Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
There was an old woman named Skanky,
Who lived in a mansion quite manky,
With a body full of plastics
And a mind of dirty tactics,
The only bloke she could get was quite wanky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

kourtneykool

VIP Member
I see the club are deleting comments on their Instagram post. This really is abhorrent of the woman, absolutely bloody disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sick

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I so hoping that some of the dirty truth comes out about Skanky and all these channels, C4, BBC, and ITV look like complete hypocritical tossers with their constant pandering to the talentless Skank.

We need something as it’s a full on assault with using Harvey now, and it’s just not going to stop until the real hard truth about her hits the public domain. I don’t even know anymore if that will work, as they are ignoring all her criminal and bad behaviour so far, but we need something so bad even they have to back off. The tv companies just won’t stop throwing cash at her, it’s so bloody annoying 😔
Surely IF the residential school reported this to the authorities they'd have to step in. Exploitation of a vulnerable young man with the mental age of 6-7 is abuse. There must be some sort of safe guarding issues here. The nightclub are out of order too. Do we have an email address for where HP is in placement? I will email them raising concern. I will also be emailing this nightclub.

• Heart

Alex_Jones

VIP Member
Little Pricey Ltd has dissolved - that didn't last long!

Lasted longer than some of its marriages, relationships and parental responsibility of its kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Each to their own and live and let live but personally I hate tattoos, especially on women! I'm so proud of my sons who have not succumbed like sheep to have any done.
Wow! So you hate tattoos but what a sweeping generalisation to make! I‘d always wanted a tattoo but left it until I was 47 to get my one and only. Having survived breast cancer I thought ‘fuck it why not’. Everyone that has seen it loves it as do I. It’s on the back of my neck so I can choose to show it or have it covered in the way that I wear my hair. I am certainly not a sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

SmillieKylie

VIP Member

omg!
It looks like she is going to be filming some more mucky mansion for C4!
I so hoping that some of the dirty truth comes out about Skanky and all these channels, C4, BBC, and ITV look like complete hypocritical tossers with their constant pandering to the talentless Skank.

We need something as it’s a full on assault with using Harvey now, and it’s just not going to stop until the real hard truth about her hits the public domain. I don’t even know anymore if that will work, as they are ignoring all her criminal and bad behaviour so far, but we need something so bad even they have to back off. The tv companies just won’t stop throwing cash at her, it’s so bloody annoying 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
The one thing she and I have in common is we're both sun worshippers. I can literally lay out from 7-7 with just a pool, a drink and some books. There's something really weird about this holiday. Just walking around in that heat looking like trash. No beach body 🤣🤣🤣 posing, no swimming, no showing off loved up with elaborate food and cocktails. It's just so strange.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
They deleted mine within seconds - they must have someone assigned to the job 😂😂😂
Surely all this backlash will make them reconsider? I'm actually at a loss for her actions & how low she will sink in her desperation for a quid 😳😭

Maybe a protest is needed at this club before the event takes place 🤔

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
People! Get over to the Jodie Marsh thread asap! It looks like Edna is extolling the virtues of skanky over Jodie Marsh LOL

• Haha
  • Wow

JH45

I don’t know if anybody Here is Irish but last night on RTÉ there was a programme about a young man with severe autism. He had been followed for 7 years. He’s now about 20. I know you can’t compare people with autism but the support , love and education that was poured into him by his family. He was non verbal and they searched for a programme to let him communicate. They hit on one from the US and the difference. He wrote poetry, articulated beautifully his feelings and sat state exams. . His family should be so proud of themselves and him
Worth a watch

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
Good morning
Ok so back to KH possibly cheating on MP and the comment on insta about it - which has now disappeared.
The reason I think it’s 100% true is that I’ve been in a similar situation. I was involved with a premier league football player (lower table team that go up and down a lot). He is now retired from playing.
I don’t want to get bashed for it as there is a lot more to the story and I’m certainly not proud but he had a partner and children. He was a huge favourite with the supporters - he was Mr nice guy everyone loved him. Even now his photos are up around the football ground and fans still talk about him with great fondness 🙄
But I know the other side. The sneaky side that was miserable with his partner. The side that would go on family holidays and be texting me all the time from Dubai or Florida for example.
It went on for years and it got to the point where my friend messaged him on Instagram as an intervention- a bit like the comment last night.

