Katie Price #140 What's going on with the boulders? You're the shape of spongebob with ¼back shoulders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's an article in the DM about her moaning she is fat and unfit, those tits really aren't helping. Naturally the media are yet again posting her various faces over the years. She must feel utterly depressed looking in the mirror at the mess she has created. Her face has that funny stretched, but somehow crinkled look to it now, which seems to happen when a person has too many surgical procedures. She won't be able to correct that, it will probably worsen each time she has the surgeon mess with it. Sad really, and even more sad surgeons are willing to keep doing free work on her, in an attempt to boost their own profiles.
I’ve just read that too! If she’s not careful, she’ll end up like Sophie Anderson from the Cock Destroyers who literally has one tit at the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m confused by her hair - in this shot which must have been taken in Thailand on holiday, she’s got a large-ish bun. Is that a wig? Or has she had extensions put in over there? I thought about 48 hours ago she was showing off her short ponytail?
I thought at one point she'd had some of those synthetic braid things kids have (when I image searched the first few were from a Thailand salon so plausible). From LA tresses to sea side synthetic.

Screenshot_20220312-121315_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 9
I don't get if this is a new boob job why is she not wearing the proper compression bras

Reactions: 10
There's an article in the DM about her moaning she is fat and unfit, those tits really aren't helping. Naturally the media are yet again posting her various faces over the years. She must feel utterly depressed looking in the mirror at the mess she has created. Her face has that funny stretched, but somehow crinkled look to it now, which seems to happen when a person has too many surgical procedures. She won't be able to correct that, it will probably worsen each time she has the surgeon mess with it. Sad really, and even more sad surgeons are willing to keep doing free work on her, in an attempt to boost their own profiles.
There is only so much surgery a body can take. She has abused hers for years.
Also, what kind of BF stands by and watches his GF go through that too? Am not saying she is easily swayed, but I don’t think there is much swaying going on with him anyway.

Reactions: 14
I have rather foolishly decided to watch the documentary about Harvey. I knew the Skank would wind me up. What a grade A bellend his “mother” is. The size of the portion of spaghetti that she handed him was immense. I know he has hormone issues that affect his appetite and whatnot, but giving him humongous plates of food like that can’t have helped. Hopefully the college will help him properly with his nutrition.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m 37 next week and I am grey, I dye my hair every 8 weeks and I’m not going to stop doing it, because I hate my grey hair. I’ve never had any surgery but I can see how these things become addictive, and I do think that there should be a limit. I doubt anyone in the UK would give her cosmetic surgery.
I would hope ethically they would not, however, money talks. I don't think she would get freebies from surgeons in the UK. There is no way to improve the damage she has had done both in Turkey and Belgium. Her only option would be to downsize the melons to a size that fits her body frame. That would also make her look much slimmer.

Reactions: 11
Omg I am so sorry. I should have said don’t google 🤣 yeah it’s grim.
Oh don't worry huni and no need to apologise. We're used to such sights, KHA for one! (Keirans Hairy Areshole). We've seen some real sights. And I've gone down another rabbit hole 👀 🕳 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok, so ... once upon a time I wanted lipo ... at that time I was very very fit, swimming 1km every day as well as mucking out and riding my horse ... diet and excercise didnt change my shape into exactly how I wanted to look ... a friend had Lipo, so I went for a consultation. The surgeon was brilliant, he was very honest with me ... he could achieve the aesthetic that I wanted ... BUT ... he warned me that I must maintain my current weight within 7lbs (up or down) post surgery ... I was on a real health & fitness kick at that time BUT I am not an athlete or always that focussed on my body, like most people, my weight had always fluctuated, around 14-20lbs up or down from where I was at that day (and still does now) ... I could easily put 10lbs on in a week on holiday. I went home and really researched Lipo ... the surgeon was right & I knew in myself that I couldnt maintain that permanently ... once the fat cells are removed they are gone for good, if you gain weight your body will be a different shape than in the past because the fat cells left in other areas will fill up ... also fat will build around internal organs which is very dangerous. This is what is happening to KP ... she is over 40, lives a sedentary lifestyle and is on holiday eating whatever she feels like ... she has gained a lot of weight fast over a few days (10lbs at least I would say) and the weight gain is around her organs as well as where we can see it (particularly on her face & boobs) ... her legs hips and arms will stay skinny & her stomach flat simply because the fat cells have been sucked out ... it doesnt mean that she has not gained weight. She will also have gained it on her back ... I have big boobs and they are set quite high up, when I gain weight the first thing that happens is that i feel uncomfortable in bed trying to sleep, they make breathing more uncomfortable. I am not convinced that KP has had another boob job ... its not enough time between a flight landing in Switzerland and arriving in Thailand for surgery, plus, Switzerland is the home of the best medical practitioners in the world, they dont need to do freebies & the price would have been extortionate (I lived & worked in Kusnacht years ago) ... her boobs did not look this big at the airport on the way out ... I think that due to the recent lipo when she had her facelift the majority of her holiday weight gain has gone onto her chest ... she is spinning a boob job story to cover this up. To me this is why she suddenly looks so uncomfortable, she wont be sleeping either because her boobs will be making it difficult to breathe like mine do if I gain weight ... this is why she is tired. Her face looks less like the new face lift pictures, even those at the airport leaving UK and more like her old face because of this weight gain. This is just my opinion obviously ... you may be interested in reading about Lipo

