what’s left of it). 2 swollen, veiny, skin stretched to the max, tits. Belly button moving up and will be where your mouth is shortly. Spock ears and brows. Have I forgotten anything? Oh yes. Your a disgrace as a mother and human being. Your voice is like a foghorn and you’re a liar and criminal. Big CON artist. Nothing about you or your personality is nice, kind or pleasant. I hope for everyone you’ve conned and lied to, you eventually get your comeuppance. Here Endeth my rant😜🙀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Congratulations to @Krm2011 for the great thread title (had to amend slightly to fit - thanks @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for your editing skills ❤)

Previous thread here

Skanky and Coal still in Thailand we think, being cunts.
She's shown off her huge new boobs.
Got a new tattoo.
He had his court date changed cos she needed a holiday, poor luv.

Oh and they're still cunts.
Carry on Krusties 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Winepig

VIP Member
Deffo, me too, looks very final, she looks like she doesn’t even care anymore, and he is standing by watching it, looking totally disinterested in anything. As bad and lost as she is, WTF is he doing watching this mess. His agenda and motive is weird, he’s nothing without her, yet he appears to be helping push her into oblivion. I can‘t decide if he’s just a c*nt or pure evil, something about him is very wrong, I know that much.
Somebody said a few threads back that person who was with Jade Goody - Jeff Brazier - he only became famous because he was with her , his entire fame is linked to that .
And a better living than he could have ever dreamed of has come solely from that . And wow, he capitalise on it “ for his boys”

It was suggested that Carol is encouraging, hastening, supplying her - we all know how this is going to end - it’s just a case of when .

Now , I can see absolutely NO reason whatsoever why Carol is with her at all , she is a common as muck dead headed guttersnipe with no redeeming features whatsoever .

I’m sure Carol isn’t overly fussy , and we all know that he is thick as mince but this fauxmance is fooling nobody except Price.

The ONLY thing that makes sense to me is that he’s filming it off it’s face , gathering stories , putting away incriminating evidence of criminal acts , sexual shenanigans , drunken & drugged up horror stories.

He is clearly completely disinterested & her ego is such that she hasn’t even noticed .

The only rational explanation for any of it is that he knows he’s going to be the last “ The One” - then his media game is assured , interviews , TV appearances , books ….he will get what he has desired his entire life & if he gets decent management he can even attempt to spin it as the man who tried to help her , constantly took her away for her Mental Elf , helped her to focus on being more than a mother (by dumping her kids) ) helped her trying to get her career back ( Onlyfans) etc etc
But look , look at the state she was in , look at her here , and here - I’M A GOOD GUY. She used me , she made me complicit , I loved her so much it didn’t matter that she got me mixed up in all these lies , I did it for her , I am broken , oooh , Strictly , you say ? Maybe that will help me , help mend my broken heart , Loose Women you say ? Oh they’ll love me , I can cry on cue , they all knew she was in trouble .

Then when the naysayers start he’ll have a whole plethora of footage of the state of her doing all sorts of sickening & debauched things, begging for drugs , shitting in public , collapsing in a pile of her own vomit .

I GUARANTEE it .

Gotta ask yourself why this Manchild is prepared to drop his entire life for this pondscum , he isn’t even pretending to work his “ cover job” any more .

Beyond dealing , he has no money coming in whatsoever .

He’s putting all his efforts into documenting the end days of KP .

And waiting for his big payday.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Pom Bear

VIP Member
No, you are all right. Saltash, dispite being in cornwall, comes under plymouth postcode Pl5. The town is only 5 miles from the city.

I didnt mean to offend.
Hopefully she won't turn up in Devon next week between Monday and Thursday while I'm on hoilday ( I be back posting on the Friday ) I take a pic if I see her lol 😄😘 xx.

I look out to see if she's been caught in any fishing trawler nets and add the pic on here when I'm back looooool 😄😄 x

Resizer_16470236678100.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Yel

Chatty Member
All, please keep this thread Katie focused and use the chat thread for anything unrelated. It's ruining the thread for a lot of people and putting off new people from reading / joining . Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Just watched the YT video, oh my days where to start.

It's like she's nicked Judith Chalmers sun-charred body (and holiday clothes) and used a foot pump to re-inflate the loose skin, but pumped too many times up top 🤭.

Her body-shape used to be so feminine and petite she could literally wear anything, but mostly nothing, and had that doll-like image, but now she just looks hideously butch and rock hard.

The skin over those cannon balls is soooo stretched and tight and burnt, her cleavage looks like a builders arse on the hottest day of the year!

