Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Hunnybubbly for the new thread title!

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

Carwash and Krusty have gone to Thailand
She’s taken her top off to show off results of boob job number 4321654378
She now looks like a shotputter
They’re both still cunts

As you were Krusties!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
What's with the name Krusties?

Has KP had some kind of whatever and there is evidence of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's with the name Krusties?

Has KP had some kind of whatever and there is evidence of it.
We’ve had several names for her and like the Lauren Goodger thread where she permanently had a scrunchie on her wrist, we became the Scrunchies 🙂 and well KP is just generally… Krusty 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

They’re both still cunts

As you were Krusties!
Well done Hunny! You took the crown away from @Winepig this thread ( at least ) 🤣🤣🤣

Well done Hunny! You took the crown away from @Winepig on this thread ( at least ) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she think that those inflated balloons will bring in the OF millions? Nah Katie you're miles out....it's not the 90s anymore Your subscribers want sooooo much more!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
We’ve had several names for her and like the Lauren Goodger thread where she permanently had a scrunchie on her wrist, we became the Scrunchies 🙂 and well KP is just generally… Krusty 😂
Thank you Geordie girl, as a newbie I did wonder & didn't want to sound like a dumbass for asking 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she think that those inflated balloons will bring in the OF millions? Nah Katie you're miles out....it's not the 90s anymore Your subscribers want sooooo much more!!
She was probably thinking if KK can make a milly from it, so can she, easy money. Just goes to show, how washed up she really is.

This thread moves so fast.
Get your roller skates on doggo! 💨💨💨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another let off from the court for Cole this time, welcome to the wonderful world of the Untouchables.

1646768822306.png

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Sorry if I am repeating what others have said in previous threads, but Is she addicted to having procedures?
Seems crazy when years ago I recall she wanted small breasts and did decrease them.
2014 she went down 5 cups.
July 2021.
Out of 12 at the time she has only paid for 2 of the surgeries.
Now on her 14th and gone super large

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1111478

Oh don't 🤣🤣
Look who skanky has started following today.
Maybe she's trying to get some inspiration from her haha
This woman claims to have the fattest VJ 🤮
Who the duck would want a fat fanny

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Is that sun article about getting another boob job true? I cannot believe how disgusting they look. She looks like a full on ladyboy. 14 boob jobs? This woman needs some help. She treats plastic surgery like it’s getting a hair cut. Very disturbing.

Sorry if I am repeating what others have said in previous threads, but Is she addicted to having procedures?
Seems crazy when years ago I recall she wanted small breasts and did decrease them.
2014 she went down 5 cups.
July 2021.
Out of 12 at the time she has only paid for 2 of the surgeries.
Now on her 14th and gone super large
Been saying it for ages. She’s addicted to the anesthesia while going under and then the pain pills. On top of that she gets to sell the photos for cash. She is a sick woman and needs help. This is far from normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Prev thread here:

Roundup:

They’re both still cunts

As you were Krusties!
New thread 🥰🧵 and well done @Hunnybubbly on the title 🥰😘 xx.

I've swapped the heads round again lol 😄..

Resizer_16467696070930.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 134
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.