Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Someone mentioned the house they were in on the Christmas photoshoot.
Same curtains and windows and brown leather sofa as the on the dream boy posed in 😉🤣
Bliddy blimey - good detective work there... so is it a hotel or PR home?

Reactions: 18

BigMavis

VIP Member
Actually, Pete did say something a bit cryptic last week, about Princess. It was something along the lines of her wanting more freedoms now, at 13, and he was treading a fine line with not coming down too harshly and forcing a rebellion. Now that could have been standard "parent of a teen" talk, OR it could have been him expressing concern about the influence her mother is having on her, but him needing to tread carefully, so as not to drive Princess further in her direction.
Makes sense, and a smart move on Peters part, anybody with teenagers (me) knows its a bloody horrible time anyway, god forgive me but you couldn't like them sometimes. He's a wise man not alienating her and hopefully she'll see what side her breads buttered.

liar liar

VIP Member
I wouldn't be posting about it on the internet for other strangers to see.
Stalking is stalking and posting it online is sharing it with others and being encouraged. Regardless of how horrible the person is, why stalk her? Out of all the things to trash Katie for (no pun intended) this is not it. It's not just about the trash, this person goes to her house daily multiple times a day. It's not a good look!
What house do you mean that she goes to multiple times a day during a complete lock-down? The house with the rubbish outside is Carl's house. Her rental is in Ashtead, Surrey - this is not that house. It is all fair game as she puts the pics up and then lies about where pics are taken. If she put the pics up and said where and when they were taken and that was true - fair enough.

NB14

Been thinking about her ready meal food post today and it bloody riles me! I’m lucky because hubbie loves to cook but it’s really not that hard is it? SHE’S let it get this far where his weight is now a serious concern. How hard is it to knock up a stir fry, a shepherds pie, soups, pasta bakes? Even tonight we’ve had a treat night which is homemade burgers in pitta breads with salad and homemade wedges, lush and kids love them! It’s pure laziness on her part and I think it’s child neglect. There have been several cases of SS removing/being involved with children because they are dangerously overweight due to very poor diet and nutrition and it’s seen as neglect and physical abuse. Well this is a classic case of exactly that!! How people can defend her and call her a hood mother is beyond me, she doesn’t even deserve the title of mother!!

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion:

Reposting for @265

Katie Price #15 Flogging used hair and her brassiere, to those who have nothing better to wear.

• Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
He's just a bully boy who thinks he's a hard man. Dickhead, he'll be crying into a soggy copy of the sun soon enough like all the rest of her boyfriends.

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Tbh I don’t think she ever actually had £40m cash in the bank , I think that was always a bit of an exaggeration, I do however think she had built up quite a fortune, probably the 40m comes from predicted net worth of the companies she had then for the end of that financial year of which it was calculated ? I don’t know but I’ve always wondered how someone could amass that amount yet be so stupid. Maybe she didn’t have very good accountants , financial advisers and maybe a big chunk of it went on taxes 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think she has a prayer of building that back up though because the interest in her has waned so unless she does some serious hard graft to turn her financials around (which come on how likely is that ?) Ijust don’t see it
It was a simple typo from £4.5 mil to £45 mil. If she had all that money why did she not own mucky mansion outright? Why did she take out a 2nd mortgage. Peter never received £20mil in his settlement lol. All pie in the sky figures. That's an awful lot of potti parties to undertake ;)

Reactions: 17

BigMavis

VIP Member

CW just calling someone out to their employers
Oh he's an arse and has got far too big for his boots. I can't wait until he's no longer flavour of the month with Katie and she's bemoaning what a control freak he was/is. He'll have to go back to his ordinary life selling second hand motors and no longer be paid for stupid fucking ads selling knock off watches.
What happened to I'm Carl I hate the spotlight and I don't want to be famous? Attention seeking idiot and by the way most of the UK have the same opinion of his laughing stock of a girlfriend. Pathetic little turnip!

VIP Member
There’s no doubt she has huge chunks of money stashed away and/or invested, just cleverly out of sight and untraceable by the courts. She’s definitely shrewd in that (illegal) way. But thick as pig shit in all other senses.
Agreed, some of that money is well hidden, I've had this thought for a long time, this is why she act's like she's really thick, perhaps she has outsmarted a lot of people with the money she's hidden.

