Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member

No sign of Junior or Harvey on this walk.
Alternatively, you could visit you dentist and ask them to 'safely' whiten your teeth taking into account the porosity of your enamel so they don't rot to horrible little stumps and burn your gums. 👄

No sign of Harvey or Junior on this walk, must be near her rental to have Blade?

They’re ?! It’s Their 😡🤣😡🤣
...don't get me started on the lack of English grammar... what an illiterate piece of nothing he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Facehugger

VIP Member
I think I came on here before I realised she had moved here, not after. I only realised through the KP threads that it was my village after I saw one of their YT videos and then she started posting from his house and I saw his lime green car outside

Stalking isn’t nice and I have a busy enough life not to waste my time on really caring what they do to be totally honest. It pisses me off that they are scamming fans and telling lies though, which I think it does most people on the KP thread. It’s a fairly tight community in that people know each other and the Facebook group is mostly dog poo and litter rages. Being a messy bastard won’t go down well with local residents
We all know that, don't worry. And until old beef Ambrose Wilson curtains pays your fuel bills and car maintenance costs, you just carry on driving home the shortest route possible.

Bailey's anyone? 😘😘

• Haha

Mayhem1

Well done 😉🤣

I absolutely love this thread 💕💕💕 In my opinion, it's the best one on Tattle 🥰 you are all great tattlers and all so lovely and caring ❤❤❤ and we always have a laugh too 🥰
Pixie im so glad i joined, I just used to comment on the scum and faceache every now and then (and got deleted or put in fb jail 🤣 ) id never heard of this site until someone mentioned it on the scum, and its been great, so funny but serious at times too.
And can honestly say I've been welling up today reading some of the beautiful, caring concerned comments i have received, it really has meant a lot me and is so much appreciated.
You all are such a lovely bunch of people ❤🧡💛💚💙💜❤🧡💛💚💙💜

• Heart

Sick of the bs

Oooohhhhhh I have found my tribe! The relief! I thought I was all on my own when I read the comments about Harvey's pre prepped meals #AD - literally no-one asking why she too fucking lazy to make him healthy nutritious meals herself and could have done so fucking years ago! That's all it is - another ad! Although I have to admit I'm glad it wasn't on her stories as my thumb can't take much more manic tapping (to get through Katie's car-boot crap as quickly as possible - "Hi Guys!")
Ooooooh I feel better after that 🤣

• Heart

Glortard

VIP Member
Princess on losing her Tik Tok.
as the father of a 13 year old daughter I would be very concerned if anyone apart from her Gran called her a gorgeous teen which it seems the Daily Mirror has no problem labelling her.

who exactly are her 120k fans? I would find it really creepy for anyone other than a child her age to be following her. Any adult males doing so would immediately raise a red flag

Facehugger

VIP Member
No they are walking the dogs down ‘the flitchway’ which runs towards Hatfield forest so they do have blade in Essex. It is an old railway track opposite our estate

I walk my dog there when it’s drier as it tends to get flooded and boggy. But now I might not just in case I am branded a stalker 🙄
😱😱 How the very dare you be anywhere near anywhere Skanky might be, god forbid you might mention you've seen her or her tribe! You must move house immediately woman! And until then your dog must cross it's legs 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Pom Bear

VIP Member
We just need you to be immortalised in a Pom pic with prawn crackers in yer air dancing round your kitchen waving an almost empty bottle of gin in yer undies ha ha!

I couldn't resist it lol 🤭😄 xx

Glad to see you back Mayhem1 I was wondering how you was 💕🤗😘 xx

Ps...I still have the Daz doorstep challenge pic to put up which I've done but will add tomorrow night 😄

Resizer_16093735701830.jpg

Sorry about the watermark on the pic...it came with the photo.x

• Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm going to be called the tattler that went for a Chinese at 8pm ish didn't get back till 12 hahaa,long time bouncing off all those bushes on the way home,ooooooh that didn't sound right but it took a while hahhhaaa,now that's even worse.
Love you long time 😜😂
Loooooool 😄😄😄😄 ❤❤❤ xx
It's been such a long while since I bounced off bushes and walls 😄 A very long time ago I even remember actually rolling into the gutter after a night out 😄😄😄.

