Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Apparently a mither of 5 childten was screeching her lungs out in bar in Thailand. (I use the term "mother"very loosely)
This "mother" of 5 children, none of who live with her. ( again I use the term mother very loosely, I should just refer to her as the 9 month incubator of 5 children but it's to much typing.)
Anyway this "mother" of five was at the pub in Thailand with her man child boyfriend, (yes, man child, as he needs to have his cloths labelled with his name,and contantly pulls his ankle socks up to his knees.)
Anyway, as she was screeching her lungs out in a Thai pub, wearing her house slippers, the man child, who's name is CW (it was on his shorts, probably sewn into his ankle socks too along with an "L" and a "R" to help him get dressed).......yes, well the CW manchild took a short video and posted it to his IG page....bless him.
The incubator of 5 children told him to remove it straight away, cause she's told everyone she's sick with MH problems and it wouldn't read well in the papers if she was seen screeching to a karaoke in a Thai pub.
A photo has now been posted by another customer, called Back Grid who btw is sueing for damage to their hearing. This photo shows the man child in a complete huff having been told off by the incubator of 5 children who's glaring at him wondering what she would say to her MH therpist whenever she bumps into one again. Even thinking of blaming the manchild and saying he forced her to do it .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
I popped onto the Facebook page earlier to look at what people were saying, as has been said on here, the comments are being deleted, but I read one exchange of ‘banter’ between two lads where one said “Let’s go see your twin”, and the other replied “You’re sick man”…with a smiley face. These are some of the people who are going, H will be ridiculed by certain attendees. Skanky is one sick woman thinking this is a good idea, and the club are just bragging about the huge demand, all they can see is money, I doubt they care about any hit to their reputation, as they prob believe it will blow over, whilst they get a big payday and publicity for the club.

I actually think it will be pulled though, the backlash is already hitting the papers, but true to form Skanky will probably cry she’s been victimised again, and somehow all the people complaining will be the bad guys.
Gosh, you’re right. Just been on the fb page and lots of young lads using the laughing reaction. This is just asking for trouble.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

MoistPlinth

Regarding HP. I don't know if anyone here has a child, young adult with similar disabilities.
Does your child yearn for such activities, do they even know they exist? Do you feel strongly either way that they are experience all aspects of social life.

Can NSC not intervene citing it being detrimental to his health and wellbeing?
I'm sure NSC would hold these activity sessions should it be of interest to him.

Given KP only has access to HP he's sadly the only child she can still monetise from. There will be genuine interest from fans (?) hoping he has a fab time but until the event goes live, SM posts etc you can't really gauge the feedback. I really hope people don't rip the shit out of him.
I know my kids would not engage in any ridicule but it definitely happens.

I have a friend who works at NSC and she only ever posts gushing stories regarding HP rarely engaging, if ever, in talk of KP
(probably advised not to)

✈ To the aviation fans, I'm a Fairford gal. Fantastic air show though I now sit in a nearby field in the cheap seats.
Flight radar 24 is a madness right now!!

🦊 fellow foxy friendly tattlers I'm certain we must brush past one another on fb & anti sab pages. I absolutely adore my visitors though they are costing me a pretty penny.
Yes, my son is the same age as Harvey. I don’t think he knows what a night club is. He’s been to the pub, but only for meals, and still has a soft drink, although he’s tried alcohol at home. He loves music, so I take him to gigs, and he copes really well there, but I always go for the seated option so there’s no pushing and shoving involved as I don’t think he’d cope with that. Other stuff he does is with SEN specific groups.

and I don’t get why she said she didn’t have time to teach Harvey independent living skills. Isn’t that a parents job, for all their kids? All mine have learned to operate the washing machine, dishwasher/wash up, put bins out, cook as soon as they were old enough. including my disabled son. He may need more supervision etc, but he still does it.
I doubt she ever cooked a healthy meal though, so couldn’t teach her kids to.

• Heart

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
If it's your body then it's your choice and fair enough if people want them but I've no idea why anyone would want to follow in the footsteps of Skanky, Carwash and their chav ilk. Tattoos limit a person's employment and life opportunities and how people perceive them. They brand people.
We are in 2022, as long as they are not offensive most employers now accept tattoos. They certainly do not limit life opportunities either!

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I think the crotch grabbing was some sort of homage to Michael Jackson. I cannot think of any other explanation for it.
Or maybe that weird Madonna thing back in the late 80s / early 90s. I think Mads copied that from from Jacko.
It was cringe back then so please don’t copy it now.
I don't, I think one of her little friends was looking for an escape route & she was just tucking it back in 🦀

• Haha
  • Sick

EyeOfTheHawk2

I missed this earlier, seriously what is his game, I’m really not sure about the theories he wants to bring her down, but he does constantly post extremely belittling stuff about her. What is his agenda, he’s a very odd man, it really does come across that he hates her, just WTF ???