DreamDolly

VIP Member
I honestly think Prince Philip would pass on that.
Yeah, you’re probably right...I doubt the arthritic fingers would be enough for Krusties Venus Fly Trap chuff!! Poor sod would end up loosing an arm!! 😂

Actually it is simply re-establishing her propensity for creating chaos and mess. If you lived by it or next door to it you would be reporting it - or perhaps you wouldn't. Personally, if I wanted to live next door to pikeys I'd have moved next door to them to enjoy their utter inability to be responsible for any mess whatsoever and to respect their neighbours.
Oh, I have family friends that are travellers, and they are the cleanest people that I know. I think the term “Pikeys” is so horrible, and to insinuate that they don’t care about their neighbours and are messy is such an outdated stereotype in this day and age!! I’m sure you didn’t mean it, I just hate the word “Pikeys”......😞

Last edited:
  • Sad

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Watching that celeb thing last night, I cringed that she was on it and I agree with her that she was desperate for fame so much that she played the media and she said she might sound stupid but she’s very astute. Difference is people got sucked in by the fame for nothing game 20 years ago but her days are now numbered as nobody is that naive anymore. She’s now using her children as part of her narrative and the lies are even worse. She quoted last night that her life is always a drama but it’s all of her own making as she knows damn well this all just didn’t happen upon her. Even Lucie Cave who edited Heat said in a very sarky manner about her cancer on her finger story. And she really isn’t that clever because her face is ridiculous now. Princess looks completely like Katie did years ago and there is going to be so much jealousy from KP. She definitely has histrionic personality disorder. I’m gabbling now as that bloody programme set me off!

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
So now that’s a horse, 5 kids, 3 dogs, 2 adults, a cat, camera man Chris, pointy chin Fern, guy from XL clothing, depop lady all round at Cole’s little house regularly

Hahaha

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Yes, it's a total accident to go by the residence every day and give updates. Total accident, I apologize for being in the wrong.

I don't feel like shitting up the thread about it.
Almost sounds like you are fishing for someone...

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
Ha! Probably. They’ll be dressed up and look just like her. If not more natural. :LOL:
Exactly.

Off topic & funny story but my old Nanna never chucked anything away, she'd rip her old big harvest festival 'all safely gathered in' bloomers into rags and clean her windows with them once they'd outlived their intended purpose.

Grandad would come home from work & shout 'I see you've had your drawers off today then Maud' 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Uppompey

Chatty Member
it will be interesting to see what she comes up with next for attention/publicity - she's done her ill mum/harvey gym beg/selling tat/new man/new dogs etc to death - what could 2021 possibly bring! It really is car crash TV. Any bets on a "new years baby making get away"?

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Ooh that's sad - sorry I didn't know :(
No I don’t think it’s one people know about really because it was a cargo plane not a passenger plane. I remember it because you heard the crash and could see the giant flames of all the fuel and we all had to stay in our houses with the windows closed
I was really traumatised by it for a long time, you can see still see part of the crash site still as the ground is a different colour but the lake is open again and the forest is really beautiful

I also remember when they built the new stansted terminal, i am that old 😂
We all had to design a poster and the winner got to meet the queen

Also years back we got to see a part of a NASA space shuttle flying over

We have seen airforce 1 a few times

And sonic booms from typhoons scrambled which scare the living daylights out of you!

It is interesting

VIP Member
On his stories he’s parked his ugly car in the drop of bay at Tesco’s. Boils my piss. It’s not even a busy Tesco’s, park in a normal space you prick
I just posted a message telling him the learn how to park a car.

I've also posted his bad parking on a Facebook Group.

Attachments

• Haha

Mayhem1

@Mayhem1 did you polish off the gin bottle containing the water last night? 🤣
No but im bloody going to tonight.
My dearest darling husband (🍆head) finally decided yesterday after having nearly 2 weeks off he was going to spend some time with me and the kids, so today was wrapped up warm for a military style march over the moors how chuffing wonderful, and guess who he invited?
(Sorry) but THE FUCKING MOTHER IN LAW 😡😠😡😠😡 even my 8 year old cant stand the old bitch ............
Im still defrosting the kids are freezing, yes sergeant major we had a wonderful time ,now go back to work on Monday so i can get my bed back,byeeeee my love
RANT OVER

• Heart
  • Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
Using Harvey and his disabilities for her own agenda once again. Trying to raise awareness and acceptance whilst simultaneously feeding her son to the worst type of people on the Internet just to make a few £££s from the tabloids.
She described herself as shrewd and I believe her, she knows exactly what's she's doing. Now I'm all for her leaking (negative) stories to the press about herself. But this business of using her children is not ok. Be it posting pictures of her tiny child in full makeup or having Harvey name drop a company she has ties with is on another level of disgusting.
She knows what the media want from her and is more than happy to oblige. I don't know how she sleeps at night, I mean this isn't even a persona like Jordon was, this is all her!!!