Katie Price #140 What's going on with the boulders? You're the shape of spongebob with ¼back shoulders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I've been intimate with a few ladies with implants and they felt cold and hard to the touch and I found them quite a turn off. Admittedly this was some years ago when breast implant technology was less advanced, but give me a natural pair with a bit of natural feel, look and sag any day of the week. The hard, round fake ones with nipples pointing skywards or east and west are not sexy at all. I like a real woman, with real curves, who looks like a real woman.
well there you go hawk, make a heater that can warm up false tits (like a water bed heater ) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (y)🌑🌑🔥patent it, go on dragons den and make a fortune. you can call its "hawks titty warmer"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cole isn't very happy....

Resizer_16470503110900.jpg

His found out even his pencil don't want to be part of him and decided to float away by itself in the pool to escape 😄 x ..

Resizer_16470502376500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They do. I was at Alan Carr the other week he was talking about. Ellen’s going for the turkey teef. I about choked as all the KP comments came flooding back . I think she had the redone there but they look like a gum sheild. No flossing required just a wipe with some pledge( or mr sheen, other furniture polish available)
So disgusting, I was just thinking it looks like a boxers gumsheild. I bet they don't even properly take a mould of the mouth before they make them...
I've got severe dental issues but have only got some composite fillings at the back of my front 10 at the top. This was the cheapest way to get them fixed but they need redoing now after 10 years! But they are just backing the real teeth, not shaving them down etc which is so unnecessary.
She needs a decent British approved private dentist to fix them but I don't see how as she's shaved them all off to tiny matchsticks... Arrggg. Groosss... 😩😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good morning Krusty family I hope you are all well 😘

as I see it the way she brings/ drags her kids up,the way she eats speaks lives etc would not do for me 😡I have a daughter her age she has two children both ASD they know the difference between right and wrong, they have good manners unless they are in the middle of a massive meltdown then all hell is let loose but they don’t swear they have pets but they would never hurt them. She is a single parent and apart from our support she has raised them by herself I tell her constantly that she is a good mum and that I am amazed at her inner strength, skanky could learn a thing or two from her.

I get H has other disabilities so does one of her sons he is a big lad and strong. I suppose what I’m trying to say is that H does not need to be the way he is, and skanky doesn’t need to be the way she is, if you instill good manners and appropriate behaviour in your children you hope they will do the same with theirs so far my children have taught all their children the difference between right and wrong and positive behaviours are rewarded appropriately.
Any way happy Saturday one and all 😘
Brilliant post 👏. I agree with all 9f this. Your daughter sounds like an absolute treasure. I hope life will bring her good things, and the children too.

Our son, has ASD and learning disabilities - not like Harvey at all. It breaks my heart how Harvey has been "allowed" to do the thjngz he does. That is down to the parental influence and not Harvey's fault.

I had no idea how to parent our son, I just knew I had to keep doing the same thing, and keep as strong as I could. Like your daughter, I was a single Mum (1st husband/my sons Dad couldn't cope), but I had much valued support from my parents and sisters. We still have 🙏💖

Many years ago I set up a swimming club for young people with disabilities - many had got used to having bad behaviour, and slowly some of it was changed by rules at thd club, and what was accepted/or not. To see a young man never carry his own things, near dry himself - basically Nanny or Mum did it all - he was accountable for nothing. I'm not saying he was like Harvey but he was severely Autistic, but he loved the water.

I still think if him often, as thd club brought changes to him - he went to club competitions, won medals - and Nanny never carried his kit eventually 🙏😁. Too many thijngs to mention here, but Harvey hasn't had those boundaries - well from what we have seen in their reality shows and such he hasn't.

I'm not for a minute saying all people with ASD or learning disabilities are the same - like us they are all individual and should be treated as such.

In many respects Harvey is a product of his environment - the mother took the easy option, and gave in. Anything for a quiet life. The rest if the Family did the same. And now they have this big, strong man that rarely has been told "no". Not OK, and they have failed him.

It's hard being a parent that has to keep saying no, no, no.... It sucks, but hand on heart our Boy is the kindest, most caring of people. It hasn't been easy, and it still isn't... You just have to do the best you can. And Ms Price doesn't, and never has.

What I came to say after seeing her on the DM - he is staying fit/healthy isn't he - looks like he is fattening his pig up, for the slaughter. If he does a number on her she won't cope - she's already off the rails - that would tip her too far.

Sorry, big sorry for long message - makes me very sad where Harvey is concerned. It didn't need to be like this for Harvey, I'm sure it didn't.

