Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamar

VIP Member
Am I the only person on here that doesn't understand the drug bit? I was given tramadol once for my back problem, took it two days and chucked it down the sink.I'm confused here?
Same here, given oral morphine and co-codamol after shoulder surgery last year, went down the sink after 5 days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

klairklopp

VIP Member
She looks so much worse since she met Crawl. The difference is unreal! Getting too much work done to look younger for him has had the opposite effect
Did anyone else think she might have found a good man to finally transform her into a decent human being when she first met Crawl? I’m ashamed to admit I did! Didn’t last very long but I really did….. 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe amyti

Maybe amitriptyline, I had a friend who was on that and thats what she called it
i was on that and by the 4th day my mouth had swollen up so much i looked like i had russian lips

Am I the only person on here that doesn't understand the drug bit? I was given tramadol once for my back problem, took it two days and chucked it down the sink.I'm confused here?
i think everyones different, tramadol does not touch me.

Reactions: 10

Private2407

Chatty Member
The eyebrows are way too high now, don't think that's fixable either. They raise even higher when she smiles manically. Even the butchers she goes to won't be able to keep operating on her face, there's only so far the skin stretches. I'm guessing she'll start on the nose next, chip at that until it's like Jessica Alves. Then have a rib out, again like Jessica Alves. Maybe get tattoed all over.
She really is the next Jocelyn https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/15489437/what-cosmetic-surgery-has-katie-price-had/

Angelic37

VIP Member
I googled it, oh dear and she is after fund raising money also.

Try this..

When you receive a message on WhatsApp, turn on Airplane mode on your smartphone. This will turn off Wi-Fi and Mobile data on your device. You can now go to WhatsApp and read chat messages. This way the sender will not be notified or shown any blue ticks if you have Read Receipt turned on.
This isn't your first rodeo is it? 😉 😂 ♥

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
Ok ok so she’s had the ugliest arm tattoo/ half sleeve I’ve ever seen. She is so manly now it’s like she’s lit morphing into Crawl.

And Crawl your mrs hasn’t had that face ever. She bloody wishes she looked like that 😂
That last one looks more like Princess than KP, that's just creepy1

wimble womble

VIP Member
Because hes an obsessed superfan..he will have been an absolute jordan superfan back in the day............there is another word for it its called CREEPY!

Because hes an obsessed superfan..he will have been an absolute jordan superfan back in the day............there is another word for it its called CREEPY!
LEGOMAN I AM REFERRING TO LOL

Tamar

VIP Member
Oh, sorry about that, I'll edit the post, I'm rubbish at geography :oops:
No, you are all right. Saltash, dispite being in cornwall, comes under plymouth postcode Pl5. The town is only 5 miles from the city.

I didnt mean to offend.

• Heart