Can Liposuction Cause Weight Gain? (verywellhealth.com)
Lipo sounds horrendous and nobody can control their body for life - life will change everyone at different stages. You must feel so glad you took the time to find out more.
The boob job was more likely done last year. She was looking huge under sweatshirts for quite a while. Lots of speculation it was done at same time as brow lift.
She’s definitely putting weight on her back but also her arms, even her hands look beefy! And her neck is at least half a stone heavier all on it’s own 🤣
God knows how she sleeps with that weight around all her rib cage. Hate to say it but a drink/drug binge that suppressed her breathing with that weight on her body could end her.

cheap hairpieces are easy to attach, especially bun ones or ponytails
She’s brought a bag of blonde rats tails/buns/plugholeextensions with her. The only thing she did hang up from her dirty floor suitcase.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1119742

Should be his MOTHER there supporting him…😡 but she’s far, far too busy ‘filming’ 💩💩💩thousands of miles away 😡
She’s a catch….. not. So EDNA still on the gravy train taking Harvey to the ‘catwalk’? Something his mother should be there for, although, I don’t think it’s right, parading the lad around.

Reactions: 20
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m confused by her hair - in this shot which must have been taken in Thailand on holiday, she’s got a large-ish bun. Is that a wig? Or has she had extensions put in over there? I thought about 48 hours ago she was showing off her short ponytail?
She will have popped on a fake pony and swirled it up to a messy bun. I do this loads when I can’t be arsed doing my hair. Gives it a bit of substance

Reactions: 9
I googled it, oh dear and she is after fund raising money also.

Try this..

When you receive a message on WhatsApp, turn on Airplane mode on your smartphone. This will turn off Wi-Fi and Mobile data on your device. You can now go to WhatsApp and read chat messages. This way the sender will not be notified or shown any blue ticks if you have Read Receipt turned on.
This isn't your first rodeo is it? 😉 😂 ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her body has always been disproportionate and it will look ever more obvious as she ages. Lipo won't fix her shape. The menopause will keep making her body more square, exacerbated by her diet of bad food, drugs, booze, unnecessary surgery and lack of exercise. Imagine, when she realises she can't make any more money from her looks. Imagine when she finally realises her kids have grown apart from her, no man will ever fancy her and eventually AFP dies. She'll have no one and be penniless. Not even able to maintain her fakery. Veneers falling out, bald, bloated. Unable to even remove those fake tits, they will degrade over time.
do turkey do dentures, like turkey teeth ? asking for a friend

• Haha
Reactions: 13
do turkey do dentures, like turkey teeth ? asking for a friend
They do. I was at Alan Carr the other week he was talking about. Ellen’s going for the turkey teef. I about choked as all the KP comments came flooding back . I think she had the redone there but they look like a gum sheild. No flossing required just a wipe with some pledge( or mr sheen, other furniture polish available)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.