Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Good afternoon people!

I'm sad to report there is no activity on Katie's insta and bugger all in the papers so we can have the day off.
It's all very very strange 🤔. She must've run out of pre-recorded shite to use. I do think her cold is Covid. But instead of being able to use it for sympathy as the worst case EVER but leading to a miraculous recovery......she daren't say she's got it because of her stupid & reckless behaviour. IF she has it I bet she's genuinely shitting herself in case Harvey, dying mother, pregnant sister, kids etc might get it. How the hell she has the nerve to bleat on about how careful she's been in following guidelines & staying safe blah, blah, blah. And also berating the z-listers who cleared off abroad. Either A) she's tested positive meaning they couldn't go or B) they really are skint & couldn't afford it. Either way I'm laughing that they've had a shit New Year 🤣. I honestly don't see how Mr Pays For Everything Bully Boy can actually have any money left 🤷. He NEVER seems to work & must have burned through anything he did have buying shite from Selfridge's for skanky flaps.....if indeed HE did pay for it 🤔

NOOOOOOOOOOOO 😢 @Moobiemoo any developments with the 2 twats 😫
Yes..... @Moobiemoo take the dog for a walk 😉. Or go & post a packet of tissues through the letter box if she's only got socks to blow her nose on 🤧😷

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

liar liar

VIP Member
It's so creepy that stalking and taking photos of someone's house is allowed here not just allowed actually, encouraged...like who cares about the amount of trash that they have piled up. It's stalker behavior to give updates on someone's house every time you drive by.

Are we really over-analyzing some dumb cunt's trash??
Actually it is simply re-establishing her propensity for creating chaos and mess. If you lived by it or next door to it you would be reporting it - or perhaps you wouldn't. Personally, if I wanted to live next door to pikeys I'd have moved next door to them to enjoy their utter inability to be responsible for any mess whatsoever and to respect their neighbours.

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
You are reading my mind sweetheart. 😘

Katie has placed the following advert on her insta.

I actually think they really are pretty much penniless at the moment. No tat to flog with shitty swipe up deals. Maybe dimwits have realised they shouldn't order as nothing arrives. We've seen the money she's making on YouTube, which amounts to a few quid. He clearly never works. So she's really plugging her desperatepop to flog a few filthy garments to a few filthy perverts. Plus IF she has Covid & not 'a cold', she can't go anywhere to generate any publicity of any kind 🤧😷🤣

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Ryan is going to Dubai what a surprise its on his story on ig
Ryan has the kind of face I just want to punch 😁. Smug looking prick. Looks like he's been to the same dentist as dumb & dumber. The whole country has been told to stay at home & it looks like all the z-list freaks have fucked off to Dubai doesn't it? I hope they all get Covid & bloody great fines on their return. Does skanky flaps think anyone will actually give a shit when brainless bully boy does a staged surprise proposal in Dubai? We don't care. We hate you both a LOT!

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Moooorrrrnnniinggg. We have snow everything's so white and twinkly.
I think Peters reporting her TikTok but acting clueless, nodding and sympathising with her.
This is what good parents do, fib!

Fish189

VIP Member
I drove past this morning as I have to work
The rubbish outside is literally the same red wrapping paper on her photo, they haven’t even taken it off half the presents, some of it is still attached! and just dumped the entire lot at the end of their street - and it’s all over the place
They still aren’t home
I am not going to take a photo as I don’t want to get banned from tattle 😂
you can take a picture of the rubbish as long as you black out the house 🙏

Jane L

Mays settings don't allow pm, so hopefully she'll pop on later.

What's KP been at?
well...seems she's riling a lot of people up. listen to this (Katie, you should listen too). ouch! and well said, worth listening to the full nearly 3 minutes!!! i normally hate people who say "shame on you" but in this instance, this guy's got it right.

• Angry
  • Wow

VIP Member
I will not post the link but Katie is using Harvey TO PROMOTE FOOD!

It's on her insta!