They're just painful to look at, she can't breath because they're up around her neck she's literally suffocating herself.

Serious question but what will happen to them when she has to have a mammogram? That's gonna fucking hurt!

Who wears a velour tracksuit in 1000° heat/humidity - she looks sweaty, dirty and very uncomfortable with herself and she's talking absolute shite, here's a desk and, oh there's a light you can switch on and off, I just love this melon 🙄

Are the old men around the dinner table her customers as she's on a working holiday? 🤔

When she's picking up the dinner plates and tipping them towards the camera showing off the food and slobbering all over it, I bet she scoffed the lot and he just sat there watching her saying absolutely nothing but is actually disgusted by it, like the pictures of her snorting in the range rover parked up in the woods while he watches her. I sense he gets perverse kicks watching her degrade herself.

... and speaking of the giant baby. It is crystal clear he can't stand to be near her, he's acting like he's on his own holiday pretending she's not actually there with him 🤣. Every picture his knee is up, his shoulder turned away, hand over his pencil, sucking on his fruit shoot, while she's got another tray of grub to chug on talking shite to fill in the awkward silence. I'm not Judy James btw🤣

If you're on an exotic holiday with 'the one' the swimming pool is the place you instantly lock bodies together, floating in the water feeling the warm sun on your skin both thinking about the amazing night you shared, legs entwined together oblivious to the world, kissing, holding each other, stroking his neck, mmmmm.... Ahem sorry, just revisiting old memories 😌.................. annnnd back in the room 😍🤣

The chemistry was there with Leandro and all the others, even the albino bloke Kris a bit, but it is absolutely stone dead with this lump. The awkwardness between them when he gets in the pool, him complaining it's cold and her threatening to splash water at him is a dead give away they've got nothing between them, instead of embracing her in his steroid-induced arms, he point's out she's got a spot, picks said spot and then washes spot pus off his thumbs in the swimming pool water ffs 🤮

He hates her, she knows he hates her. She also knows she's lost her looks and her ability to make big money, which was her power to get any door opened and men to flock over her. She's scrapping for dog ends now and has chosen her current situation over her children, who are the only victims in all of this.

Thankfully they are thriving with Michelle and Emily fulfilling their emotional needs and making happy childhood memories for them to revisit and bring comfort when life brings hard times, and in turn I hope that in the small dark hours when sleep doesn't come to her, KFP is haunted by her own truth that she chose that vile scumbag, surgery, holidays and hair extensions instead of her children.

Sorry turned into bit of rant at the end there, picture of little Jett in his car seat bless him.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Advert on FB for KP’s masterclass tickets. She wishes she looks like that! 🤣 How does she get away with it? Surely this is fake advertising? Fraud even? That’s not even her real face for god sake!!!!!
I've added the pic to the recent ones 😄😄😄😘 xx

Resizer_16471009939093.jpg

Resizer_16471009939092.jpg

Resizer_16471009939091.jpg

Resizer_16471009939090.jpg

Loooooool 🤭😀 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Krm2011

VIP Member
Awww that's made my day my 2nd win thank you !! 😁❤

Had a shitter of a day so it's cheered me up, time for a wine and a catch up ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm not starting a thread again! Last time I was told off cos it was the Captain's job and now I've ballsed it all up 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Sorry everyone ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
And obviously free or she wouldn't be promoting it...what she deems work & what I do are astonishingly different .
Exactly, a 10 minute YouTube makes her eligible for a 3 week ‘holiday.’ 😡😡
Misses her son’s charity cat walk tomorrow, plus Cole missed his court case. Still not much of her community service done.
Cole says it’s a holiday…
Katie says it’s work…
Cole’s rep says he is supporting her MH 🤷🏻‍♀️ As usual someone is not telling the truth. Cole does look like he is on holiday by not really joining in the YT.
Well, her MH seems pretty ok, making a right pig sty of the presidential suite with her JYY trackies, barf bombs and fake hair🤢 stuffing herself with some nice food, boat trips and a few fake backgrid shots. Glad you’re having a lovely 547654th holiday this year KP and looking forward to getting back to get your freebie hair extensions and not saying you are looking forward to get back to see your kids 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Oh bless you, when I said vagina heart tattoo..nevermind..type into Google Katie Price Vagina tattoo & brace yourself....i'm virtually hugging you right now 🤗
Loooooool I give that one a miss 😄😄 but thanks for the hug 😊❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx

Cole would rather read War and Peace then notice Katie 😄😄 x

Resizer_16469399088420.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47