Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that sun article about getting another boob job true? I cannot believe how disgusting they look. She looks like a full on ladyboy. 14 boob jobs? This woman needs some help. She treats plastic surgery like it’s getting a hair cut. Very disturbing.

Been saying it for ages. She’s addicted to the anesthesia while going under and then the pain pills. On top of that she gets to sell the photos for cash. She is a sick woman and needs help. This is far from normal.
[/QUOTE]

I’ve thought this for ages and i Bet she gets extra strong addictive pain after surgery too. I’m shocked how it all looks up close and what’s with her neck being the same size as her head!! 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She hasn’t really got anything going for her she must be so bored to continue to do things like this

Reactions: 23
Is that sun article about getting another boob job true? I cannot believe how disgusting they look. She looks like a full on ladyboy. 14 boob jobs? This woman needs some help. She treats plastic surgery like it’s getting a hair cut. Very disturbing.

Been saying it for ages. She’s addicted to the anesthesia while going under and then the pain pills. On top of that she gets to sell the photos for cash. She is a sick woman and needs help. This is far from normal.
I’ve thought this for ages and i Bet she gets extra strong addictive pain after surgery too. I’m shocked how it all looks up close and what’s with her neck being the same size as her head!! 🤢
[/QUOTE]
My Hubby thinks she looks like a wrestler from the 80s. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Look at these two cunts! Anybody would think they have hard lives!!

Go home to your children you absolute disgrace. Looking utterly disgusting as usual, look more like a bloke than that pussy whipped, cringey hole crawl.

I think it's disgusting how she clearly doesn't give a tit about seeing her children. Worst 'z'eleb 'mother' going.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
New thread 🥰🧵 and well done @Hunnybubbly on the title 🥰😘 xx.

I've swapped the heads round again lol 😄..

View attachment 1111598
That reminds me so much of Aphex Twin and Window Licker!

Go home to your children you absolute disgrace. Looking utterly disgusting as usual, look more like a bloke than that pussy whipped, cringey hole crawl.

I think it's disgusting how she clearly doesn't give a tit about seeing her children. Worst 'z'eleb 'mother' going.
I actually prefer her not seeing her children. They all stand a much better chance in life with her not around.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

One FaceTime call every few days and that’s the job done as far as she is concerned.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Wow! Her ridiculous chest and beefy body make her look like a female weightlifter. 🏋️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44

[/QUOTE]
Wtf is that growing under it's armpit 🤣🤢🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am getting the seeds of an idea for the next thread title……

They are on a Krustation vacation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.