• Angry
  • Wow

Pixie1

VIP Member
Oh god no, do you want to go blind haha 😂🤣😂
And ive half filled the Gin bottle with water and hid it at the back of the cupboard (his lordshit) will loose the plot if he see's i drunk the whole bottle 🙈😂
Well done 😉🤣

I absolutely love this thread 💕💕💕 In my opinion, it's the best one on Tattle 🥰 you are all great tattlers and all so lovely and caring ❤❤❤ and we always have a laugh too 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Goodbye pricey and cowel lover... Your first post on this thread was supporting them saying you had seen no creepy behaviour 🤔fro m him😆 this is an anti pricey Cole hole thread... Byeee.. Go post on skankys gram... Even better go buy her second underwear on depop in support!!!😷

• Haha
  • Sick

Facehugger

VIP Member
On a side note, tattle is a funny old place, we don't all have to agree and there's room for healthy debate, but I got ripped to shreads one day on a thread and my arse was served to me on a plate, wouldn't have minded but the person was way off the mark and I suspect was actually the clown the thread was about.

Yes Baileys for me. Double please.
It was the same on other forums I was on years ago, happens to us all at times, but it's a good old giggle in here. We all usually say our bit and then move on, as it should be. It's also very supportive, that's what people don't see a lot of the time, and that's one reason why I'm happy here.

Just off to update my shopping order for tomorrow, I'll need a crate of Bailey's at this rate! 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I cannot believe my ears. Catching up on the latest episode of that celeb thing on BBC2 and she just said “I generally” (she meant “genuinely” but she’s illiterate) “don’t care if the papers ever write a story about me again.” Are you fucking kidding me?? She feeds off it. Why do you keep selling shit stories and lies then, cocknobber???

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Dinkydonut

Happy New Year everyone, I can actually say that you guys have made me literally laugh out loud at times , I only found this site while checking if the Norris Nuts had friends (some family YouTube channel my youngest watches) and ended up finding a group of friendly, kind , accepting, hilarious people from all over the country that have helped take my mind if the awfulness of life at the moment. So I really hope 2021 is a better year for us all @BigMavis @Pixie1 @265 @Facehugger @Pom Bear @liar liar @Mayhem1 @MaxieMoo @JakeM and the rest of you amazing guys n girls who make me laugh so much sometimes I’ve done that little snort thing and a snot bubble happened 😂 xxxx

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member

No sign of Harvey or Junior on this walk, must be near her rental to have Blade?

They’re ?! It’s Their 😡🤣😡🤣 Your, it’s you are🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

nomorefakers

I asked for photos to be taken down

I’m not here to offend people. I don’t really want to live near her if I am honest, but kind of glad she isn’t really famous anymore as we don’t have paps causing road chaos

She’s lying about when she’s home a lot of the time so I do update the thread if I think it’s a lie, especially during Covid but I can just drive the longer way and hang up my stalking hat!
I find it delightful to hear from you and your updates that prove them as liars and flouting the covid rules. You don't mention addresses or anything like that. You have done absolutely nothing wrong. Please don't let one person's comments change what you are doing.

I can smell a couple. I think there is some attention being directed here after events of the other day 👍
What events? I missed something.

freda19

VIP Member
She obviously never thought she would go through it all (well most of it if you don’t count the money stashed in the mattress bank). I also think her wealth was calculated when she had successful business ventures and properties. Once the business ventures went belly up and her income drawing abilities declined, her bank balance would decline steadily as she did not change her lifestyle. Champagne tastes on a cider budget and all that!
She was taking loans from the companies she was setting up back in the day after peter ditched her. The horsey gear site where she flogged pink horse blankets, riding boots, make-up selling sites etc etc. Then they went bust because she never repaid the loans. She was using the companies as ready cash. It all came to light when someone on Dig Spy had the balls to put up (publicly available) company records showing how she was robbing her own businesses. It wasn't up long and I never thought to screen shot it, but the cunty mods took it down and closed the thread as usual.
Those tits of hers are catnip to the digital spy mods so they protect her like hell.

• Wow