Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is all that purple muck in the bath all about. Is that meant to persuade people to buy the gunk? It looks revolting. I can feel my skin coming out in hives just looking at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone know, if someone (like KH) had done OF work, would it result in them failing safeguarding checks if they applied for a job involving work with kids?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know, if someone (like KH) had done OF work, would it result in them failing safeguarding checks if they applied for a job involving work with kids?
Job? As much as I admire Kieran for looking after the kids he's a freeloader now. Easy money is all of these parasites want!

Reactions: 9
Job? As much as I admire Kieran for looking after the kids he's a freeloader now. Easy money is all of these parasites want!
I agree, I think he's good to them kiddies in many ways, but he should have some dignity and do something that doesn't involve embarrassing his family, them kiddies have been through enough.

Reactions: 13
Been a long time since I tacked up but I have fond memories of bringing home all of my tack and sitting by the fire oiling it after taking it all apart, woohoo, just given her another idea. If she does that on her OG I'll be suing her and you saw it on here first! I used to take pride in doing that. The most accomplished thing she can do these days is to make a barf bomb fizz :ROFLMAO:
Only thing it oils these days is its dried up old clacker with lard

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Only thing it oils these days is its dried up old clacker with lard
Sad isn't it? I would love to be 43 again, what is she doing with her life? Anyway I don't care and it makes me laugh every day when I read all of the tit about her, laughing stock, total clown, and those latest pics of her with the balloons, feet nicely hidden from view. I wish someone would actually spill about the trotters now, not long now. Bon courage mes braves :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've often wondered about that myself. She talks about her love of horses, but you rarely see her doing anything practical with them or talking about anything regarding tack, bits etc, etc.
But she wears a pink sparkly KP equestrian hoody so that proves how knowledgeable she is. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm back to thinking Carl has an agenda, a real agenda. He neither loves nor hates her, he's indifferent and is using her to gain notoriety but also, possibly, to bring her down in revenge for something she has done to someone he cares about in the past. No-one who loved a person would encourage a body disfigurement like those enormous and ridiculous tits
I think indifference is worse than hate. At least love and hate engender high emotion. For me, the lack of caring that comes with indifference means people can be harmed easier. If you lack interest in a person you take less notice of what goes on around them, don't see dangers, or if you do see danger, you don't inform them, so they do whatever they want even if it doesn't serve them. It will be interesting to see how things pan out with these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Been a long time since I tacked up but I have fond memories of bringing home all of my tack and sitting by the fire oiling it after taking it all apart, woohoo, just given her another idea. If she does that on her OG I'll be suing her and you saw it on here first! I used to take pride in doing that. The most accomplished thing she can do these days is to make a barf bomb fizz :ROFLMAO:
she can make his fizz barth

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We've covered this, she's likely to blow it up & put it on the wall because it's the only time she'll ever see herself deemed an A lister
Who’s “We”? All these people who have covered this? There are a lot of people here who don’t know the background. They don’t know what has or has not been covered. It’s a teeny bit arrogant to assume nobody needs to know because “We’ve” covered “this”.
Are these “We” people in a secret club? Have you joined some kind of clique on here who don’t need to explain anything because no one else needs to know? And we all know that no one wants a cliquey thread 😉
I know for a fact, because I’ve been here a long time, everyone on here is quite welcoming and willing to explain the ins and out of anything anyone is not sure about.
So this, (We’ve covered this) sounds mighty unwelcoming to me.
Sure, there is the wiki, but not everyone who has just joined knows about it.
Anyone who wants to ask anything, go ahead, fill your boots.
Tattle is for all and not just for those who have “covered this”. 😘

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
But she wears a pink sparkly KP equestrian hoody so that proves how knowledgeable she is. 😝
I always used to ride out in Hunters wellies but one day realised why a hinge on a boot is not a good thing also Muckers, eek! I notice KP wears all of the kit when she goes out for a ride err photoshoot, again pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Such a long day. But then some of us actually work instead of getting ridiculous watermelons put in!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I showed husband it's photo and he said it looked like a "Barrel on Legs" lol

image_2022-03-09_003653.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i would imagine, unless you were doing something illegal, it would not affect you working with kids (consenting adults and all that) but saying that, i suppose it would be down to what job your job involves ie : teacher, the school could object but i dont think they could sack you for it. they would either not employ you to start with, or watch you like a hawk and sack you for something else. best bet to drop in conversation you have a twin and if anyone does get wind of it,deny it and say its your identical twin.lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Such a long day. But then some of us actually work instead of getting ridiculous watermelons put in!
I'm actually quite jealous of people that work now, I have a back problem (ignore that for fear that I might be criticised for encouraging to talk about their own back problems, haha)
I really don't understand these two, supposed to be doing IVF, trying for a baby? Why? I honestly think these two are so caught up in their aura they cant even realise how stupid they are!

• Heart
I have a bit of a thing for Dr Now. I wish he would move in with me for a week or two 💚
Me too. I quote him all the time lol. Every time he walks into the waiting room he says to his patients 'How ya doing? Never heard him utter a different greeting. He probably would if he met KP... along the lines of 'What HAVE you done?😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm actually quite jealous of people that work now, I have a back problem (ignore that for fear that I might be criticised for encouraging to talk about their own back problems, haha)
I really don't understand these two, supposed to be doing IVF, trying for a baby? Why? I honestly think these two are so caught up in their aura they cant even realise how stupid they are!
You don't have to work to contribute to society. People bring all sorts, by being a good friend, good neighbour, amazing parent etc.
These 2 not only bring nothing, they leech off others and bring harm to others!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.