Katie Price #140 What's going on with the boulders? You're the shape of spongebob with ¼back shoulders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is though she DIDN'T stick to the terms of the original deal did she? She showed up at The Priory for appearances sake and that was it. She was seen out and about shopping when she was supposedly an inpatient. So surely the second judge could have rescinded the original deal as she hadn't stuck to it and sent her to jail?
Without being privy to the T&Cs I wouldn't like to say for sure as each case will be tailored, but your right, it's a piss take & she's used every loop hole possible to manipulate it to her advantage....i bet she's paying the current lawyer though given what she's got (hopefully) coming her way, not that if she was walloped it's horrific but the way she's dealt with it is deplorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So KP going on about doing more stuff for charity, yet she hasn’t even publicly acknowledged Anna K’s birthday or Harvey’s catwalk today 🤷🏻‍♀️😡😡😡
I really cant get over it 😡
He did so well too.
It might be 10:42 pm in Thailand but if it was my child taking to the catwalk for charity i would be sharing it (ffs she shares everything else)
She obviously knows she's going to get tit for not being there, which i honestly believe she was supposed be at the start, but as usual pencil dick comes first and the fact that she wouldn't have got paid for turning up.
She really is a piece of tit and this proves she only uses him when it suits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@Pom Bear - Don't Google lovely! 😂 I wish I hadn't! I've only just got over Sue Perkins and LK's growler 🤦‍♂️ 😂
Thank you for the warning ❤🤗🥰😘 I was nearly temped but decided against it.
Loool at Sue Perkins and Lorraine Kelly's growler 😄😄😄 x
The most I've looked at on here is the link to Cole's pencil..I still laugh at that one though 😄😄🤗🥰💕😘 xx.

Resizer_16470996558950.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
WOW that’s dreadful. He’s as low as his stepfather, who was acquitted of rape, but admitted to trying to have sex with a friend of AFP (she did AFP Botox). SFP’s partner ‘Arry also cheated. The whole family are scum by the sounds of it.
It's actually technically rape too. If they felt they HAD to have sex with him to get the modelling job or contract, then they weren't doing so willingly, therefore it's rape.

Reactions: 14
30 seconds after being told he has small balls ....mask offView attachment 1119103
Shrunken balls is a common side effect of taking steroids, so maybe that confirms what we suspected. Plus the temper may also be 'roid rage' as it's known.

It looks like she will have more surgery as she is not happy with her body:(
Yup, just getting her excuse ready for her next round of surgery. Always needs a quick fix, same with the hair. Can't wait for it to grow so wants extensions, feels fat so gets lipo rather than eat right and work out.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The thing is though she DIDN'T stick to the terms of the original deal did she? She showed up at The Priory for appearances sake and that was it. She was seen out and about shopping when she was supposedly an inpatient. So surely the second judge could have rescinded the original deal as she hadn't stuck to it and sent her to jail?
The bail judge is at fault here. She or he didn't nail it down. Didn't say residential, non residential or anything. Just that treatment at The Priory would mitigate and prevent a prison sentence. The second judge wanted to send her down, if you read what was said it's really clear.

Reactions: 18
I really cant get over it 😡
He did so well too.
It might be 10:42 pm in Thailand but if it was my child taking to the catwalk for charity i would be sharing it (ffs she shares everything else)
She obviously knows she's going to get tit for not being there, which i honestly believe she was supposed be at the start, but as usual pencil dick comes first and the fact that she wouldn't have got paid for turning up.
She really is a piece of tit and this proves she only uses him when it suits her.
Because she's a self centered, manipulating narcissistic twatting bleep...that's why... now counting to 10 in the corner 😪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve literally just came on to say about the shape since latest boob job and how masculine she’s looking but even by the looks of the title I’m a bit late to the party, she actually looks awful though
Unless she’s constantly high, she will know she looks grotesque. So now, she must be totally desperate thinking how can she change her face and body. Trouble is, she’s out of options and surgeons. I feel she will try and find more surgeons to try and correct the mess she’s now become. Who & how that will happen, I don’t know. Must find more cash. Will have to be some back street surgeon, because who would touch her? The way she’s breathing, is shocking. Don’t think she’d survive more op’s. Also shame on her family. They should have refused taking Harvey to his important day and insist she was back in time. Enabling her again. Or, was it made clear, she shouldn’t attend, although unlikely. She put winkle dick, before her poorly son. I hope he enjoyed his day.

Reactions: 28
I reckon the left side is infected you know (not surprising at all!!) - the ribs underneath her breast there's quite a lot of swelling moving down her torso. And her left eye (right hand side of pics) looks as though it's gathering fluid too, that or she's fallen/been hit. I think she is going to have to head back to europe Europe get drains fitted again.

Reactions: 19
Hi I have a lady friend when she was 50 no disrespect to any 50 year olds just that nature takes it course doesnt it. she went out to South Africa and had a facelift ,dear me she looked fantastic...... She had some guts to do that but a lot cheaper and she really researched the surgeon. Last year she had what I think is called a lower facelift ,neck/ jaw tightening thingy again after massive research a guy in worthing.Once again the results are truly wonderful. She is now 62 and she looks stunning and I DO mean stunning unbelievable really. Point of post is if you have the budget and want to do it go for it. Obviously as with Katie there is a tipping point where the face cant take anymore and falls apart but you dont need to go down that path. Wish you well,Pete
Yes, when facelifts etc are done well and at the right age the results can be amazing. The thing is she was far too young for a face lift, and then you don't need one every year! Plus of course she goes to places like Turkey to get it done because she wants it cheap or free, or possibly can't find someone in the UK willing to operate on her.

Reactions: 13
The bail judge is at fault here. She or he didn't nail it down. Didn't say residential, non residential or anything. Just that treatment at The Priory would mitigate and prevent a prison sentence. The second judge wanted to send her down, if you read what was said it's really clear.
Absolutely right it was & she will have had to complete what was in the terms of her conditions or they would have been bound to report her so shopping etc is just annoying, not outside of what she was ordered to do

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Advert on FB for KP’s masterclass tickets. She wishes she looks like that! 🤣 How does she get away with it? Surely this is fake advertising? Fraud even? That’s not even her real face for god sake!!!!!
I've added the pic to the recent ones 😄😄😄😘 xx

Resizer_16471009939093.jpg

Resizer_16471009939092.jpg

Resizer_16471009939091.jpg

Resizer_16471009939090.jpg

Loooooool 🤭😀 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Firstly. Who even lets their bf “pop their spots”, Secondly. Putting it out there for all to see?
Wtf is she doing?! I find this kind of thing vile! Things like farting and belching in public - she’s an animal. Actually that’s offensive to animals. Even my dog looks around in horror when he realises he’s let one go 😅
But honestly. Wtaf!
Exactly this! I'd be absolutely gutted if my partner pointed out if I had a spot, let alone mess with it!

Pom, you're absolutely brilliant :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.