Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I’m hoping that the club management develop a set of morals overnight.Or ( which is more likely), get worried about negative press and a possible fine/prosecution.
Mother of the year won’t care about anything, as long as she gets paid. I hope this latest exploitation gets shot down in flames, otherwise she’ll be trailing that poor lad all around for coin.
If her family support her on this, then they are as bad as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

PapaLazarou

Holy christ, they couldn’t look more Brits aboard could they? I don’t do ripping anyones looks apart but crikey, they need to hire stylists pronto, I’m so sorry but KPs outfit is just…..wow
So agree ! Both of them have worse taste in clothes than Mark Wright (and that's saying something).

Can I just say that I laughed out loud rather inappropriately at the supermarket today when I suddenly thought of the title of this thread. The '.....manbag wearing gnome' has just tickled me.

As for her response, when pressured about when she'll complete her community service, "as soon as my health allows it" (something like that anyway), strange isn't it that she can fly all around the world, have cosmetic surgery and holiday in Thailand, but doesn't quite seem able to 'cope' with community service.
She jumped on the mental health bandwagon/convenient excuse to explain zelebrity bad behaviour, so hard the wheels exploded.

• Heart
  • Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
The owner of the nightclub, Simon Jackson, told the Halifax Courier : “Acapulco are providing Harvey with a secluded area and will do everything we possibly can to make sure Harvey feels comfortable, so he can enjoy the nightlife experience just like everyone else. We're looking forward to meeting him."
So that makes it alright then Mr Jackson?
The common denominator is money.The only thing that will stop these lowlifes is the threat of a profit being taken away.Therefore it is down to the council to take some kind of moral stance and revoke the license.
Or social services.
I find it ironic that the only people who seem to be suggesting that this is immoral are the people ( like us ) who would be classified by that excuse of a mother as “ vile trolls “.
I see that the management recognise the here may be some kind of discomfort for Harvey.How insightful.

• Heart

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I hate to say it but it will be sold-out to loads of louts aiming to hurl abuse at Harvey through their drunken haze and take the piss out of him;

Hopefully they'll save the majority of the abuse for the reprehensible, plasticised old bag of a "mother" who thinks that touting a handicapped young man around seedy nightspots to skim a few quid off him is Amaaaazin innit and just what HE wants to do! Of course he wants to go Clubbing, this being a lad who remains a child in a man's body who loves trains and frogs............................................. I can see it all now when H really will go Loco in Acapulco which will all be someone else's fault yet again :(
The club needs to cancel this event immediately. There are people commenting on their page blatantly buying tickets for all of the above reasons. She needs to be told no to this latest money spinner, just no. It reminds me a bit of Jayne Mansfield the Monroe wannabe of the 60s. Had a successful film career and was the top blonde sex symbol of the time. (Of course not including the divine goddess that was Bardot.) Her career on the wane, for some bizarre reason she took up with and married an English petty criminal, spiv, pimp. Who brought her to England and made money hawking her round, the then vast, working man's club circuit. She had a good caberet act singing and dancing but it deteriorated into a sleezy strip show. By this time on drugs and vulnerable she allowed this awful man to take extra money for people to touch her enormous natural breasts. This then disintegrated into her giving sexual favours in the toilets. She died young in a terrible car crash.

• Sad
  • Wow

Winepig

VIP Member
So agree ! Both of them have worse taste in clothes than Mark Wright (and that's saying something).

Can I just say that I laughed out loud rather inappropriately at the supermarket today when I suddenly thought of the title of this thread. The '.....manbag wearing gnome' has just tickled me.

