Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skank will post her new boobs on the IG soon, her fans will jump on there telling her she looks stunning and what a fantastic mother she is, a decent person will reply saying ”she has wrecked her looks and now resembles a wrestler, plus never sees her kids, but lets two decent mothers look after them“, at which point her fans will call that person all the names under the sun and declare them a troll 🤦🏽‍♀️ An idiot worshipped by idiots.

Everything she does and everything around her is a right bunch of c*nt, the c*nt never ends does it, I’m feeling pretty c*nted out with her. 🤪 Oh well if she carries on with the operations something will go wrong eventually, no one can sustain this amount of cosmetic surgery without a major f*ck-up happening at some point, she ain’t gonna stop. Sad for her kids, but she cares not a thought for their feelings, god she’s so vile and self obsessed. This looks like end-game to me, she wont be around much longer, she’s totally gone now, self destruct button has been pressed.
100% agreed! She is just starting to look more bizarre with each passing procedure. It seems her surgeries are also becoming far more frequent. Before she'd at least wait a bit before her next but now she's having something done, what seems like, on a monthly basis and she'll still never be satisfied, its now become an obsession. She's obsessed with herself and cannot stand getting older and seeing these new up and coming beauties. I reckon it will kill her, eventually

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is that sun article about getting another boob job true? I cannot believe how disgusting they look. She looks like a full on ladyboy. 14 boob jobs? This woman needs some help. She treats plastic surgery like it’s getting a hair cut. Very disturbing.

Been saying it for ages. She’s addicted to the anesthesia while going under and then the pain pills. On top of that she gets to sell the photos for cash. She is a sick woman and needs help. This is far from normal.
I’ve thought this for ages and i Bet she gets extra strong addictive pain after surgery too. I’m shocked how it all looks up close and what’s with her neck being the same size as her head!! 🤢
[/QUOTE]
I’m overweight and even my neck has more definition that this. Definitely really odd and looks like a thumb has a squashed face

Reactions: 22
I'm back to thinking Carl has an agenda, a real agenda. He neither loves nor hates her, he's indifferent and is using her to gain notoriety but also, possibly, to bring her down in revenge for something she has done to someone he cares about in the past. No-one who loved a person would encourage a body disfigurement like those enormous and ridiculous tits
I agree in part but I also think what he said is true, she listens to & cares about no one but herself, she takes no responsibility for any of her selfish behaviour & when she gets caught she pulls the mental health card to deflect, the woman's done what she wants her whole life & left a trail of destruction husbands men & children behind her...she's middle-aged ffs & still behaving like a perpetual child.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It’s International Woman’s Day. Skanky’s contribution to womanhood is to increase her boob size so that her skin is in danger of exploding and the implants ending up in outer space. To think that women went through so much to get the vote and be equal in all things. She is a disgrace to womankind

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t think she’s had her boobs done at all, she’s just hoisted them up hence the random hanging ballbag! I think she got rumbled about the fake planned story that she was gonna flog to the press (it was mentioned by a tattler, soz, can’t remember who said it, and I can’t be arsed to look through all the non skanky/wanky posts🙄) so she’s come up with a fake ‘plastic surgery’ story to flog to the press cause she knows everyone presumes she’s going for surgery whenever she goes abroad. I bet the story would’ve been more dramatic but numb-nuts Cole posted a vid of KP on the Karaoke and completely messed up the ‘planned fake medical emergency story’ as he did a very fast dirty-delete. Plus they need some more spending money to buy AFP and Edna a fridge magnet.

#Carl#Amateur
#You#Cant#Kid#A#Kidder

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I agree, he raises all the alarm bells!

I think her family know.... As much as I loathe them and think they've hugely enabled her, I do feel they are helpless in his charge of her.

I tend to think, he's encouraged her to increase her substance misuse, her losing her license has only made her more dependent on him and that's played into his hands.

I bet he's got 100's off videos in his phone of her, just waiting and bidding his time.
I think exactly the same - he is waiting for the right time then I think he will drop the bomb.

Reactions: 25
I am utterly convinced she'll be dead soon. He's her pimp. Those blinds yonks ago saying he was going to get her surgery and put her on OF have all come true. He can't bear to look at, touch, or even acknowledge her. She's a narcissistic witch but he is just absolutely chilling. No emotions, other than anger and self interest. He will be the death of her, one way or another.
Yes, I believe she has well n truly met her match in that one! Careful what you wish for skank - " a man who puts you in your place" " a real man" - He's going to make all her ex's look like angels in comparison. It's strange because I've never cared much for any of skanks partners/husbands before, ive just always detested her! just indifferent to them really. But when I first seen him my alarm bells were working overtime, didn't like him from the word go, something about him 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I am utterly convinced she'll be dead soon. He's her pimp. Those blinds yonks ago saying he was going to get her surgery and put her on OF have all come true. He can't bear to look at, touch, or even acknowledge her. She's a narcissistic witch but he is just absolutely chilling. No emotions, other than anger and self interest. He will be the death of her, one way or another.
I agree, she is too stupid to see it tho as she is so much in lurve. I never watched the programme he was in before Love Island (didn't watch that shite either ) but apparently he was a cold calculating MoFo on that too. I really don't give a toss what happens to this woman, she has made her own bed, 'ooh beautiful one with the flowers on it' but now all she is going to have soon is the mattress on the floor and weed(s)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
89CFF69B-D3ED-4AC4-A005-0328EC2622FD.jpeg
BEB6A538-B8BB-4665-BADE-7352924543B2.jpeg
What you clapping at Cole? The “not very bright” comment or “balloon boobs” being launched under the bus comment? 🤔 Thundercunt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
For those saying she's addicted to the pain meds given after surgery ... trust me, these days drug dealers can supply you with absolutely every drug out there, that includes prescription only meds .... she and he are already on illegal substances, and I'm sure they know ` someone ` who can supply ANYTHING for hard cash .. you can also buy again ANYTHING on the deep dark web, and they also deliver to your home ..... she is definitely on a down spiral, this will end with her early death .... in her hey day, she made millions from flashing her ` enhanced boobs ` being vulgar, vile, shocking ... she is firmly stuck in that mode, and in her delusional drug damaged mind, believes she is still famous, and the ridiculous massive boobs will again make her rich .... she is completely nuts ... the world has moved on since her glamour days, and there are women online with REAL natural boobs, making a killing, by flashing and doing other unsavoury things ... she thinks just because she is pwiccceee, the money will come rolling in ` again ` ... hence these latest stupid comical TITS .... the good thing, is, she will continue this quest, to be ` Jordan ` ..... in her drug addled mind, she is again, going to make millions ... she just doesnt get it, she is an aged ex glamour model, who is well past her sell by date, every aspect of her life is fucked, there is no big come back, NO ONE wants to see her surgery scarred old body ... it wont be ending well, and if he gave a duck about his partner, he would do his best to stop her butchering herself in this way .... but HE DOES NOT 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.