Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Animallover2022

VIP Member
I've had a skank free couple of days and i don't feel half as wound up as I usually do! Feels great!
Just having a quick catch up on the pair of tossers and wanted to wish you lovely bunch a happy Saturday! 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Foxtotty

VIP Member
The owner of the nightclub, Simon Jackson, told the Halifax Courier : “Acapulco are providing Harvey with a secluded area and will do everything we possibly can to make sure Harvey feels comfortable, so he can enjoy the nightlife experience just like everyone else. We're looking forward to meeting him."
So that makes it alright then Mr Jackson?

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Angelinatruthbomb

Chatty Member
Christ almighty!😮😮
She really thinks she's something doesn't she?S
It's like watching your old granny at the club after they've had one too many stouts.
You just know everybody there was pissing themselves with laughter.
It’s actually the first time I’ve ever felt sorry for her. She looks absolutely terrible. Why is she dressed like that on a night out, with those awful fluffy slippers? She was capable of looking glamorous once. She’s not old, she’s only early 40s, why has she started dressing so badly since being with Carl?
I think she’s very much in a downward spiral.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
There was more than just susie saying her cousin is personal trained by him? She never said he tried it on either just that he moans about his life and Michelle.
I have missed the others claiming this… is it ok this thread?x

She looks like she should be in sunny beach Bulgaria or Benidorm dressed like that. She lowers the town wherever she goes. What a state
On the back of her historic good looks she's always punched above her weight socially. She's a guttersnipe with no manners, no education and no grace, uncomfortable and unaccepted in all situations other than the lowest of the low.

• Heart
We are in 2022, as long as they are not offensive most employers now accept tattoos. They certainly do not limit life opportunities either!
Absolutely! I have a tattoo and had a pretty well paid job …. so much so I was able to take voluntary redundancy aged 53 …. haven’t had to work since so certainly not a sheep and certainly not stupid….just enjoying retirement much earlier than originally planned 🥳

• Heart

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Morning everyone 😘well skanky can’t sing wanky is the bodyguard and the rest of the Klingons is to make her feel important 🤔.

You can see in her head she is still gawjus and everyone wants to see her, her own vanity will be her undoing.
Wanky has court on 10th will they come back who knows /who cares let’s wait and see. I wasn’t brave enough to listen to her warbling but from everyone’s reaction on here I didn’t miss much.

Binfest is now alluding to god knows what…… they have nothing of notable value so not sure what it could be. I hoped they would get arrested for something or anything and that didn’t happen so I guess I will still live in hope.

I will say though from what I have seen of this years visit to Thailand is a marked difference from when she went with Kris.

Anyways the sun is shining and I have decided today is going to be a lazy day.

Happy Sunday everyone 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Yep, defo sounds like something she would do . Shes already said on tv before that he cheats on michelle , she just wants that to be true so much it hurts her. Cant bear the fact he cld be happy with Michelle and not want to go elsewhere , yet with her he was allegedly going with everyone and anyone
The poster who was here earlier said they were "scared" to comment. I sent them a nice reassuring reply that we are not a bad bunch etc and everyones entitled to their own opinion. But they just criticised KH on a skanky thread and then disappeared... And all these comments about a "cousin" having inside knowledge have appeared under more than one name and all at the same time... hmmm I might ring my cousin now and see if she's had messages off him too 🤣🤣

• Haha

wimble womble

VIP Member
What a fucking state the pair of them...Is that what having money does for you 🙄.
The truth is we know it bollocks, she knows it’s bollocks, and the media knows it’s bollocks. But it sells papers and tv shows, so they print it to generate income, for themselves, and her.
‘I’m used to 19 years of having him around me, living, breathing, the noise — everything. Then he’s just gone,’ she says.

‘How do I fill that void? I’m so used to having so much responsibility.’

Who writes this rubbish?

• Haha
  • Wow

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
That was susie - same poster who said it months ago but got shot down so didn’t feel she could say it again (says new member as stopped posting after she got abuse but come back yesterday)
A lot of us, including me, told her she was more than welcome to post. That she was entitled to her opinion and to not feel scared etc.
But this is a skanky thread. For someone to create an account and to only post here to criticise KH and then disappear is a bit odd. Makes me think they have another agenda.
We all mention KH and PA etc but that's not the sole purpose of our messages.
I'll hold my hands up and apologise if my feeling is wrong. Susie if I'm wrong, don't be scared to call me out on it, I'm a big girl. This is nothing personal. I've received comments on insta too and they're KH related hence I'm finding it all too coincidental

kirajodie

VIP Member
If she’s claiming it as work then I do hope she’s obtained a work visa, as she shouldn’t be doing work on a tourist visa…
Oh good shout, wonder if authorities know this , wish this had been pointed out to immigration before they entered country.

It’s when she itches her fanny that does it for me 🤢 god knows when it last got a wash
She does it in every video of her singing , god knows why

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha