Katie Price #140 What's going on with the boulders? You're the shape of spongebob with ¼back shoulders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video, wow she really is 1 big mess.
She really needs to look after her skin, way too much sun beds/sun & then surgery. At her age need to slap on the factor 50 /keep in the shade not grease up & fry. Surgery ain’t going to fix that sun damage, her face already really ages her more than her years.

Interesting how small her entourage is nowadays going on holidays. In the past she always had at least a MUA to keep up her appearance. I am surprised as she has obviously pre planned the YT video & daily pics that she hasn’t brought a MUA as she seems to like us believe she always looks amazing/glammed up but the video & most pics are very unflattering showing her natural bodged face.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There's an article in the DM about her moaning she is fat and unfit, those tits really aren't helping. Naturally the media are yet again posting her various faces over the years. She must feel utterly depressed looking in the mirror at the mess she has created. Her face has that funny stretched, but somehow crinkled look to it now, which seems to happen when a person has too many surgical procedures. She won't be able to correct that, it will probably worsen each time she has the surgeon mess with it. Sad really, and even more sad surgeons are willing to keep doing free work on her, in an attempt to boost their own profiles.

Reactions: 24
There's an article in the DM about her moaning she is fat and unfit, those tits really aren't helping. Naturally the media are yet again posting her various faces over the years. She must feel utterly depressed looking in the mirror at the mess she has created. Her face has that funny stretched, but somehow crinkled look to it now, which seems to happen when a person has too many surgical procedures. She won't be able to correct that, iIt will probably worsen each time she has the surgeon mess with it. Sad really, and even more sad surgeons are willing to keep doing free work on her, in an attempt to boost their own profiles.
Yes, it’s sad isn’t it.
It also explains why Cole looks so sulky.All that driving to European clinics and she still isn’t satisfied.Still moaning about being fat.How long ago was it she had full body lipo?

Reactions: 21
Latest on insta.
I've never known of a more selfish witch in my life, her poor kids. How can you put a partner before your children, even more so a head like woods, who she clearly has no love for and vice versa. I have no sympathy whatsoever for her, all her problems the dosey witch created herself but blames everyone else.

Also obviously not happy with her £10,000 face lift if she's still filtering the life outta her pics. What a sad cow and what a waste of money

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Good morning Krusty family I hope you are all well 😘

as I see it the way she brings/ drags her kids up,the way she eats speaks lives etc would not do for me 😡I have a daughter her age she has two children both ASD they know the difference between right and wrong, they have good manners unless they are in the middle of a massive meltdown then all hell is let loose but they don’t swear they have pets but they would never hurt them. She is a single parent and apart from our support she has raised them by herself I tell her constantly that she is a good mum and that I am amazed at her inner strength, skanky could learn a thing or two from her.

I get H has other disabilities so does one of her sons he is a big lad and strong. I suppose what I’m trying to say is that H does not need to be the way he is, and skanky doesn’t need to be the way she is, if you instill good manners and appropriate behaviour in your children you hope they will do the same with theirs so far my children have taught all their children the difference between right and wrong and positive behaviours are rewarded appropriately.
Any way happy Saturday one and all 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m confused by her hair - in this shot which must have been taken in Thailand on holiday, she’s got a large-ish bun. Is that a wig? Or has she had extensions put in over there? I thought about 48 hours ago she was showing off her short ponytail?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Dont hate me but in some ways I identify with her body issues. I'm mid 40s, always been skinny and attractive and young looking. The past couple of years I've fought being a woman in my 40s and tried desperately to look the same as in my 20s and 30s, same clothes etc, still having Botox regularly, actually went to my aesthetic practioner and asked for literally "a face full of fillers". She refused bless her! Said I didn't need them and it would look weird. Turned the money down. So I'm now looking into a permanent face and neck lift. Meanwhile the sensible side of me is fighting it, saying grow old gracefully! You look fine, nothing wrong with being and looking 45. Unlike KP I don't live off my looks. I've never made millions off my looks. They've never been my job. In her shoes I'd be the same, probably worse. I don't feel sorry for her, not in the slightest, but I do get it. She won't stop. She'll never accept it. She'll become Lola Ferrari and she will die from it.
grow old naturally, much more attractive look.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she's on a load of quetiapine or mirtazipine or something - prescribed for her anxiety/ mental health issues. She's just expanded so much in just a year, she's enormous compared to how she was. And so swollen in the face, her face looks so sore and simultaneously dry and greasy.

