Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get in touch
Address
  • Attridges Farm, Rands Road
  • High Roding
  • Dunmow
  • Essex
  • CM6 1NQ
View map
Get directions
Opening hours
Not provided, please contact the dealer
(View by appointment only)

Website
http:
Phone number
(07482) 864376
(01279) 956865
About us
View attachment 1112002
Not only can you find the perfect used prestige car at Bespoke Automotive, but our staff can also help you secure vehicle finance for your used prestige car and after sales servicing such as new tyres, window tinting or detailing. Bespoke Automotive offer their used cars not only to local customers, but can also organise delivery of your dream car to anywhere in the world, simply contact us to find out more
Is it legal insurance wise, council etc, to be running a used car sales from an Equestrian centre? WHY do these people risk getting a bad reputation & possible fine, all for SKANKY Price/Woods? Very odd.

The 'alarm bells' rang, when Pimple Knob verbally (and I believe physically) attacked her in front of the 2 younger kids and Harvey, should have been enough for her & her grotty sister & the Oxygen tank mother, to have a huge wake up call. She clearly has put Pimple Knob before her children. Her mother & sister are still riding the 3.15 Paddington 'gravy train'. They obviously take a cut of any stories with their fizzog or tales of woe, appearing in. Skank is a proper mess. Her body is ruined. Her face looks like Jane Torvill did a Triple Axel and landed badly on it. Her foghorn voice sounds like a mating Walrus. I think she's high as a kite most of the time and he like's her like that. And I certainly agree, he's stored loads of info/videos on his phone, which he keeps safe in his 'man bag'. What a terrible existence. She must know that he will use all this info he's got, drugs, cash fiddles, driving still while banned etc, against her at some time, so she has to put up with his bad attitude towards her and the odd wallop in the chops. Eventually it will all come out & no matter what her enablers say, there will be NO damage limitation tactics, other than her pretend MH & back into Hotel Priory stories.
As a matter of interest, I wonder if Kirstie can shed any light on whether Pimple Knob signed a NDA? If he didn't he will open an even bigger 'can of worms' against KP. Pretty sure the walking oxygen tank AFP had him sign one, she never misses a trick.

Reactions: 21
I get so irritated when I see her overinflated huge ugly false tits. I have lymphoedema in one of my breasts after cancer in 2016. So, one of mine is much larger than the other one due to the fluid that doesn't drain away properly after lymph node removal. Not as bad now but was a huge and depressing problem for a long time. Why, oh why, would anyone be so bloody stupid as to have so many surgeries to make them so big? Big boobs hurt. She really is a fool to herself.
Those tits are so 2000 when lads mags and massive false tits were a thing. Skanky seems incapable of letting go of her 'prime time" years and desperately clinging onto it for dear life.

Most ex glamour models move on gracefully to other things when their glamour yrs are behind them, like Linda lusardi, Sam fox, even Kelly Brook who was popular in the skanky yrs has moved on gracefully. Skanky is just super embarrassing.

She'd have done much better in her later career if she'd reduced her ridiculous tits, cut the surgery, been a mother and had a tv career like loose women or whatever. But I guess that wouldn't get her the attention she craves

Reactions: 35
Do you think it may be down to her putting on weight even? She definitely has piled on the pounds recently, so maybe that has made her boobs look even bigger.
I doubt very much if there are any fat cells left anywhere near her implants, just the thin skin stretched over the bastards like a sofa cover from Plumbs. Her legs are skinny, her torso is shaped like a scaffold plank, her bum is an implant so the only place her fat can go is her shoulders, arms and back. And boy, isn't it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry just catching up from yesterday… just saw the bikini pose… her breasts must be photoshopped ? Has she really had them inflated that much ? No reputable surgeon would do that…. I can see a world of back issues ahead of her if not already carryping those sacks around.
Is her strategy for OF to get bigger & bigger boobs perhaps & become some kind of Lola Ferrari ?
she just looks ridiculous & desperate… stupid cow !

Reactions: 22
The charges will still get read out wether he pleads guilty or not guilty
Anyone reporting will just note the events
That’s what they are interested in
I can’t believe a shouting match in the street takes months to resolve with the police
Woods is just deflecting with “his” version of events
The hearing should give at least a small insight
the charge will be read out if he pleads guilty(we all ready know what he is being charged with) but not all the facts that happened on the night if he pleaded not guilty the police would be able to tell all the facts that happened upto him being charged

Reactions: 13
Is it legal insurance wise, council etc, to be running a used car sales from an Equestrian centre? WHY do these people risk getting a bad reputation & possible fine, all for SKANKY Price/Woods? Very odd.

As a matter of interest, I wonder if Kirstie can shed any light on whether Pimple Knob signed a NDA? If he didn't he will open an even bigger 'can of worms' against KP. Pretty sure the walking oxygen tank AFP had him sign one, she never misses a trick.
It doesn't matter if he did tbh. She would have to take him to court herself, it's not a police thing, she hasn't got the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Whoaaaa Maggie, We is several times it's been posted over the last few days & it was pointed out each time she's not an A lister...it wasn't an unwelcoming response in anyway, I can't control how you interpret phrases but be assured as a newbie I am not unwelcoming, im navigating my way through some dreadful comments that get a blasting & some lovely ones of support for those in crisis, bear with me 😊
I took 'we' to embrace all tattlers, old and new. Never occured to me that it excluded anyone.

Reactions: 16
Those tits are so 2000 when lads mags and massive false tits were a thing. Skanky seems incapable of letting go of her 'prime time" years and desperately clinging onto it for dear life.

Most ex glamour models move on gracefully to other things when their glamour yrs are behind them, like Linda lusardi, Sam fox, even Kelly Brook who was popular in the skanky yrs has moved on gracefully. Skanky is just super embarrassing.

She'd have done much better in her later career if she'd reduced her ridiculous tits, cut the surgery, been a mother and had a tv career like loose women or whatever. But I guess that wouldn't get her the attention she craves
She doesn't have the intelligence, or personality for a t. v career, or commitment, I'm sure I heard somewhere she's often late, she really has nothing to offer except as a novelty and even that is losing its appeal.

Reactions: 26
She doesn't have the intelligence, or personality for a t. v career, or commitment, I'm sure I heard somewhere she's often late, she really has nothing to offer except as a novelty and even that is losing its appeal.
Very true! I just know she did a bit on loose women before, unlike alot of people the old bag has been given opportunities to better herself later in life, but as you say, she's not intelligent enough or committed to anything except surgery and men

Reactions: 17
About time she actually seen her kids and took them away for a few days, selfish witch she is.. if crawl can't be around them then she's not fussed either it certainly seems 🤬🤬
I'm pretty sure, given the drug situation & state of her, th
About time she actually seen her kids and took them away for a few days, selfish witch she is.. if crawl can't be around them then she's not fussed either it certainly seems 🤬🤬
I suspect Kieran will not let her take the youngest away, given the drugs & the SlapGate incident. I think he's said only supervised access too. AND CERTAINLY no CRAWL near them. As for the Andre kids, they surely must be disgusted with their mothers behaviour & fact she's put CRAWL before them. Poor Harvey is a human ATM for her. HOW authorities are allowing her to drag this poor lad to a nightclub for paid publicity & taking a camera crew with her, is just beyond belief. Harvey certainly will be going Loco in Acapulco!

Plus given she has a loud fog horn voice that also sounds like a randy Walrus mating, that voice is certainly not suitable for TV. But then Katona & MofFAT have somehow still got the occasional TV deal amazingly.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.