Might add, bloody hell even for Skanky that was stunningly atrocious, not just the dreadful singing, also the outfit, the way she now looks, everything about it, she looks f*cked…..she’s getting worse isn’t she.
Body language tells a lot. It's obvious he's gritting his teeth and bearing it when with Skanky. There's never any genuine affection or love in his body language. He seems to be holding her hand under sufferance and his smiles look fake and forced. In my view it's only a matter of time before they break up and then the fireworks will start to explode. It's obvious it's a toxic, destructive relationship. They're dragging eachother down the plughole. If Cole had 2 brain cells to rub together he'd have got out long ago. I think they're both trapped in a way and neither can see a way out. Skanky's a washed out has-been who's lost her looks and Cole's a talentless nobody who will disappear in a flash once he stops being her man. I'm certain that in the next year it will all come to an explosive end :)

• Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
I hate to say it but it will be sold-out to loads of louts aiming to hurl abuse at Harvey through their drunken haze and take the piss out of him;

Hopefully they'll save the majority of the abuse for the reprehensible, plasticised old bag of a "mother" who thinks that touting a handicapped young man around seedy nightspots to skim a few quid off him is Amaaaazin innit and just what HE wants to do! Of course he wants to go Clubbing, this being a lad who remains a child in a man's body who loves trains and frogs............................................. I can see it all now when H really will go Loco in Acapulco which will all be someone else's fault yet again :(
It will all go well for the PA, won’t it, with drinks costing like 75p until 11pm! What can go wrong? We all know alcohol lowers inhibitions so we can only imagine the comments! She will have the audacity to complain in the media and on social media about the abuse thrown at them!😡

• Sad
  • Angry

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Morning Krusties!

Soooo it’s Friday wahoo I love it. Do you love it?

Wonder what excitement today will bring?? Is it likely they’re going to be out there for the 3 weeks as originally thought? Surely not. I mean he could attend the court thing by zoom couldn’t he? Or have I got that wrong? If he’s technically away ‘working’ lol.

So far I’m v unimpressed by their lack of backgrid shots. The photos of dodgy old legs really wasn’t enough was it haha.

Have a good day all.

• Haha
On the latest post there's no comments, just name tagging. On the original post there's 100's of comments.
I can't believe they're offering 'limited meet & greet'. Limited to how many? Until Harvey has a meltdown? Until she's totally shitfaced & got her norks out? Until she's pissed herself? Until she's managed to find more cock?

Obviously as a wonderful caring mother she'll be using a social story wth him well before the event? And of course a full risk assessment will take place I'm sure. Yup, I'm confident that all the relevant agencies, services etc will sign this off as a great idea 👍
Prices latest venture bringing back the Victorian freak show. Wanky will be dressed in a ring masters uniform and poke Harvey with a stick if he don’t perform to their satisfaction, or he falls asleep. Poor Harvey is going to get so much abuse from drunken louts, how can this be allowed to happen.

• Sad
  • Angry

Ecosse

VIP Member
FFS, will someone PLEASE tell Katie that "he's a credit to me" is NOT something you say about yourself!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

BilboHolmes

I don’t know if anybody Here is Irish but last night on RTÉ there was a programme about a young man with severe autism. He had been followed for 7 years. He’s now about 20. I know you can’t compare people with autism but the support , love and education that was poured into him by his family. He was non verbal and they searched for a programme to let him communicate. They hit on one from the US and the difference. He wrote poetry, articulated beautifully his feelings and sat state exams. . His family should be so proud of themselves and him
Worth a watch
I’ve realised something very recently- that I always took for granted that HP was ‘getting the best’. Him being my eldests age, I’ve followed him on and off for years. Now, a nearly 40yr old, I realise his care has been so lacking. I feel like I assumed AFP, many behind the scenes, advocated for him and I did really think that KP helped him any way she could (regardless of how she conducted herself in her own life). It’s only as KP and I have both aged, that I think I now see just what a difference could have been made to him. One of my children is on the spectrum and when you find the right support or right path, bam, different child. You learn and you care and you grow yourself as well as help them grow.
Not only is she a terrible parent/person, I truly believe she has done him harm. I believe she’s hindered his development in irreversible ways😠😢

• Sad
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
And me , my comment lasted 20 minutes.
Somebody said they can see loads of positive comments whereas I can’t see any comments at all 🤔
On the latest post there's no comments, just name tagging. On the original post there's 100's of comments.
I can't believe they're offering 'limited meet & greet'. Limited to how many? Until Harvey has a meltdown? Until she's totally shitfaced & got her norks out? Until she's pissed herself? Until she's managed to find more cock?

Obviously as a wonderful caring mother she'll be using a social story wth him well before the event? And of course a full risk assessment will take place I'm sure. Yup, I'm confident that all the relevant agencies, services etc will sign this off as a great idea 👍

• Angry
  • Heart

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Carl is very proud of his LV bag, wearing it everywhere. I’m reminded of when Hannibal pointed out to Clarice Starling in Silence of fhe ‘do you know what you look like with your expensive handbag and cheap shoes’ - ‘a rube’
And KP is starting to resemble Buffalo Bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'm fucking tempted to make a tik tok using Makaton telling Skanky tramp EXACTLY what I think of her! Stick some music on & dance about whilst signing. She'd never know 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
I don’t think there’s going to be a robbery/break-in for the simple reason that I don’t think they have the brains to carry it off properly. It would need careful thought because it would be open to scrutiny, not least on here. Also, if her “engagement” ring was stolen, she would have to provide proof of its value and I’m not sure Argos will have given her one.

• Haha

maggie-moo

VIP Member
I haven’t thought of one yet 🤣🤣🤣
Just you put your feet up and relax, @rosiepo
Katie Price #138 The Thai Walls Shook and the windows broke as Price failed at Karaoke. Cole he boked with ming hair stuck in his throat. On a working holiday for free.
Ok, I've been told my beautiful title is to long and I need to cut it down so here goes.

Katie Price #138 She's a Cunt

😁😁😁

Ha ha!!! Read it and weep Krusties. I,m in there, best bloody title yet!!! ✊️✊️🏆🏆🏆🏆

• Haha
  • Heart