So that’s why being in a similar situation I think he is being a naughty boy.

I’m not sure about where KH lives, does anyone who knows skanky know this? But for susie to say so confidently about the housing situation I’m swaying towards it being true.
Wether it is true or not I think to out him on here last night, when we think K&M probably read on here was a bit shit to be honest. Its Kierans nans funeral today and the last thing they would need is to be arguing over hearsay.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
PART 3 🤬🤬🤬

I really don’t think we can win this, the BBC, C4, and ITV just won’t drop her, despite anything she does or however she behaves, cos they are really buying into Harvey as some sort of empowerment disabled figure. Not only have people on here complained, but numerous people on social media, they are just shrugging us off, with barely a reply to our concerns. Lorraine Kelly show completely blanked any criticism, tumbleweed attitude from that useless show. The BBC seem to making a big play of Harvey now, disgusting licence payers are footing the bill, but they are going to continue chucking money her way it seems, ignoring any viewer concerns.

I don’t see what more people can do to stop her cashing in, our complaints are going unanswered, no one is stopping the pandering to her, even Mencap have got behind the promotion now.🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Sad to say, I think this is just the beginning, Skanky has realised she can make a lot out of H, seeing the TV shows crying out for another exclusive, the latest club PA shows her thinking. Telling you now, unless someone stops this, she will increase his exposure, it’s going to be non-stop, and it’s going to be very grim viewing.

As I said earlier the only way is for Skanky to be exposed as the person we know, and truth about her real activities and behaviour is made public in the press, ie what really happened at slapgate for a start. I’m not even sure this can stop the H promotion, but it just might if something is exposed that even TV channels can’t ignore, and so platforming her will be untenable, otherwise she will exploit the situation more and more. Sorry to be such a downer, but nothing is working to stop her, including her own disgusting behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
so, this was posted on another forum ... this is Charles Drury on his OF ... the lot of them on there should be ashamed of themselves - the whole OF thing is appalling ... Carol, KP, Kieran ... literal wastes of skin the whole scuzzy lot of them

1646405614455.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
So I wonder if CW shows up at court if he is they need to come back by the 8th
People! Get over to the Jodie Marsh thread asap! It looks like Edna is extolling the virtues of skanky over Jodie Marsh LOL
Do you think dm2022 is EDNA? You could be right. The whole comment was hypocritical. She's calling Jodie out for fake marriage/kiss & tell stories when KP is the queen of disclosing fake news & lies. Does dm22 post on here? Well done Rita.

Hahahaha
Wasn’t they still insisting not so long ago that there would still be a little pricey 😂
Oh dear, poor EDNA. So the kids clothing range FAILED before it even started. KARMA for enabling her sibling. EDNA was trying to jump further on the gravy train. This is what happens when you try & go into business with A BANKRUPT who OWES MILLIONS. Assume that's her own address the company was registered in. Looking at that address, EDNA also has a company, ALBERT & ME! Charlatans the lot of them. Be interesting to know what companies AFP has her fingers in too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
This is a message to my sad stalker who follows me on insta!! Hello!!!! 👋 If you're reading here tonight, read the room!! None of us like Skanky!!!
If you're going back to her to tell her (or you are her! Although the grammar isn't as bad as hers) tell her that she's an awful mother, an awful human being and she's protected by the media and saddos like you! But that will be her downfall. And we will all be singing a song that starts with ding dong!!
Oh and calling me a c*** shows that your Harvey's law is just BS and so was your earlier comment about "oh be kind! There's so much hate in the world!" What a bunch of brain dead hypocrites 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Wow

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
How on earth will demand be huge? Who the hell attends events like these?? 😳🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m baffled!
Looking on their Instagram, their clientele are mostly youngsters. Around Harvey’s age possibly younger. I don’t see the link? No young adult of today is going to be a super fan of clapped-out Katie Price let alone her kid. Ffs she’s a rough old has-been from before they were even born!

Why do they think these people enjoying a night out would want to see a severely disabled young man paraded about 😳 There is absolutely no appeal there. As someone said yesterday - at that age things like that just weren’t on the agenda.

• Heart