Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get so irritated when I see her overinflated huge ugly false tits. I have lymphoedema in one of my breasts after cancer in 2016. So, one of mine is much larger than the other one due to the fluid that doesn't drain away properly after lymph node removal. Not as bad now but was a huge and depressing problem for a long time. Why, oh why, would anyone be so bloody stupid as to have so many surgeries to make them so big? Big boobs hurt. She really is a fool to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm actually quite jealous of people that work now, I have a back problem (ignore that for fear that I might be criticised for encouraging to talk about their own back problems, haha)
I really don't understand these two, supposed to be doing IVF, trying for a baby? Why? I honestly think these two are so caught up in their aura they cant even realise how stupid they are!
I feel the same Foxy. I have lost myself since having to give up work aged 58 due to my poor health. I was agile and skinny and thinking back, my work defined me. Backs are so annoying. We should all be walking on all fours still and we’d be ok.
I’m not sure they are really having IVF. Her belly is as taut as a drum skin. No room for expansion surely? It’s a creepy thought.

Her belly button creeps me out haha
I’m not surprised 😂 it looks like a weird hole in an ironing board.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone know, if someone (like KH) had done OF work, would it result in them failing safeguarding checks if they applied for a job involving work with kids?
No it wouldn't show in any checks unless he has been charged or had a caution. DBS checks can't see who may or may not have an OF account.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry if I am repeating what others have said in previous threads, but Is she addicted to having procedures?
Seems crazy when years ago I recall she wanted small breasts and did decrease them.
2014 she went down 5 cups.
July 2021.
Out of 12 at the time she has only paid for 2 of the surgeries.
Now on her 14th and gone super large
That first quotation from it
"When I walk in a room people don't look at my boobs, they look at my face......................................"

Well luv, these days looking at those plastic inflatable Bouncy Castles is preferable to seeing that botched mess of a face. Its not that anybody can avoid looking at them because they arrive ten minutes before the rest of it does - even the septic gob

Simply hideous. Just why would anybody aspire to look like that freakshow anyway??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Looks like the papers arnt gonna forget about cocky carls court appearance
They know
Every single snippet from his hearing will be printed and they’re just waiting to expose him for the conman and bullshit merchant he is
As we always say on here WOO HOO!

You have hit the nail on the head there x He is sinister his aura is black. He is evil in my eyes. If eyes are the window to the soul then I don’t like what I see through that window.
Putin Eyes

Showing off the corned beef legs again then eh Skanky? :)

Is this why he had to shift all the old jalopies off the property?

Even AFP didn't like Kris, so why would she approve of this POS?
AFP never liked ANY of skanky's husbands but then she's made some pretty excellent choices herself hasn't she?

Not very bespoke when they keep changing address every few months is it? Anybody that buys a motor from them needs their head examined!

My husband's cousin and her daughter and granddaughter are horsey people and they are out doing something with the horse every day, and she' in her 70's but still goes to muck him out and groom him etc! I seriously doubt KP spends much time with them at all these days.
Skanky's horses are in full livery although she neglects to even pay for that it seems too

But she wears a pink sparkly KP equestrian hoody so that proves how knowledgeable she is. 😝
She knows everything about tack!
Oh sorry I got confused there, I meant TACKY :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The difference is apparent for all to see in that Boyson obviously cared about it in some bizarre way - this one does not give a rat's ass!
Any pictures of them Togevva its always her making the lovey-dovey moves on him, never vice versa. He has his own Agendas running :)
Also the love of baseball caps. It must be to hold her wigs on :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Spot the difference….🤣
Bloody hell, that's an eye opener 😳

