Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those saying she's addicted to the pain meds given after surgery ... trust me, these days drug dealers can supply you with absolutely every drug out there, that includes prescription only meds .... she and he are already on illegal substances, and I'm sure they know ` someone ` who can supply ANYTHING for hard cash .. you can also buy again ANYTHING on the deep dark web, and they also deliver to your home ..... she is definitely on a down spiral, this will end with her early death .... in her hey day, she made millions from flashing her ` enhanced boobs ` being vulgar, vile, shocking ... she is firmly stuck in that mode, and in her delusional drug damaged mind, believes she is still famous, and the ridiculous massive boobs will again make her rich .... she is completely nuts ... the world has moved on since her glamour days, and there are women online with REAL natural boobs, making a killing, by flashing and doing other unsavoury things ... she thinks just because she is pwiccceee, the money will come rolling in ` again ` ... hence these latest stupid comical TITS .... the good thing, is, she will continue this quest, to be ` Jordan ` ..... in her drug addled mind, she is again, going to make millions ... it wont be ending well, and if he gave a duck about his partner, he would do his best to stop her butchering herself in this way .... but HE DOES NOT 🤷‍♀️
Yep! That is spot on!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I agree, he raises all the alarm bells!

I think her family know.... As much as I loathe them and think they've hugely enabled her, I do feel they are helpless in his charge of her.

I tend to think, he's encouraged her to increase her substance misuse, her losing her license has only made her more dependent on him and that's played into his hands.

I bet he's got 100's off videos in his phone of her, just waiting and bidding his time.
They know. Edna knows. They go along with it for when the actual rock bottom finally happens-if she survives.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do the courts allow this bleeping cow to live the life she does, and the media are no better just buying her self generating bullshit and mother of the year shite. If it was not a z lister she would be behind bars. Why are the bailiffs not doing anything, she obviously pays for nothing, thinks she,s entitled to everything yet still gets away Scot free.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Even AFP didn't like Kris, so why would she approve of this POS?
I gather that they’d rather still be involved in her life than have her completely isolated so they play along. As stupid as that family is, they know what is actually going on with Carl and that he’s the worst one yet.

Reactions: 31
But are the cars at the address
Get in touch
Address
  • Attridges Farm, Rands Road
  • High Roding
  • Dunmow
  • Essex
  • CM6 1NQ
View map
Get directions
Opening hours
Not provided, please contact the dealer
(View by appointment only)

Website
http:
Phone number
(07482) 864376
(01279) 956865
About us
fpa_logo.gif

Not only can you find the perfect used prestige car at Bespoke Automotive, but our staff can also help you secure vehicle finance for your used prestige car and after sales servicing such as new tyres, window tinting or detailing. Bespoke Automotive offer their used cars not only to local customers, but can also organise delivery of your dream car to anywhere in the world, simply contact us to find out more

Reactions: 8
I know it was mentioned, but people were thinking it might be Katona - or someone else.

Reactions: 4
I gather that they’d rather still be involved in her life than have her completely isolated so they play along. As stupid as that family is, they know what is actually going on with Carl and that he’s the worst one yet.
To be honest I think any mother would stick up for their daughter and she is one hell of an idiot to stick up for. Bottom line, we all know what is going to happen here. I loathe Katie Price and I think it will be awful for her kids when she dies but as for her enabling family, if they cared so much about her they should be trying to help her, but no, so they are just sitting back like the rest of us and awaiting for the inevitable to happen. Take note Edna! Your meal ticket will be out of date soon!

Reactions: 22
It’s International Woman’s Day. Skanky’s contribution to womanhood is to increase her boob size so that her skin is in danger of exploding and the implants ending up in outer space. To think that women went through so much to get the vote and be equal in all things. She is a disgrace to womankind
- implants ending up in outer space - 🤣🤣😂🤣😂 that me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Skank will post her new boobs on the IG soon, her fans will jump on there telling her she looks stunning and what a fantastic mother she is, a decent person will reply saying ”she has wrecked her looks and now resembles a wrestler, plus never sees her kids, but lets two decent mothers look after them“, at which point her fans will call that person all the names under the sun and declare them a troll 🤦🏽‍♀️ An idiot worshipped by idiots.

Everything she does and everything around her is a right bunch of c*nt, the c*nt never ends does it, I’m feeling pretty c*nted out with her. 🤪 Oh well if she carries on with the operations something will go wrong eventually, no one can sustain this amount of cosmetic surgery without a major f*ck-up happening at some point, she ain’t gonna stop. Sad for her kids, but she cares not a thought for their feelings, god she’s so vile and self obsessed. This looks like end-game to me, she wont be around much longer, she’s totally gone now, self destruct button has been pressed.
I don’t think she’s had her boobs done at all, she’s just hoisted them up hence the random hanging ballbag! I think she got rumbled about the fake planned story that she was gonna flog to the press (it was mentioned by a tattler, soz, can’t remember who said it, and I can’t be arsed to look through all the non skanky/wanky posts🙄) so she’s come up with a fake ‘plastic surgery’ story to flog to the press cause she knows everyone presumes she’s going for surgery whenever she goes abroad. I bet the story would’ve been more dramatic but numb-nuts Cole posted a vid of KP on the Karaoke and completely messed up the ‘planned fake medical emergency story’ as he did a very fast dirty-delete. Plus they need some more spending money to buy AFP and Edna a fridge magnet.

#Carl#Amateur
#You#Cant#Kid#A#Kidder
maybe the fake, planned story got derailed, because of shane warnes death. two celebs on one island at the same time, having a lot of police attention would have been very suspious, so maybe skanky had to put it off. those boobs look awful and if she can fly after a week, why are they staying an extra two weeks, is she having more surgery this coming week too, or is it to stay close to the hospital in case the massive beach balls, fall out from her overstrained stiches ???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've had a look at her Only fans ppv, basically same pics but with the cardi off. 😬😂 They are side on and the boobs are huuuge. They look the same size as today's pics. 🤔 A bit too naughty to post here, without hiding the boobs to compare. Interested to see if she will deny more surgery, have another go at the Sun.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.