Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes. The mental elf.Which affects her doing community service, but not Only Fans or work related ( hahahaha) holidays.
On a side note, does anyone know anymore details about her bankruptcy.

Reactions: 29
will the loving and devoted mother be back for the 12th March because she would not want to miss Harveys catwalk event(after allit will be another photo op for her to show how good a mother she is)
I think so. He is the only thing she has left. The fashion show benefits her too much she cannot miss it.

Reactions: 18
A source told MailOnline: 'The change of date was instigated by the defence side

'They asked for the case to be moved for a couple of weeks on the basis of him being currently in Thailand looking after Katie's mental health.

'The holiday was organised as a much needed break from it all for her.'
Now this is getting beyond a bleeping joke !!!
I’d see the point if she was genuinely unwell but see this throwing the MH card about when they feel like it , it’s an absolute disgrace and a kick in the teeth to people actually struggling
I know someone who killed himself because he was taken to court for £3k council tax bill , he was in and out of hospital for his MH but no he was made to attend court
Next it will be that’s why they need to fly business class … MH
She looked fine when she was doing her wee rap about being loved up , sunned up
When she was doing claw the crab karaoke

honest to god !!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I know this has already been mentioned before but, what kind of justice system is this? where you can pick n choose if you attend court on the set date or not!

Does this 'rule' apply to us normal folk or is it 'reserved special treatment' for 2 z list, cunning, conniving, manipulative, nasty cretins

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
What the hell HAS she done ???? Has she shrunk her head ???? Her neck never used to be the same size as her head .....
1646820473656.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I think so. He is the only thing she has left. The fashion show benefits her too much she cannot miss it.
Yes she has to play up the "Amaaazin' Muvva" Routine before she dumps him onto SFP or a Carer to go on the piss again;

Then theres the next Amaaazin' Muvva Routine when she drags H to some seedy grothole of a Club so drunks can hurl abuse at him and she can grift a few quid out of the despicable owner at the expense of her vulnerable son.

Yeah she's some Amaaazin' Muvva alright although Amaaazin' is not the word I'd choose for her :(

• Angry
Reactions: 39
A source told MailOnline: 'The change of date was instigated by the defence side

'They asked for the case to be moved for a couple of weeks on the basis of him being currently in Thailand looking after Katie's mental health.

'The holiday was organised as a much needed break from it all for her.'
they are both taking the piss now!

• Angry
Reactions: 36
I know this has already been mentioned before but, what kind of justice system is this? where you can pick n choose if you attend court on the set date or not!

Does this 'rule' apply to us normal folk or is it 'reserved special treatment' for 2 z list, cunning, conniving, manipulative, nasty cretins
I guess its becors deys speshul peepul :(

BTW all the ads I'm getting now are for bras - her plastics have infiltrated my computer!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gotta love the old mental health excuse as a reason to get out of everything.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Yes she has to play up the "Amaaazin' Muvva" Routine before she dumps him onto SFP or a Carer to go on the piss again;

Then theres the next Amaaazin' Muvva Routine when she drags H to some seedy grothole of a Club so drunks can hurl abuse at him and she can grift a few quid out of the despicable owner at the expense of her vulnerable son.

Yeah she's some Amaaazin' Muvva alright although Amaaazin' is not the word I'd choose for her :(
ffs,how far is she prepared to go ? at what point will the media and tv contacts say " thats enough now, shes gone too far? whats next, Harvey on OF's ?? she is the dregs, chavs got more morals than her.

Reactions: 22
What the hell HAS she done ???? Has she shrunk her head ???? Her neck never used to be the same size as her head .....
View attachment 1112620
She has certainly beefed up over the last year. Could steroids do that? (Also, what would be the benefit of her being on steroids apart from if she wanted to get muscly - do they give you any kind of high?)

Reactions: 16
ffs,how far is she prepared to go ? at what point will the media and tv contacts say " thats enough now, shes gone too far? whats next, Harvey on OF's ?? she is the dregs, chavs got more morals than her.
My goodness yes! We'll have H parading around naked on OF next as a statement of support to all those Mentawl 'Elf groups (as Mummy cribs in the money of course) She's already said he likes to get naked so theres nothing to stop her filming him then sneakily posting the grubby photos online for other pervs to look at :( Never underestimate der Pwicey, the absolute scumbag rattlesnake that she is :(

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Gotta love the old mental health excuse as a reason to get out of everything.
I was cautious in writing that because I work in an area of MH & behaviour analysis, this woman consistently blames everyone else & anything else & point-blank refuses to listen to anyone but herself unless she's legally forced to, im very much looking forward to the DV investigation outcome though given all the other dangerous behaviour within the 12 m period. Now she's had a suspended sentence for such a dangerous offence she's left herself WIDE OPEN....no change there then!

Reactions: 24

I wonder, if at some point soon, some ordinary person who owes the taxman, or has found themselves on the opposing side of the law can pull excuses like these out of the bag.
“ I can’t do court on that date as I’m having a fortnight in e-beefa”
“ can’t do the incredibly lenient punishment the court gave me because I have mental elf issues”
I’ve probably watched too many episodes of Crown Court.
Oh. And when is HMRC going to go nuclear with her?With anyone else they’d be be taking a kidney as down payment.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
My goodness yes! We'll have H parading around naked on OF next as a statement of support to all those Mentawl 'Elf groups (as Mummy cribs in the money of course) She's already said he likes to get naked so theres nothing to stop her filming him then sneakily posting the grubby photos online for other pervs to look at :( Never underestimate der Pwicey, the absolute scumbag rattlesnake that she is :(
She's also said the only thing that calms him down is if you film him....we're all doomed, doomed I tell you 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder, if at some point soon, some ordinary person who owes the taxman, or has found themselves on the opposing side of the law can pull excuses like these out of the bag.
“ I can’t do court on that date as I’m having a fortnight in e-beefa”
“ can’t do the incredibly lenient punishment the court gave me because I have mental elf issues”
I’ve probably watched too many episodes of Crown Court.
Oh. And when is HMRC going to go nuclear with her?With anyone else they’d be be taking a kidney as down payment.
they chased me for £38 and deducted it from my pension, they said id owed it from 4 years previous, how, i dont know, because i was employed (NOT self employed ) then by the council. how does she get away with so much ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.