She's probably drinking too much/ using drugs as well, granted, but I think she's probably also on anti-anxiety or anti-psychotic meds that are blowing her up. Could well be contributing to her 'off' personality/ behaviour.

Years ago, I thought she was hilarious - rough as boots but decent. I enjoyed the Pony Club show. I am astounded at how she's gone downhill. Everyone who's saying Lolo Ferrari and Anna Nicole - it does look a lot like that :(
Oh! I’m on Quetiapine for my rage/personality disorder (notthat it helps). Coincides with me porking up. I hadn’t clicked about the timings. Thanks.

Reactions: 7
I'm so confused. Why is the Thailand face so different from the super surprised face of only a week or 2 ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If it's a Backgrid photo she chose that one 😲 if it's a still from her YouTube she okd it all. Makes you wonder what didn't make the cut! (Excuse the pun).
Oh yes. I remember the reposte from Sandals management, after the skank had a go at being critical.
Their response was, as our American friends would say, awesome.
I think it was after the beach wedding to KH.
The main point they made was that they would not be welcoming her back for any of her future weddings.
That was SO hilarious. Refunded her fully for the sham wedding and said she would not be welcome at any of their resorts globally for 'future' weddings'! Pure class!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok, so ... once upon a time I wanted lipo ... at that time I was very very fit, swimming 1km every day as well as mucking out and riding my horse ... diet and excercise didnt change my shape into exactly how I wanted to look ... a friend had Lipo, so I went for a consultation. The surgeon was brilliant, he was very honest with me ... he could achieve the aesthetic that I wanted ... BUT ... he warned me that I must maintain my current weight within 7lbs (up or down) post surgery ... I was on a real health & fitness kick at that time BUT I am not an athlete or always that focussed on my body, like most people, my weight had always fluctuated, around 14-20lbs up or down from where I was at that day (and still does now) ... I could easily put 10lbs on in a week on holiday. I went home and really researched Lipo ... the surgeon was right & I knew in myself that I couldnt maintain that permanently ... once the fat cells are removed they are gone for good, if you gain weight your body will be a different shape than in the past because the fat cells left in other areas will fill up ... also fat will build around internal organs which is very dangerous. This is what is happening to KP ... she is over 40, lives a sedentary lifestyle and is on holiday eating whatever she feels like ... she has gained a lot of weight fast over a few days (10lbs at least I would say) and the weight gain is around her organs as well as where we can see it (particularly on her face & boobs) ... her legs hips and arms will stay skinny & her stomach flat simply because the fat cells have been sucked out ... it doesnt mean that she has not gained weight. She will also have gained it on her back ... I have big boobs and they are set quite high up, when I gain weight the first thing that happens is that i feel uncomfortable in bed trying to sleep, they make breathing more uncomfortable. I am not convinced that KP has had another boob job ... its not enough time between a flight landing in Switzerland and arriving in Thailand for surgery, plus, Switzerland is the home of the best medical practitioners in the world, they dont need to do freebies & the price would have been extortionate (I lived & worked in Kusnacht years ago) ... her boobs did not look this big at the airport on the way out ... I think that due to the recent lipo when she had her facelift the majority of her holiday weight gain has gone onto her chest ... she is spinning a boob job story to cover this up. To me this is why she suddenly looks so uncomfortable, she wont be sleeping either because her boobs will be making it difficult to breathe like mine do if I gain weight ... this is why she is tired. Her face looks less like the new face lift pictures, even those at the airport leaving UK and more like her old face because of this weight gain. This is just my opinion obviously ... you may be interested in reading about Lipo

Can Liposuction Cause Weight Gain? (verywellhealth.com)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m confused by her hair - in this shot which must have been taken in Thailand on holiday, she’s got a large-ish bun. Is that a wig? Or has she had extensions put in over there? I thought about 48 hours ago she was showing off her short ponytail?
cheap hairpieces are easy to attach, especially bun ones or ponytails

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.