Katie Price #139 Fashion choices made us cringe, karaoke, scratch that mi**e!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is true that the areas that had lipo do not then put on fat there are not too many areas for all that fat to go on, just the boobs, neck and shoulders.
Photoshopped to death, honestly can't see anyone finding that sexy, people are weird.

Ooh, she shows her feet, no scars, I'll post it later.

Reactions: 21
What an absolute pile of old bollocks!
"Looking after it's mentawl 'Elf eh?"
Was he looking after it's Mentawl 'Elf when he biffed it one then???
I expect the Community Service lot got the same bullshit too
Why does this story call him a male model? 🤣

The male model, who is engaged to the reality star, had been charged under section 4 of the Public Order Act.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

The male model, who is engaged to the reality star, had been charged under section 4 of the Public Order Act.
Shut upppppp hahahahahahahahahhahaha MALE MODEL. Ooof is that to go with his CV of car salesman

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I showed husband it's photo and he said it looked like a "Barrel on Legs" lol

View attachment 1112186
Except, a barrel is useful…. 😉

Me too. I quote him all the time lol. Every time he walks into the waiting room he says to his patients 'How ya doing? Never heard him utter a different greeting. He probably would if he met KP... along the lines of 'What HAVE you done?😂
She needs some Dr Now honesty. He always calls them out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this has already been mentioned before but, what kind of justice system is this? where you can pick n choose if you attend court on the set date or not!

Does this 'rule' apply to us normal folk or is it 'reserved special treatment' for 2 z list, cunning, conniving, manipulative, nasty cretins
The guy is an absolute scumbag!

Reactions: 18
That's where my role comes in, if the says her MH was in the toilet the judge orders a psychological report.
Have you read the Wiki (raspberry pink button at the top of every page)? A lot of reading as it holds a lot of information.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Male model? Hes not even capable of modelling used toilet paper

• Haha
Reactions: 21

They can’t use the ‘C’ word, so unable to print the truth… “male c*nt”….prob used “model” as a pisstake, Mr Underbite is certainly no model 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Personally I’d like to see her jump up n down so I can see if those boobs bounce because my bet is they are solid and won’t budge an inch. They look horrible and could explode at any point!!! I’d much prefer a natural bouncy pair myself
I’m surprised she can even stand up straight. The number of women who are desperate for a breast reduction due to constant backache and she’s done that to herself. The only bright side is thinking about the pain she must be in from all these procedures….. but then she is probably always fully medicated so she won’t notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What an absolute pile of old bollocks!
"Looking after it's mentawl 'Elf eh?"
Was he looking after it's Mentawl 'Elf when he biffed it one then???
I expect the Community Service lot got the same bullshit too
WOW unbelievable that she's using MH card. Need to get herself sectioned if that's the case because we know she's taking THE PISS. No community Service, No prison sentence, will play the MH & Suicide card forever now. She is untouchable & sticking 2 fingers up at everyone.

I don't suspect another binfest at the moment.
Got caught out, that's why....... FIBS

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.