As for her response, when pressured about when she'll complete her community service, "as soon as my health allows it" (something like that anyway), strange isn't it that she can fly all around the world, have cosmetic surgery and holiday in Thailand, but doesn't quite seem able to 'cope' with community service.
She jumped on the mental health bandwagon/convenient excuse to explain zelebrity bad behaviour, so hard the wheels exploded.
It pleases me greatly to know I’ve made a complete stranger laugh inappropriately in public .
Gnome was one of the only words I could think of that rhymed , but the more I pondered it , the more I thought it described him perfectly 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
PART 3 🤬🤬🤬

I really don’t think we can win this, the BBC, C4, and ITV just won’t drop her, despite anything she does or however she behaves, cos they are really buying into Harvey as some sort of empowerment disabled figure. Not only have people on here complained, but numerous people on social media, they are just shrugging us off, with barely a reply to our concerns. Lorraine Kelly show completely blanked any criticism, tumbleweed attitude from that useless show. The BBC seem to making a big play of Harvey now, disgusting licence payers are footing the bill, but they are going to continue chucking money her way it seems, ignoring any viewer concerns.

I don’t see what more people can do to stop her cashing in, our complaints are going unanswered, no one is stopping the pandering to her, even Mencap have got behind the promotion now.🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Sad to say, I think this is just the beginning, Skanky has realised she can make a lot out of H, seeing the TV shows crying out for another exclusive, the latest club PA shows her thinking. Telling you now, unless someone stops this, she will increase his exposure, it’s going to be non-stop, and it’s going to be very grim viewing.

As I said earlier the only way is for Skanky to be exposed as the person we know, and truth about her real activities and behaviour is made public in the press, ie what really happened at slapgate for a start. I’m not even sure this can stop the H promotion, but it just might if something is exposed that even TV channels can’t ignore, and so platforming her will be untenable, otherwise she will exploit the situation more and more. Sorry to be such a downer, but nothing is working to stop her, including her own disgusting behaviour.
I usually find your posts to be totally accurate, and only wish I could find fault with this one. I would love to say that you are wrong,But I can’t.
The media don’t care about what is right or wrong here,no one is concerned about the lads welfare, and nobody either cares, or can be bothered to tell the truth.
I would go so far as to say that this nightclub appearance could feature in part 3( heavily edited of course),as part of the next instalment of this travesty.
I do not know how those involved justify this.There is no such thing as responsible journalism left in this country.

• Sad
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm allright thank you sweetie, hope you are too. I've only just managed to catch up completely on here, all your skanky & wanky pics do make me laugh, with these two idiots there hasn't been much to laugh about lately, they get bloody worse all the time. You have a good weekend my lovely friend 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾xx
Good to hear you're alright ❤💖💖💖🥰👽🐾🤗😘 xx.
Not too bad thank you .looking forward to going back to Devon a week Monday again.
It's hard to keep up sometimes but mainly stick to the more lighthearted posts so I dont get too angry with them like I did last Saturday lol. It's always lovely to see you enjoyed my pics when I look at my reaction emojis 💖💖💕 loooool they're a laughing stock though the pair of them 😄😄😄😘 xx
Thank you very much and too you Love Pom and Big hugs 🤗💖💕👽🐾🥰💕❤😘 xx

Resizer_16298577865500.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Winepig

VIP Member
My grandson tried to talk to me like that I told him he’s the wrong colour for that Patwa and to speak to me in English, he said but Nan everyone talks like this and I said but grandchild I don’t do street talk 😂
I was interviewing somebody once & they were talking like that , I said “ Stop speaking in that ridiculous way , I cannot understand a word you’re saying “
They looked really shocked for a second - then started speaking normally 😂😂😂

• Haha

NoodleNips

VIP Member
I highly doubt it. The family are all enablers. They stick up for her and defend everything she does. And when they don't, it's usually a half hearted attempt.
AFP to KP: "you silly woman. Why have you done that? Oh come here".... and then laugh.
Whereas my mum (who is very supportive in all my decisions) at this point, would tap the back of my head and tell me that I look ridiculous and give me a good dose of reality, the consequences, the risks, the way everyones laughing at me and most importantly the bad example for my kids.
Thankfully I've never done that but if i had, it would have never got to the stage that skanky is at.

And that's just the looks aspect.
No decent human being would let her get another animal again. Even a family member would go as far as to report her for the safety of the animals. She is a disgusting woman but her family members (who are reading here!) should stop encouraging her and making fake accounts to defend her!
I’m in my 40s and if I did half of what she has done my Mum would kick me from here to next week and never let me forget it. Amy Price is a nasty bit of work, that’s probably where old Skanky gets it from.