Confused 🥴 is she laying with her legs open (for a change), after being kidnapped by aliens who swapped her legs around?? Oh, my mistake....it's a loved up pic of her & Crawl. Even his leg doesn't want to touch her 😳
Katie, please feel free to steal my alien abduction idea for another fake story. Maybe the aliens want you to be their paramedic? 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Who’s “We”? All these people who have covered this? There are a lot of people here who don’t know the background. They don’t know what has or has not been covered. It’s a teeny bit arrogant to assume nobody needs to know because “We’ve” covered “this”.
Are these “We” people in a secret club? Have you joined some kind of clique on here who don’t need to explain anything because no one else needs to know? And we all know that no one wants a cliquey thread 😉
I know for a fact, because I’ve been here a long time, everyone on here is quite welcoming and willing to explain the ins and out of anything anyone is not sure about.
So this, (We’ve covered this) sounds mighty unwelcoming to me.
Sure, there is the wiki, but not everyone who has just joined knows about it.
Anyone who wants to ask anything, go ahead, fill your boots.
Tattle is for all and not just for those who have “covered this”. 😘
Whoaaaa Maggie, We is several times it's been posted over the last few days & it was pointed out each time she's not an A lister...it wasn't an unwelcoming response in anyway, I can't control how you interpret phrases but be assured as a newbie I am not unwelcoming, im navigating my way through some dreadful comments that get a blasting & some lovely ones of support for those in crisis, bear with me 😊

Reactions: 15
Do you think it may be down to her putting on weight even? She definitely has piled on the pounds recently, so maybe that has made her boobs look even bigger.
I think it could be, because the stretched skin
/ uniboob bit in the middle is the same. She would surely have a support bra on if she’d had surgery

Reactions: 7
I get so irritated when I see her overinflated huge ugly false tits. I have lymphoedema in one of my breasts after cancer in 2016. So, one of mine is much larger than the other one due to the fluid that doesn't drain away properly after lymph node removal. Not as bad now but was a huge and depressing problem for a long time. Why, oh why, would anyone be so bloody stupid as to have so many surgeries to make them so big? Big boobs hurt. She really is a fool to herself.
Hugs from me sweety just by what you wrote there I can tell you’re a much better person in every other way than her and that’s no pun intended priceless.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes, I believe she has well n truly met her match in that one! Careful what you wish for skank - " a man who puts you in your place" " a real man" - He's going to make all her ex's look like angels in comparison. It's strange because I've never cared much for any of skanks partners/husbands before, ive just always detested her! just indifferent to them really. But when I first seen him my alarm bells were working overtime, didn't like him from the word go, something about him 100%
The 'alarm bells' rang, when Pimple Knob verbally (and I believe physically) attacked her in front of the 2 younger kids and Harvey, should have been enough for her & her grotty sister & the Oxygen tank mother, to have a huge wake up call. She clearly has put Pimple Knob before her children. Her mother & sister are still riding the 3.15 Paddington 'gravy train'. They obviously take a cut of any stories with their fizzog or tales of woe, appearing in. Skank is a proper mess. Her body is ruined. Her face looks like Jane Torvill did a Triple Axel and landed badly on it. Her foghorn voice sounds like a mating Walrus. I think she's high as a kite most of the time and he like's her like that. And I certainly agree, he's stored loads of info/videos on his phone, which he keeps safe in his 'man bag'. What a terrible existence. She must know that he will use all this info he's got, drugs, cash fiddles, driving still while banned etc, against her at some time, so she has to put up with his bad attitude towards her and the odd wallop in the chops. Eventually it will all come out & no matter what her enablers say, there will be NO damage limitation tactics, other than her pretend MH & back into Hotel Priory stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do you think it may be down to her putting on weight even? She definitely has piled on the pounds recently, so maybe that has made her boobs look even bigger.
These are the pics from a couple of weeks back, the ones with the cardi. She takes the cardi off Woohoo! Can't believe I'm typing this, but it's true. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even AFP didn't like Kris, so why would she approve of this POS?
AFP never liked ANY of them when the relationships went tits up. She was never keen on them from day 1 either. But by far, Pimple Dick is the worse bedmate to date. She can't admit, she enables SKANK and WHEN something terrible happens again, AFP will blame the media any everyone, except herself & her other enabling frumpy daughter. They're on the gravy train and earned a lot from SKANK's life and still are.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
will the loving and devoted mother be back for the 12th March because she would not want to miss Harveys catwalk event(after allit will be another photo op for her to show how good a mother she is)

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.