Thought you might like this lol ❤ xx ...

Resizer_16091198548301.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Facehugger

VIP Member
I feel sorry for the kids she already has and barely looks after. In no way shape or form should she be bringing another innocent life into this chaotic shit show.
The sad thing is there is only 1 reason she wants another child and that's to make money from it. She's got sod all else left with any big earning power, her selling scams are all bollocks, she's hoping getting upduffed will earn her some cash.

• Sad
  • Sick

DreamDolly

VIP Member
So sad for Harvey, really really sad.
I agree, that poor kid has never stood a chance with Katie (And don’t get me started on Dwight Yorke 🤬) It wasn’t so bad when Pete was still with Katie, at least the meals were actually cooked ( by Pete) and Pete in my opinion was the only father figure that Harvey had, but when Pete left, Kate decided to use Harvey to hurt Pete by not allowing him to stay overnight at Petes (even though Pete arranged for a nurse to be with Harvey)... And since Pete, how many other men have come into Harvey’s life, all with a promise “to help with Harvey’s fitness and diet”. It’s just a never ending saga of Kate using Harvey whenever she needs to garner public sympathy, but she soon drops him when a new bloke appears....Where’s her brother Danny these days? He was always good with Harvey...
Apologies for the long post. I just get really mad with the way that poor boy is treated...😞

We don't have an aldis, I has a sad as that's sounds lush.
The Queen would burst into flames if Katie Prices name is ever mentioned in that capacity.
Imagine the Queen giving Krustie Katie a medal for “Services to the many penises in the UK” And then pins the medal on her that says in large letters -
“YOU SLAG” ( said in my best Gavin & Stacey voice) 🤪😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Dinkydonut

The same sort me & Mavis were on about yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking of taking one for the team and ordering something to see if it smells/had stains ,then I gave my head a shake and slapped myself n realised I’m spending too much time on this thread and tottled off to the Real housewives of Cheshire one 🤣

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
INCOMING. RANT.

Alex is so right isn't he? I mean who could afford or even want a 10k bog standard wheelchair. I know a few little ones through work who have customised chairs but I'm sure they don't cost that. It is ludicrous ....
And he's right about another thing she releases negative stories to keep herself in the press and its high time that malarkey STOPPED. Honestly tabloids have had their day, they're not news, they have no journalistic integrity and they're just a steaming pile of shite highlighting everything that's wrong with society. Keep the zlebs on Instagram and STOP giving them column inches for clicks. I'd be more than happy to view their instas and lol or get mad at their antics and come to this small corner of the interwebs to vent but the relationship these dregs have with the tabloid media is so so wrong and I hope it stops. Why should they get paid for these stupid rancid lies and photoshopped images, why can't they go and do and honest days work like the vast majority of folk.

• Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Critiquing and criticizing someone for what they choose to put out in public is one thing, driving to someone's house on a daily basis just to keep tabs is stalker behavior and it would be one thing if it was just this time with the trash and that was it, but she goes there MULTIPLE TIMES. That is the issue.
Stalking is a repeated pattern of behavior. If it was one incident, it wouldn't be stalking.

ETA: It's just a tiny miniscule detail in the life of such a problematic person. She abuses children and animals, yet we are supposed to care about the cars parked in Carly's driveway.
Nobody is purposely driving TO her house multiple times daily 🤷

Uppompey

Chatty Member
"if you're someone who'd prefer to keep your natural teeth" !!!! What sort of statement is this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

NParker

Chatty Member
Oh yes Mumsnet. I posted for advice once, only to find some fucker had gone through every post I'd ever made and apparently pieced together my life story and deduced I was lying. I had to ask for the thread to be deleted as it became a tidal wave of "you're a liar", nothing to do with my actual post, mind you.

On a seperate note, I also won a £100 John Lewis voucher, so silver linings and all that.

• Wow
  • Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
Lying about being pregnant no doubt 🙄 bet she turns round and says I’m just taking them for preparation. Imagine constantly living your life just to get papers and strangers talking about you. Sad little cunt