Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PTMe

Chatty Member
That Harvey desperately needing a keyboard post is exactly how she is in real life.

When she wants something she wants it NOW, NOW AND NOW and won't accept no for an answer.

She expects you to just drop what you're doing and come running when she clicks her fingers.

She is incapable of doing anything herself.

How does she not know that she just needs to look at what make the keyboard is? Of course she does. She just doesn't need to because she knows she'll get an influx of people offering to help her out.

She doesn't teach Harvey right from wrong. He doesn't give a shit when he gets a new TV and like another poster said when he gets a new ipad so why is the keyboard any different? I appreciate his autism means he needs routine but it's still very controllable with him from experience!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

WillowTree21

VIP Member
This is a new low even for her isn’t it
Mirror running a story about KP exploiting Harvey with this nightclub fiasco. Some of the comments:

1. Jinx20
    1 MIN AGO
    Message Actions
    The lad doesn't like loud noises and has to wear ear defenders. She is doing this for herself to get paid publicity. Social Services or what ever authorities are overseeing his care in the residential school, need to STOP her constantly exploiting the young man. I was hoping once out of her clutches he would have privacy & dignity and a set routine, but she is still using him like a performing seal. There needs to be a SAFEGUARDING order in place. There are video's online of her latest bed mate taunting Harvey and getting him very agitated and Price is there laughing. This is child a buse.
    REPLY 2

RE
    Realist798 MIN AGO
    Really sad that she drank it did drugs while pregnant. She is to blame for Harvey then she used to leave him with people while she went out to get more c**k and now she wants to exploit him on tv. She should be banned from having any kids in her care and bannned from trying to make money from them
    REPLY 3
    FLAG

2. LP
    Lpup17088 MIN AGO
    He needs keeping safe from himself and others not trawling around nightclubs like a cash cow, on show, as his so called mother can't get a gig on her own anymore.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Regarding HP. I don't know if anyone here has a child, young adult with similar disabilities.
Does your child yearn for such activities, do they even know they exist? Do you feel strongly either way that they are experience all aspects of social life.

Can NSC not intervene citing it being detrimental to his health and wellbeing?
I'm sure NSC would hold these activity sessions should it be of interest to him.

Given KP only has access to HP he's sadly the only child she can still monetise from. There will be genuine interest from fans (?) hoping he has a fab time but until the event goes live, SM posts etc you can't really gauge the feedback. I really hope people don't rip the shit out of him.
I know my kids would not engage in any ridicule but it definitely happens.

I have a friend who works at NSC and she only ever posts gushing stories regarding HP rarely engaging, if ever, in talk of KP
(probably advised not to)

✈ To the aviation fans, I'm a Fairford gal. Fantastic air show though I now sit in a nearby field in the cheap seats.
Flight radar 24 is a madness right now!!

🦊 fellow foxy friendly tattlers I'm certain we must brush past one another on fb & anti sab pages. I absolutely adore my visitors though they are costing me a pretty penny.
My son is autistic with learning difficulties and goes to a special school, he’s a similar age to Harvey. He likes cooking, playing on his Xbox, music, going to the gym, hiking and long distance running. He’s like a rocket and has incredible stamina.
He isn’t very social though, it causes him a lot of anxiety and he is selectively mute in some situations. He does love dancing though and he goes once a week to a local disco at a community centre that’s for young people with similar conditions. He loves it.
There is absolutely no chance of him wanting to go to a regular nightclub full of drunken chavs or walking up and down a ‘catwalk’ with people looking at him. He’d absolutely hate it and he’d probably do a runner. I’d never put him in such a situation either. He’s a private individual with his own likes and dislikes and he doesn’t exist to entertain people or make them laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
Finally caught up with the calamitous couple's antics, I've not been very active last few days, had to stay up 2 nights with my 19 year old cat, who sadly passed away. Good to be back and have some laughs!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
I've no idea what the appeal of Harvey will be at all. She'll be pissed up & shrieking, flashing her balloon baps, shouting at Harvey. Harvey will be flipping the bird & calling everyone cunts goaded by his freak of a mother. Or he'll either have a massive meltdown & trash the place.

How anyone in their right mind thinks this is a good idea I don't know.
Harvey needs to be left alone to quietly live his life away from Instagram, Facebook, TV shows & that bitch Bint that gave birth to that poor young man. Nobody's interested in Harvey or her.

• Heart
I've just read all your previous posts and every one is about K and M with nothing whatsoever about KP. That's the problem.
Just going to say, as your post has brought it up, (not directed at Karma) I joined Tattle ages back, found my way here looking up an insta person who is a total fake and read this thread as I also felt KP wasn't all that was projected out in the media.

I made the mistake (and I see other newbies do it too) a large story breaks, it's the point where you as an outside reader of this forum, decide I have a view, a thought, you join and ooops o_O you get shredded. You get accused of being the person, being their friend, their pet, :rolleyes:

Being new, you don't know to read the Wiki bit up top. Not all threads have those.

Then you find there are rules on each thread, some are "rave" threads, so you can share happy thoughts of the person, some are "not a rave thread love" threads and those are to put up honest tea and thoughts of why this person may not be all that they seem.

The trouble with the KP thread is that she has a looooooong history of partners, kids, pets and crew. Sometimes a fair few posters will say we love the ex, we love that one's new partner..... and zilch, zippo, nadda. Nobody says this isn't their thread. It's tiresome to read they are all saints, honestly? many really aren't. They are every bit as spiteful and dirty as KP is. They shouldn't get a free pass.

