Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

80hs

Chatty Member
Awwww guys, I love love LOVE this thread!!! I came on after trying to find out info on her (dickhead price) to pass on about that chrome plated car and I can honestly say, I’m here for good. I don’t post much as I don’t know much but ur banter is amazing. @Moobiemoo thank u for what u have unraveled, u are amazing, @265 ur like head chef around here 😂 @BigMavis u speak so much sense it’s unreal @Pom Bear ur a legend 🎨 @Mayhem1 please please PLEASE don’t frighten us like that again!! I’m so impressed with how smashed u were but practically all ur messages made sense 😱, now that’s talent after a bottle of gin 😂. DONT apologise EVER, I can’t wait for the nxt Chinese hairdo! And too everyone else, u truly are ace, proper make me laugh 😂😂😂So I’ve had to shut my shop tonight again cos of covid but I’m being great full I haven’t lost anyone to covid so I’m trying not to be grim ❤Thanks soooooo much to our tattler NHS workers, police, army, fire services as u all deserve countless medals! Keep up the good work of entertainment please. I flip between here, Lauren goodger and Sallie axl. They are all full of self importance, all need to be centre of attention narcissistic, rule breaking, big headed TWATS 😡 (but this is my fave forum 🥰) thanks again beautiful people x x x x x

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I drove past this morning as I have to work
The rubbish outside is literally the same red wrapping paper on her photo, they haven’t even taken it off half the presents, some of it is still attached! and just dumped the entire lot at the end of their street - and it’s all over the place
They still aren’t home
I am not going to take a photo as I don’t want to get banned from tattle 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Ecosse

VIP Member
Actually, Pete did say something a bit cryptic last week, about Princess. It was something along the lines of her wanting more freedoms now, at 13, and he was treading a fine line with not coming down too harshly and forcing a rebellion. Now that could have been standard "parent of a teen" talk, OR it could have been him expressing concern about the influence her mother is having on her, but him needing to tread carefully, so as not to drive Princess further in her direction.

Reactions: 28

gashers

Chatty Member
I've just been reading through various comments on the Harvey eating 'a healthy meal' stories. Why oh why are there STILL deluded nitwits praising skanky flaps excellent skills as a mother 🤷. An excellent mother would not have let him reach 29 stone! An excellent mother would not film him eating a free ready meal for publicity. An excellent mother would not have lost primary care of 4 of her children. An excellent mother would not have multiple child free holidays a year. An excellent mother would not introduce her children to multiple men after 10 minutes of knowing them. An excellent mother would not be filmed rapping about loving cocaine whilst collapsed in a heap on the floor. An excellent mother would not publicly bash her children's father's. Bloody hell there are sooooooo many more negative things. It's an endless list 🙈. And I honestly can't think of 1 single thing she's ever done that's positive 😳. Not 1 🙈. Can anyone come up with something decent that she's done? The only thing she's good at is lying constantly!
I’m right with you who the hell are these brain dead fuckwits, they must all be just like her I have to stop myself going on Instagram if I read one more shitting time about how she has an unbreakable bond with Harvey and how they all can see how much she loves all her babies I will spontaneously combust. Makes me laugh when they go on about how down to earth she is all I see is a narcissistic bullying chav 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27

lozenger

Chatty Member
Jeez I only missed a day and all hell breaks loose 🤪

GOOD MORNING @Mayhem1 HOW IS THE HEAD? :LOL: :cool:

I've just read the sun article about Harvey and spotted this charmer;_

"Katie explained: “I tell him he’ll die and he says, ‘No, don’t be silly, Mummy’s only joking’"

WHO ON EARTH TELLS THEIR KID THEY WILL DIE? This woman is just insane!

And he's 18 years old with chronic obesity - why is he only just now trying healthy foods? He can only eat what she provides. I am incandescent!!

