Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure, given the drug situation & state of her, th

I suspect Kieran will not let her take the youngest away, given the drugs & the SlapGate incident. I think he's said only supervised access too. AND CERTAINLY no CRAWL near them. As for the Andre kids, they surely must be disgusted with their mothers behaviour & fact she's put CRAWL before them. Poor Harvey is a human ATM for her. HOW authorities are allowing her to drag this poor lad to a nightclub for paid publicity & taking a camera crew with her, is just beyond belief. Harvey certainly will be going Loco in Acapulco!
Oh yes, that's right, I'd forgot for a bit that she's such a shite mother she's not even allowed around them on her own. People still call her an 'amazing mother' 🙈

Reactions: 28
the charge will be read out if he pleads guilty(we all ready know what he is being charged with) but not all the facts that happened on the night if he pleaded not guilty the police would be able to tell all the facts that happened upto him being charged
If he's got PROOF, in black and white that he's innocent then surely he'll plead 'not guilty'. Only a fool would plead guilty.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do we think that Carol really enjoys those enormous boobs? I'd be too scared to go anywhere near them!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree, he raises all the alarm bells!

I think her family know.... As much as I loathe them and think they've hugely enabled her, I do feel they are helpless in his charge of her.

I tend to think, he's encouraged her to increase her substance misuse, her losing her license has only made her more dependent on him and that's played into his hands.

I bet he's got 100's off videos in his phone of her, just waiting and bidding his time.
I agree, Noggin. I can see him doing what Mark Croft did to Kerry Katona and releasing lots of videos of her doing coke. He's not to be trusted at all. Funnily enough, MC was a dealer, too.

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I doubt very much if there are any fat cells left anywhere near her implants, just the thin skin stretched over the bastards like a sofa cover from Plumbs. Her legs are skinny, her torso is shaped like a scaffold plank, her bum is an implant so the only place her fat can go is her shoulders, arms and back. And boy, isn't it.
Plumbs 😂😂😂 I will have to cancel my order from them now. I’m waving goodbye to my lovely new crimplene elastane stretch covers 😂

Sorry just catching up from yesterday… just saw the bikini pose… her breasts must be photoshopped ? Has she really had them inflated that much ? No reputable surgeon would do that…. I can see a world of back issues ahead of her if not already carryping those sacks around.
Is her strategy for OF to get bigger & bigger boobs perhaps & become some kind of Lola Ferrari ?
she just looks ridiculous & desperate… stupid cow !
They look lots bigger than the photos of her with KB

Why is she wearing a net curtain round her waist 😄😄 x .

View attachment 1112494
She looks like Biffa Bacon’s muvva!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
are they on a foam mat in front of a picture again, because theres not much sun in that room :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Those tits are so 2000 when lads mags and massive false tits were a thing. Skanky seems incapable of letting go of her 'prime time" years and desperately clinging onto it for dear life.

Most ex glamour models move on gracefully to other things when their glamour yrs are behind them, like Linda lusardi, Sam fox, even Kelly Brook who was popular in the skanky yrs has moved on gracefully. Skanky is just super embarrassing.

She'd have done much better in her later career if she'd reduced her ridiculous tits, cut the surgery, been a mother and had a tv career like loose women or whatever. But I guess that wouldn't get her the attention she craves
she dont want to slow down and blend in, she wants to stand out and be ME,ME,ME, the ONLY one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So, they are laying on some kind of day bed on their holiday surrounded by people in deck chairs. Is that a thing then, you lie in bed have your breckie - do a bit of OF performing to the onlooking crowd? Good work if you can get it.
The view is pretty impressive though (minus the dirty looking pair of odd legs) - just another kick in the teeth to her creditors!

Also, I wouldn't want to walk past and catch a glimpse of the view between their breakfast trays - they are both laying there with their legs wide apart! Hope they didn't just have the full english!

• Haha
  • Sick
She doesn't have the intelligence, or personality for a t. v career, or commitment, I'm sure I heard somewhere she's often late, she really has nothing to offer except as a novelty and even that is losing its appeal.
Don’t forget drunk. She’s often drunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
love Dr Now, he doesn't sugar coat things. I wonder what he would say to skanky? He's in the same town as me.
I can't believe he's almost 80 and still doing surgery. He's a legend! He would have a field day with her! He'd be the only surgeon to send her packing! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Spot the difference….🤣
i had to laugh at these photos, she even got kris to put his initials on his cases and talk about same old, same old, it looks like that's the same manky, stale coconut drink she's holding. old , manky, stale ideas, just like her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A source told MailOnline: 'The change of date was instigated by the defence side

'They asked for the case to be moved for a couple of weeks on the basis of him being currently in Thailand looking after Katie's mental health.

'The holiday was organised as a much needed break from it all for her.'

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
A source told MailOnline: 'The change of date was instigated by the defence side

'They asked for the case to be moved for a couple of weeks on the basis of him being currently in Thailand looking after Katie's mental health.

The world really does revolve around her, good old menkal elf!

• Angry
Katie's mental elf is well happy not having to be held accountable for anything - do you love it, I love it, do you love it? Woo Hoo
LilroseDancingGIF.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27

‘Much needed’ 😡😡😡 it also seems mental health and Harvey are her current MO. If only the comments weren’t switched off. It’s shocking 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

She must be having such an awful time of things. Swanning around here, there and everywhere. Going on TV, attending award ceremonies after having surgery, suffering from 'PDST' after some mysterious incident she's still trying to work out what happened and she can sell to the s*n, losing all her kids, having a fiancé who literally cannot stand her and is taking her down slowly.
My heart bleeping bleeds 😒😒

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

What an absolute pile of old bollocks!
"Looking after it's mentawl 'Elf eh?"
Was he looking after it's Mentawl 'Elf when he biffed it one then???
I expect the Community Service lot got the same bullshit too

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.