Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn,t she gonna do another marathon , I can just see her now running 10 yards falling over then her boobs burst and she sets of like a fart on a rocket sled going past the finishing line in a world record Shrieking I,M GOING TO THE OLYMPICS, WOO WOO. Do you love it Harv do you love Mummy, WOO WOO

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What an absolute pile of old bollocks!
"Looking after it's mentawl 'Elf eh?"
Was he looking after it's Mentawl 'Elf when he biffed it one then???
I expect the Community Service lot got the same bullshit too
When do they get the Psychiatrist in to prove the only issue she has is she,s a selfish narcissistic witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Personally I’d like to see her jump up n down so I can see if those boobs bounce because my bet is they are solid and won’t budge an inch. They look horrible and could explode at any point!!! I’d much prefer a natural bouncy pair myself

Reactions: 28
She's always banging on about menawl elf 😴🥱 how about us Krustie's bring about a landmark court case? SHE is bad for OUR menawl elf. So we collectively get together & take her to court. Our MH will dramatically improve by having her sent to prison..... I LOVE it! Do you love it?

Reactions: 33
When do they get the Psychiatrist in to prove the only issue she has is she,s a selfish narcissistic witch?
That's where my role comes in, if the says her MH was in the toilet the judge orders a psychological report.

Reactions: 19
Morning Krusties!

Sooooo I’ve had a quick read and howled at Pom’s brilliant pics as usual! Queeeen of photoshop you are Pom!

Now am I right in thinking she’s gone to Thailand for another ffs boob op? Or is this just showing the results from the last one?

What’s happened to her belly button? All v well having lipo or a tummy tuck but the rest of fat and skin around the body hasn’t gone and she looks like a corpse that’s been in the sea too long and bloated and wrinkled. Like when the skin detaches.

Her neck is insane, has she had that inflated too?

So many questions on this Wednesday morning.

Love to all 💜

Just realised I,ve become an Active Member WOO WOO

Do you love it? Do you? I love it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
These are the pics from a couple of weeks back, the ones with the cardi. She takes the cardi off Woohoo! Can't believe I'm typing this, but it's true. 😂
If it is true that the areas that had lipo do not then put on fat there are not too many areas for all that fat to go on, just the boobs, neck and shoulders.

Reactions: 15
I wonder if she’s paid this months bankruptcy charges. I guess a holiday was more important, because of her mental elf. Wanky even has to cancel his court appearance, because of it. I just find it amazing they can come out with all this crap and the authorities seem to fall over themselves and support them. WHY.
Half price is really looking after her mental health isn't he, posting that video of her making a total prat of herself. Cringe.

Reactions: 25
She's also said the only thing that calms him down is if you film him....we're all doomed, doomed I tell you 🤨
I think you are right. We are at the stage where she could say that she was descended from the Russian royal family and GMB and Lorraine would interview her about it.Her whole programme about Harvey was fabricated to a certain extent so why not.
they chased me for £38 and deducted it from my pension, they said id owed it from 4 years previous, how, i dont know, because i was employed (NOT self employed ) then by the council. how does she get away with so much ?
Ive also had a negative experience, as has a friend.They made a mistake in my ( husbands) case, but it was very scary and they didn’t let up.In my friends case the amount he owed was quite large.They wanted the money back immediately, and when he said he didn’t have it ( he wasn’t disputing paying it back), they made him come in for an interview where he had to list every outgoing right down to what the children paid for their lunches.
They eventually came to a repayment plan, but he said that the experience was utterly humiliating for something he did not do deliberately ( wrong tax code applied by his employer).
We all have to, and need to pay tax, and tax laws need to enforced. The issue I have is that some people ( Price etc), seem to have different rules applied to them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Don’t you know she’s on a secret mission. She’s flying to Moscow soon to meet Putin. Here Vald have a feel of these, bang job done. Skanky is a hero she’s saved the world.
I think its more a case of shes shipped there to sing to Putin and ask him "how much hes loves it" 24/7 until he gives up - then she could claim saving the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you recommend the Guillotine as her treatment? Just asking.................................... ;)
The system stinks Rita, 1 17 year old got 28 days in a juvenile unit for stealing some make up last week....& they gave her a suspended sentence....it's such an unfair system I can't tell you.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Katie Price #140 What's going on with those hideous boulders? You're the shape of spongebob with quarterback shoulders..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.