Still c##ts 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It has, it's gross isn't it. The one time he can bring himself to touch her and its in a humiliating and patronising way. And she can't help herself by chucking an insult back at him, like he doesn't loathe her enough already.
Her zit attacks are nothing compared to her going into a hotel swimming pool with all her seeping, pûs-filled wounds leaking into the water being used by all the other hotel guests; (That was on one of her Turkey Botchery sessions). A bit of gunk erupting out of her zits is nothing compared to that :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Today talking about getting fit in some DM story saying she can't walk up the stairs but can use the gym. OK then.
She looks and feels bloated and overweight because she's so bruised and scarred from all the grim surgical interventions that she won't let heal.
Also her comments on Thai food making her fat. What bollocks. The food in that part is really healthy and delicious, plenty of fish, veg, and not much wheat, gluten and processed food if you eat the local cuisine. I was in SE Asia for 5 months or so and lost weight, despite eating hugely tasty meals. Very little meat, lots of seafood. Loads of spice and herbs. Gawd, it's the best food in the world!
Only kp could fail to get the benefit of anything from this wonderful place.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Brilliant post 👏. I agree with all 9f this. Your daughter sounds like an absolute treasure. I hope life will bring her good things, and the children too.

Our son, has ASD and learning disabilities - not like Harvey at all. It breaks my heart how Harvey has been "allowed" to do the thjngz he does. That is down to the parental influence and not Harvey's fault.

I had no idea how to parent our son, I just knew I had to keep doing the same thing, and keep as strong as I could. Like your daughter, I was a single Mum (1st husband/my sons Dad couldn't cope), but I had much valued support from my parents and sisters. We still have 🙏💖

Many years ago I set up a swimming club for young people with disabilities - many had got used to having bad behaviour, and slowly some of it was changed by rules at thd club, and what was accepted/or not. To see a young man never carry his own things, near dry himself - basically Nanny or Mum did it all - he was accountable for nothing. I'm not saying he was like Harvey but he was severely Autistic, but he loved the water.

I still think if him often, as thd club brought changes to him - he went to club competitions, won medals - and Nanny never carried his kit eventually 🙏😁. Too many thijngs to mention here, but Harvey hasn't had those boundaries - well from what we have seen in their reality shows and such he hasn't.

I'm not for a minute saying all people with ASD or learning disabilities are the same - like us they are all individual and should be treated as such.

In many respects Harvey is a product of his environment - the mother took the easy option, and gave in. Anything for a quiet life. The rest if the Family did the same. And now they have this big, strong man that rarely has been told "no". Not OK, and they have failed him.

It's hard being a parent that has to keep saying no, no, no.... It sucks, but hand on heart our Boy is the kindest, most caring of people. It hasn't been easy, and it still isn't... You just have to do the best you can. And Ms Price doesn't, and never has.

What I came to say after seeing her on the DM - he is staying fit/healthy isn't he - looks like he is fattening his pig up, for the slaughter. If he does a number on her she won't cope - she's already off the rails - that would tip her too far.

Sorry, big sorry for long message - makes me very sad where Harvey is concerned. It didn't need to be like this for Harvey, I'm sure it didn't.

Still c##ts 😣
👏👏👏
Well said we all treasure our children and grandchildren 😘 hand on heart it’s been hard and at times think this has got to get easier, but as you say they have to be taught right from wrong and yes it does make you feel like shite sometimes because all you say is no please don’t do that etc but the pay off is will be well worth it.

Wishing all those with children/ grandchildren etc with challenging behaviour strength and courage ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Dont hate me but in some ways I identify with her body issues. I'm mid 40s, always been skinny and attractive and young looking. The past couple of years I've fought being a woman in my 40s and tried desperately to look the same as in my 20s and 30s, same clothes etc, still having Botox regularly, actually went to my aesthetic practioner and asked for literally "a face full of fillers". She refused bless her! Said I didn't need them and it would look weird. Turned the money down. So I'm now looking into a permanent face and neck lift. Meanwhile the sensible side of me is fighting it, saying grow old gracefully! You look fine, nothing wrong with being and looking 45. Unlike KP I don't live off my looks. I've never made millions off my looks. They've never been my job. In her shoes I'd be the same, probably worse. I don't feel sorry for her, not in the slightest, but I do get it. She won't stop. She'll never accept it. She'll become Lola Ferrari and she will die from it.
i was very attractive when i was younger (not being vain honest) but i was very shy and when i walked into a room, all eyes would be on me ,it was so uncomfortable and men would try and hit on me and even fight each other for my attention. i found it all too much, maybe if i had been less shy ,i may have enjoyed the attention. anyway when i hit my forties, my looks had faded and due to illness, i had put on weight and wore less fashionable clothes (elastic waists, baggy clothing, stopped dying my hair, wearing flat shoes etc.) it was the best day of my life when i went out with my husband and no one was looking at me. i know i got an aura that attracts people to me and although im in my 60s i still get men trying to chat me up (pensioners) if i go out, but i think they are either looking for company or someone who cooks. lol . how skanky courts the attention is beyond me, but she's now very close to age i was, when my invisible life started. she should be embracing the freedom it brings, not trying to hold back the inevitable

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.