Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe the fake, planned story got derailed, because of shane warnes death. two celebs on one island at the same time, having a lot of police attention would have been very suspious, so maybe skanky had to put it off. those boobs look awful and if she can fly after a week, why are they staying an extra two weeks, is she having more surgery this coming week too, or is it to stay close to the hospital in case the massive beach balls, fall out from her overstrained stiches ???
Lol, the pair of them have probably never even heard of Shane Warne.
They have no hobbies, Cole despite being a 'car dealer' never talks about motor racing, obs not a footie or cricket fan and KP is only interested in anything horsey when she reckons she can be on the next Olympic equestrian team, hahahahahahhaahaha. Doubt if she can actually put a bridle together!

Reactions: 20
They have no hobbies, Cole despite being a 'car dealer' never talks about motor racing, obs not a footie or cricket fan and KP is only interested in anything horsey when she reckons she can be on the next Olympic equestrian team, hahahahahahhaahaha. Doubt if she can actually put a bridle together!
I've often wondered about that myself. She talks about her love of horses, but you rarely see her doing anything practical with them or talking about anything regarding tack, bits etc, etc.

Reactions: 21
Such a knob, I'm still waiting for him to invite me for my 'interview' Come on Coley boy!
If he does invite you, I'm coming along too...not to take part, just to punch the fucker in the face with a brick and take you down the pub and talk shoes...xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Get in touch
Address
  • Attridges Farm, Rands Road
  • High Roding
  • Dunmow
  • Essex
  • CM6 1NQ
View map
Get directions
Opening hours
Not provided, please contact the dealer
(View by appointment only)

Website
http:
Phone number
(07482) 864376
(01279) 956865
About us
View attachment 1112002
Not only can you find the perfect used prestige car at Bespoke Automotive, but our staff can also help you secure vehicle finance for your used prestige car and after sales servicing such as new tyres, window tinting or detailing. Bespoke Automotive offer their used cars not only to local customers, but can also organise delivery of your dream car to anywhere in the world, simply contact us to find out more
Not very bespoke when they keep changing address every few months is it? Anybody that buys a motor from them needs their head examined!

I've often wondered about that myself. She talks about her love of horses, but you rarely see her doing anything practical with them or talking about anything regarding tack, bits etc, etc.
My husband's cousin and her daughter and granddaughter are horsey people and they are out doing something with the horse every day, and she' in her 70's but still goes to muck him out and groom him etc! I seriously doubt KP spends much time with them at all these days.

Reactions: 22
I gather that they’d rather still be involved in her life than have her completely isolated so they play along. As stupid as that family is, they know what is actually going on with Carl and that he’s the worst one yet.
I think they know she is on the edge- without Amy and Edna she doesn’t get to see her kids, she has supervised access only. If they cut ties with her the kids suffer and even though we all know she is a miserable waste of oxygen they are probably trying to keep links going for the sake of the kids. That’s what I hope!

Reactions: 25
It probably is confusing Shane Warne with Shane Ward from the X Factor. It is that thick to be fair...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know it was mentioned, but people were thinking it might be Katona - or someone else.
I thought it may be referring to KK, read some disturbing lad talk about her elsewhere, but prob them talking bs. Reading a story today, puts DW in the frame, deffo don’t think it’s the Skank, though looking at her current trajectory she could well end up there one day.

Reactions: 9
I've had a look at her Only fans ppv, basically same pics but with the cardi off. 😬😂 They are side on and the boobs are huuuge. They look the same size as today's pics. 🤔 A bit too naughty to post here, without hiding the boobs to compare. Interested to see if she will deny more surgery, have another go at the Sun.
You are one brave lady @Dawn Dayn I salute you. If you need counselling, we are all here for you.
#prayersfordawndayn
#notenoughbrainbleach

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've had a look at her Only fans ppv, basically same pics but with the cardi off. 😬😂 They are side on and the boobs are huuuge. They look the same size as today's pics. 🤔 A bit too naughty to post here, without hiding the boobs to compare. Interested to see if she will deny more surgery, have another go at the Sun.
Do you think it may be down to her putting on weight even? She definitely has piled on the pounds recently, so maybe that has made her boobs look even bigger.

Reactions: 15
Look at these two cunts! Anybody would think they have hard lives!!

Go home to your children you absolute disgrace. Looking utterly disgusting as usual, look more like a bloke than that pussy whipped, cringey hole crawl.

I think it's disgusting how she clearly doesn't give a tit about seeing her children. Worst 'z'eleb 'mother' going.
She has to wear a sarong these days to hide the flab

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think it may be down to her putting on weight even? She definitely has piled on the pounds recently, so maybe that has made her boobs look even bigger.
I'm not sure but could it be hormone treatment?
Not for IVF but for the final transition into a bloke...

She has to wear a sarong these days to hide the flab
And it's cock and balls

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Been a long time since I tacked up but I have fond memories of bringing home all of my tack and sitting by the fire oiling it after taking it all apart, woohoo, just given her another idea. If she does that on her OG I'll be suing her and you saw it on here first! I used to take pride in doing that. The most accomplished thing she can do these days is to make a barf bomb fizz :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed! I had started to type that but thought no one would get me. It reminds me of the plot of “The lives and loves of a she devil”. Everything he is doing or encourages her to do makes her uglier, less marketable, degraded, and further away from family and friends. Plus, as she was already a selfish narc, it’s taken him very little effort.
Its funny you should say that, #Noseybonk:
When the rumours about her 'broken-hairlines' came out and ppl were speculating on what secret surgery she'd had ie: Cinderella feet or leg shortening/lengthening procedures I had to laugh!
In The Life And Times Of A She-Devil, Ruth had her legs shortened to make her look more dainty!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow it’s quiet on here this eve. Think I will clock off from my graveyard shift early. Night all. x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.