Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
One good thing to come out of 2020 was I found this site and you lovely lot; I’m never off here at the moment due to furlough but love keeping up to date with the likes of KP, Goodger and the other cretins they knock around with and it’s certainly opened my eyes! Happy New Year to you all and keep the threads as entertaining as ever! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Who even has the time to do all these weird fake photoshoots of homes she doesn’t live in 😂

liar liar

VIP Member
I absolutely understand how hands are tied. It's awful for those employed in areas where you genuinely want to help but can't. I fight for my kids until I run out of steam. Then I gather my strength & fight some more. I have met some lovely people on the way. And also encountered some bum holes. I have also put myself through education out of frustration at the lack of support. Unlike skanky flaps I have actually completed training & gained qualifications. I've done this to help my family & also others. I was told recently by a pediatrician that I'm more qualified than a lot of TA's 🤷. I'm not reeling off any of this for any glory but if I can offer advice or support to anyone please ask. I'm qualified in makaton levels 1,2,3 & safeguarding, understanding autism levels 1 & 2, qualified as a mental health first aider (I've got a lanyard & a card, how posh 🤣), pediatric first aid, first aid, animal first aid, qualified Guiding leader, animal fosterer, volunteer with an organisation helping the homeless, volunteer with a not for profit organisation offering animal therapy. And completed a million courses on parenting. I home educate 1 of my children. I gave up my job as a high level complaints manager to be a stay at home parent. It is without doubt the hardest 'job' I've ever had. We manage carefully on 1 wage now. We do this because it is a parent's job to make sacrifices & put their children first. I'm 110% sure I'm not the only 1 who does these things to help themselves & others. Katie frigging Price IS NOT A HERO TO ANYONE!! She couldn't handle a fucking week in the life of my family or any other family in a similar position. She has no fucking clue of any real struggles. She really boils my piss. I could go on for hours......but I won't 😂. Thanks for reading 👍
I wouldn't want to walk in your shoes for a moment. I would like to follow quietly behind in your footsteps to see the differences you have made though. You are an utterly fab genuine person. The sort of person the government should turn to to ask how things can be changed to help those with disabilities. Instead they turn to a woman who is a famous troll to ask her how to go about stopping trolls. The lunatics have truly taken over the asylum and the cost of the qualified, sensible and able. 🤗

• Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Hey guys you all ok
I am just tired from long days at work and sometimes can’t face this absolute scrotum faced woman

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
How are these people leaving the country? Are the rest of world not afraid of the mutant covid getting into their countries? I'm genuinely boggled here like, didn't boris just announce nobody was to go anywhere over new years but sure why not jump on a plane.
I don't get this either 🤷. Especially somewhere like Dubai. It's a ridiculously rich country that doesn't need tourist's money. Why risk letting people in? Especially from here where a new strain allegedly originated? All these fucking nobodies claiming they're there for 'work'. It's absolutely disgusting 😡. Let's all alert Boris to these fuckwits shenanigans!

Just wondering.....will Goodger & dreary Drury jump on the Dubai bandwagon? They can't afford to go but will fake it from her flat. Easily done with a couple of indoor sparklers against a background of glittery curtains. A cat litter tray filled with sand. A couple of torches flicked on & off. The pop of a bottle of the finest lambrini. Some borrowed mannequins dressed up as Arab's using tea towels on the head & bed sheets draped around them. Farting in the bath to emulate a luxury jacuzzi. Exotic food lovingly prepared by her.... garnished with vine tomatoes & accent of sweetcorn 😂😂

• Haha

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
Hello lovely people. New on here but wanted to start by saying thank you for keeping me entertained today- i read the entire thread and my other half keeps asking what is so funny! Skanky flaps a particular fave!

• Haha
  • Heart

Enigmata

I mainly lurk but you have all helped keep me sane in 2020.

I broke my shoulder about the same time Katie 'broke her feet'. I have just finished physio and am still in discomfort. Especially in this cold weather.

Wish my injury had been as 'life changing' as hers!!!!! Anyway,onwards and upwards in 2021. Happy New Year 🥳

• Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Princess on losing her Tik Tok.
Sadly, she is already showing her mother’s traits: taking no responsibility and pleading ignorance and surprise. She would have received a warning or two before being banned as she did not change whatever was causing the offence. More concerned about losing her 120k bots, sorry fans, than the content she had uploaded. That’s what you get, I suppose, if you unleash a 13 year old on social media without supervision. She may come across as being somewhat mature, but she is a 13 year old CHILD!

• Sad

liar liar

VIP Member
Again it's not just about this one time with the trash. They constantly give daily updates multiple times a day to say what cars are there and aren't. What trash is there and isn't, etc... I can't believe the length people are going to defend stalking behavior just because they don't like the person who is being stalked. Maybe you've never experienced someone stalking you, but I have.
I'm absolutely sorry if you have had to suffer stalking - did you make money out of posting where you would be and who was there? Did you market endless scammy goods? Of course not because you were a victim. This is not the same - the victims are the general public she tries to scam with her endless lies and Ads on her IG. She should be held accountable. I hope your stalker is well out of the way and that your life has improved. I wish you well for 2021 - frankly it can't get much worse for anyone.

• Sad

BigMavis

VIP Member
How are these people leaving the country? Are the rest of world not afraid of the mutant covid getting into their countries? I'm genuinely boggled here like, didn't boris just announce nobody was to go anywhere over new years but sure why not jump on a plane.

Last edited:
  • Angry

BigMavis

VIP Member
Oh give me strength. Broke down barriers and changed the world for those with disabilities did she? DID SHE?
That happened long before Harvey came along, its true that even post ww2 attitudes were still quite victorian and institutions used instead of home care but thankfully slowly changed. I've known/know lots of people with various disabilities from moderate to severe cared for at home, notice the word care. This is not something she pioneered or made acceptable. If that's what this new documentary is trying to say then I'm complaining to OFCOM or whoever, I don't pay a TV licence for this shit.
Maybe parents with children with special needs did look up to her in the past, again notice the word did, but I really can't see how anyone who knows anything about this woman's life would do so now.
This image shes trying to push with Harvey at the core is outrageous. Its not easy for carers, sometimes they're at their wits end and really really need a break or more support and thats not always possible until they hold their hands up and say I can't do this anymore. I have seen this with my own eyes, I have seen parents struggle, I have seen people be so low they don't know how they'll get through the next few hours and let me say it's heartbreaking when as a professional your hands are tied until they get to that stage.
She has help, she has support, she has/had money to access all types of supplementary support and therapies, she knows fuck all about the struggles others face.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
She could try getting items sold at bingo 😄

.."All the fours... Katie's drawers" 🤭

Back later 😃 x

Resizer_16096124378151.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
I can smell a 🐍🐍🐍🐍

No she doesn't bless her, this one's out for an argument.
I'm new here but I'm glad we've all got her back 💕💕💕💕
I can smell a couple. I think there is some attention being directed here after events of the other day 👍

Reactions: 19

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thank you 💖🤗😘 xx

What a great idea! That's a good one 😃 x

I think his saying...Look at the state of that!

Lol 🤭
Miss Price joins us today to discuss her attempts to bring in Harvey's Law. Unfortunately it appears she's not able to find her brassiere, it's currently on Skankdepop for £3.47 if anyone is able to reunite her with it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mayhem1

265 is just commenting on the Sun, @Mayhem1 quickly go and pee 🤣🤣
What story is there a new one?

Well one good thing is the kids are back with Kieran, Princesses tik tok has been shut down
Sorry but a 13 year old slutty dancing needs shut down!!!!!