If that's the case, then we can look forward to dear old CW being a hero, saint and martyr for the cause of ex-Mr KP's in a few months time then? :sneaky:

Then there is a pile on, you can't name anything or anyone other than KP and her current partner. 🤷‍♀️

We head off to ex-management, current management.... no idea what's ok and what isn't 🤷‍♀️:sneaky:

Then we get told stay on topic, but it veers off in a whole other direction of absolutely and totally nothing whatsoever about KP (think cat-gate) and back......

Again, not a word about that.

This is where this thread becomes a pain to post on. Posters get shut down when they want to share tea, which is why tattle is here. A place to be honest and share what you want. When one person posts tea, then more feel they can share. It's not good scaring everyone off.

I value reading all aspects of KP's world, I guess I try to understand the person behind the name, the why they do things, how they do things and try to understand (although I fail) why nothing firm is ever done, by either management, family or courts to stop things from continuing. KP began her journey a long time back when CAN came on board, all the signs were there, including the video some shared the other day of an old tv show, with a horse. That was under that management.

So I hope posters feel they can share stuff, without being shut down, sometimes I wonder if the posters doing the doubt and shut down are part of KP's hired help trying to assure the truth doesn't get out. (interesting angle eh?) ;)

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Katie is getting good with photoshop loool 😄😄😄🤭 xx.

Her writing needs improvement though 😄 x

Resizer_16465059095260.jpg

Back tonight Love Pom 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Why the picture of Princess? Thought you were away DC16. for a little break? If you are, have a great time.
Who knows why she put that up… 🤷🏻‍♀️ Yes, I’m in the rainy Lake District, but the weather is looking to improve 👏 but not to Thailand temperatures!

I’ve been keeping up to date with what the tracksuit twins are up to… 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
How on earth will demand be huge? Who the hell attends events like these?? 😳🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m baffled!
I hate to say it but it will be sold-out to loads of louts aiming to hurl abuse at Harvey through their drunken haze and take the piss out of him;

Hopefully they'll save the majority of the abuse for the reprehensible, plasticised old bag of a "mother" who thinks that touting a handicapped young man around seedy nightspots to skim a few quid off him is Amaaaazin innit and just what HE wants to do! Of course he wants to go Clubbing, this being a lad who remains a child in a man's body who loves trains and frogs............................................. I can see it all now when H really will go Loco in Acapulco which will all be someone else's fault yet again :(

• Sad

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
What's all of this about? Are you ok? x
I'm fine. Edna or her minion is stalking my insta 🤣🤣 quoting what I've said on here back to me from her fake account.
She also replies to herself and to others with comments like "Harvey's show is on at this time on this channel"
I'm glad she's confirmed she reads here. Everyone please give Edna a warm welcome!!!
Your sister is a disgrace!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Right gonna have my say 😂. When people go to a nightclub it’s to let loose and have a good time. I have nothing against Harvey whatsoever but who on earth would be interested in seeing him? What is he going to do exactly? Isn’t he in bed by 6pm?

Reactions: 47

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Looking on their Instagram, their clientele are mostly youngsters. Around Harvey’s age possibly younger. I don’t see the link? No young adult of today is going to be a super fan of clapped-out Katie Price let alone her kid. Ffs she’s a rough old has-been from before they were even born!

Why do they think these people enjoying a night out would want to see a severely disabled young man paraded about 😳 There is absolutely no appeal there. As someone said yesterday - at that age things like that just weren’t on the agenda.
I popped onto the Facebook page earlier to look at what people were saying, as has been said on here, the comments are being deleted, but I read one exchange of ‘banter’ between two lads where one said “Let’s go see your twin”, and the other replied “You’re sick man”…with a smiley face. These are some of the people who are going, H will be ridiculed by certain attendees. Skanky is one sick woman thinking this is a good idea, and the club are just bragging about the huge demand, all they can see is money, I doubt they care about any hit to their reputation, as they prob believe it will blow over, whilst they get a big payday and publicity for the club.

I actually think it will be pulled though, the backlash is already hitting the papers, but true to form Skanky will probably cry she’s been victimised again, and somehow all the people complaining will be the bad guys.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

karma4klattie

VIP Member
She can't screech about this being untrue can she!! Utterly disgusting from all sides involved. 🤬 :mad:
She'll wriggle out of it by saying she was only doing it for Harvey, why shouldn't Harvey be able to go to nightclubs like other lads his age, Harvey really wants to go, Harvey has been begging to go to a nightclub again so that he can dance on the bar, it'll break Harvey's heart if he can't go, she's promised Harvey, it wasn't her idea Harvey suggested it...............you get the drift.

• Angry
  • Sad

PTMe

Chatty Member
I just watched room 101 earlier and there was a clip shown from Jeremy Kyle show of a guy who had sent a pic of his willy to a woman. I had to laugh :ROFLMAO:
What has this thread actually turned into? Derailment at its finest.

KP is a wanker, can we not just stick to that?

Staying on subject, all comments have been taken off OF and new comments are not allowed! Obviously fed up of deleting the negativity 😭😭😭😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Bet they're both absolutely minging.
they both look like they could do with a good wash, he's been on his mobile, since he was on the plane and it don't look like any holiday to me, the place looks a shit hole. where's the photos of the beautiful beaches, the varied wildlife, the exotic food, the street markets and the colourful people? all iv'e seen is that manky pair, advertising gaudy slippers, whilst looking like homeless people. ffs, they are suppose to be on holiday, where's the night life photos of them , or photos of them looking like they are at least enjoying it and smiling ? sad people, sad lives, own making!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45