And I'm desperate to hear more on Mayhem's MIL - hope all OK with the hubby in the cold light of day. :)

• Sad
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Oh give me strength. Broke down barriers and changed the world for those with disabilities did she? DID SHE?
That happened long before Harvey came along, its true that even post ww2 attitudes were still quite victorian and institutions used instead of home care but thankfully slowly changed. I've known/know lots of people with various disabilities from moderate to severe cared for at home, notice the word care. This is not something she pioneered or made acceptable. If that's what this new documentary is trying to say then I'm complaining to OFCOM or whoever, I don't pay a TV licence for this shit.
Maybe parents with children with special needs did look up to her in the past, again notice the word did, but I really can't see how anyone who knows anything about this woman's life would do so now.
This image shes trying to push with Harvey at the core is outrageous. Its not easy for carers, sometimes they're at their wits end and really really need a break or more support and thats not always possible until they hold their hands up and say I can't do this anymore. I have seen this with my own eyes, I have seen parents struggle, I have seen people be so low they don't know how they'll get through the next few hours and let me say it's heartbreaking when as a professional your hands are tied until they get to that stage.
She has help, she has support, she has/had money to access all types of supplementary support and therapies, she knows fuck all about the struggles others face.
Yup, agree with all of this. She hasn't got a fucking clue of the real struggles faced by so many. I can't think of 1 single parent of a disabled child that fucks off for weeks at a time leaving them behind. Myself included. For most of us the reality is next to no help, no support, no respite, no funding & only getting crumbs when you scream 'I can't cope'. She's a fucking disgrace. And the dickhead writing that article has insulted every genuine full time carer of a disabled person 😡 So, so, soooooooo bloody angry 😡

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Moobie you're not stalking. This has hit a nerve with that poster and I can understand why and I'm very sorry that she had these experiences. But what you did was very different. Can we get back to ripping the piss out of KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Mcomics

Chatty Member
I don't get the impression that anyone is stalking, it's a resident of the area, they will see what's going on whilst going about their daily routines. The poster has stated that they won't put up pictures of the house etc as doesn't feel it appropriate. Plus it's well known that papa go through famous folks rubbish as it's open to look through.
I think a lot of people wether consciously or not note what their neighbours are doing.i know who drives which cars in my own road.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I put this on now lol...the Daz doorstep challenge with Shane Richie and Cole...for whiter whites 🤭 xx
Resizer_16093317600990.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
It was said in a earlier thread that there’s no way he wouldn’t see he’s family. So that’s where they are most likely 🤷‍♀️
Whatever they're doing, they're avoiding a backlash by keeping quiet! Definitely breaking tier 4 rules. Just goes to show that she CAN do things 'quietly' if she wants to. She CHOOSES to ram everything down our throats. No paparazzi follow her anymore. Nobody gives a flying fig. We all know every bit is staged & she calls them herself 😴.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Sorry guys for hijacking the thread a second:

Mayhem I’m sending u a virtual hug , my children’s father left me for someone else 5 years ago n came back 2 years ago after having a baby with her and finding out she’s a complete psychopath, anyway me like a fool have put him up as my youngest is a total daddy’s girl but he’s constantly gaslighting me and trying to make out that everything bad that has happened to him is somehow my fault. I’ve finally come to the end of my patience n I was going to wait until my youngest goes back to school n I was going to tell him to leave, but, I’m afraid I lost it today and I’ve thrown him out so please please don’t ever feel like u have to take any bull from anyone and if your hubby can’t put you first before his mother at least at Xmas in your own home then maybe he should move back in with dear old mumsy.
Keep strong my love we all send you strength n positive vibes 💖
Don't apologise for coming on and sharing, bless you, I think by the sounds of it you could do with a virtual hug too 🤗🤗 you stay strong too and don't ever look back 😘xx

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
That has boiled my piss (sorry) seeing that, she makes me sick to the stomach. I'm so surprised she's not all over him saying i love you so much. 🤮

Bit flowery for me but i am a bit of a plain Jane 😂
And yes thank you for asking, i did eventually after the mother in law went, she likes taking over 🤬😡🤬
I hope you had a lovely time too xx

No its about how they don't give a stuff about anything or anyone, especially their neighbours by just dumping their trash to get blown around everywhere especially in this weather.
Klatty is already know for being a messy carefree slob not giving a 💩, Cole claims to be OCD so what's that all about, it's just trampish so has been documented by a local!
Not sure what's going on today. :rolleyes:The threads are infested with jobsworths and sour pusses.
And pwicey is still a cunt.

I wouldn't be posting about it on the internet for other strangers to see.
Stalking is stalking and posting it online is sharing it with others and being encouraged. Regardless of how horrible the person is, why stalk her? Out of all the things to trash Katie for (no pun intended) this is not it. It's not just about the trash, this person goes to her house daily multiple times a day. It's not a good look!
She doesn't "go to their house". She lives beside him(near enough) and drives or walks past multiple times a day in her daily routine. Maybe she should be a recluse on the days pwicey stays there cos pwicey is so speshul. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I'd say she was banned due to reports and possibly people calling the dancing video with her ma inappropriate but I know sweet FA about tiktok. I still think Petes behind it getting taken down, well played sir if so. That child needs protecting from her mothers clutches, for all her talk about trolls on the Internet shes allowing the kids to walk right into the thick of it.
I think Junior and Peter will be in cahoots in getting her banned. It's hard for Peter to force harsh decisions on her in case she goes feral and behaves even worse, and Junior was apparently in trouble at school for fighting with a kid who was bothering/flirting with princess, so he's certainly protective. I suspect that father and brother figured outa way to put a spoke in her wheel without having to have WW3 face to face with her.
I just hope junior at least stays switched on. Princess is a lost cause. I predict she'll be living with pwicey by the time she's 15 because she really is a spoiled temperamental brat in the mode of pwicey herself and living under rules won't suit her. She'll bolt.

• Heart

Moog77

I work in health and social care services and I'm appalled by her breaking lockdown rules. Fizzing in fact. She absolutely disgusts me. As do all the other arsehole celebs fucking off abroad in the middle of a pandemic.

• Heart

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
No they are walking the dogs down ‘the flitchway’ which runs towards Hatfield forest so they do have blade in Essex. It is an old railway track opposite our estate

I walk my dog there when it’s drier as it tends to get flooded and boggy. But now I might not just in case I am branded a stalker 🙄

• Haha

Mayhem1

I asked for photos to be taken down

I’m not here to offend people. I don’t really want to live near her if I am honest, but kind of glad she isn’t really famous anymore as we don’t have paps causing road chaos

She’s lying about when she’s home a lot of the time so I do update the thread if I think it’s a lie, especially during Covid but I can just drive the longer way and hang up my stalking hat!
You stand your ground honey, I've got your back 😘 🤗
And agree with you, she lies about everything always has always will

Reactions: 25

BigMavis

VIP Member
@liar liar he has to have a social worker, all disabled children and adults do, the only thing I can think has happened in this case is he's now been moved to the adult team and they're familiarising themselves with his case plus covid and social workers not being as readily on the ground due to restrictions.
But I think another poster who knew the case said social services are on the ball so that leads me to believe shes just an opportunist and runs her mouth to the papers. I always think its best for children to have contact with their parents but in Harvey's case I think he should be accompanied on visits by a carer or for visitation to take place in his residential setting that would eliminate her using him for PR.
I like having the craic here but this is very worrying and really far from funny. The thing is the other fathers have absolutely no say in as far as Harvey's care or welfare is concerned but his team should be seeing red flags here. I'd be very surprised if strategy meetings where not taking place.

DreamDolly

VIP Member
My first post on this thread, so hello 👋. Is Princess living full time with Krusty & Cole? I wonder if Pete is seeing any red flags with Cole & Princess? Because there is definitely something creepy going on there...

• Heart