Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypops

VIP Member

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Ecosse

VIP Member
Natural???!!!!
You can SEE the foundation caked on, as well as the felt pen mark of the ridiculous eyebrows.
Deluded fool she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

PTMe

Chatty Member
She never seems to explore the culture of any place she goes . It seems to have just 2 purposes ,opportunity to get her kit off and to show how much she loves the new man. Albeit only when Backgrid takes the photos. Hate her.
Or she's too busy getting her hair/nails done.

Going into a temple and understanding Thai culture would be wasted on her. She wouldn't respect it and would take the piss out of everything

• Sad

Dollypoo

Stupid cow most likely put that picture of her and Princess up because Princess is wearing some of the pink fluffy fox slippers, so she wants people to lay off her about wearing them because a child is too..I dunno..Im guessing that's just how her selfish mind might work...

• Angry

hayleybaby

VIP Member
Cole’s fucking shorts with his initials on it 🤣. Looks like a fucking Toddler at a playgroup day out. What a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Beyond low - what a shit show of a mother she is. Shame on everyone involved.
WHAT ARE THE AUTHORITIES DOING?
Abuse and neglect of vulnerable adults
There should be a safe guarding order applied for. Surely his Residential School can do something? This is unacceptable. He has the mental age of 6-7 & can't make decisions for himself. If people but tickets she will allow a photograph to be taken with Harvey! Jeez.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Just been reading the comments from that video on Tiktok and someone has said…
‘she’s pinched Big Birds feet’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Winepig

VIP Member
Just going to say, as your post has brought it up, (not directed at Karma) I joined Tattle ages back, found my way here looking up an insta person who is a total fake and read this thread as I also felt KP wasn't all that was projected out in the media.

I made the mistake (and I see other newbies do it too) a large story breaks, it's the point where you as an outside reader of this forum, decide I have a view, a thought, you join and ooops o_O you get shredded. You get accused of being the person, being their friend, their pet, :rolleyes:

Being new, you don't know to read the Wiki bit up top. Not all threads have those.

Then you find there are rules on each thread, some are "rave" threads, so you can share happy thoughts of the person, some are "not a rave thread love" threads and those are to put up honest tea and thoughts of why this person may not be all that they seem.

The trouble with the KP thread is that she has a looooooong history of partners, kids, pets and crew. Sometimes a fair few posters will say we love the ex, we love that one's new partner..... and zilch, zippo, nadda. Nobody says this isn't their thread. It's tiresome to read they are all saints, honestly? many really aren't. They are every bit as spiteful and dirty as KP is. They shouldn't get a free pass.

If that's the case, then we can look forward to dear old CW being a hero, saint and martyr for the cause of ex-Mr KP's in a few months time then? :sneaky:

Then there is a pile on, you can't name anything or anyone other than KP and her current partner. 🤷‍♀️

We head off to ex-management, current management.... no idea what's ok and what isn't 🤷‍♀️:sneaky:

Then we get told stay on topic, but it veers off in a whole other direction of absolutely and totally nothing whatsoever about KP (think cat-gate) and back......

Again, not a word about that.

This is where this thread becomes a pain to post on. Posters get shut down when they want to share tea, which is why tattle is here. A place to be honest and share what you want. When one person posts tea, then more feel they can share. It's not good scaring everyone off.

I value reading all aspects of KP's world, I guess I try to understand the person behind the name, the why they do things, how they do things and try to understand (although I fail) why nothing firm is ever done, by either management, family or courts to stop things from continuing. KP began her journey a long time back when CAN came on board, all the signs were there, including the video some shared the other day of an old tv show, with a horse. That was under that management.

So I hope posters feel they can share stuff, without being shut down, sometimes I wonder if the posters doing the doubt and shut down are part of KP's hired help trying to assure the truth doesn't get out. (interesting angle eh?) ;)
Great post - couldn’t have worded it any better myself & agree with every thought …. And well thought out angles covered .

The only bit that I don’t get on board with is the last bit, interesting thought process - though- and table turning - there’s so much paranoia on here of late - and there’s a couple of posters who think that the Price family are directly arguing with them via Insta which , quite frankly , I find a bit bizarre.

The Price Family are Morons , they can barely read or write in any language that most of us consider to be correct , the do not spend their life arguing with “ trowels” online , they do not have multitudinous personas whereby they are suddenly able to write in entirely different styles to their barely understandable form of English . It is not them . THEY ARE NOT CLEVER ENOUGH

THEY DO NOT CARE !

She is a cash cow , nothing more , nothing less . They do not care enough to argue with random internet nobodies . Their entire concern is themselves & the cash coming in , the lies , the protection of her habits .
Carl is an exception , but the Dullard argues as himself when he is coke hungover. You can feel the aggression in his posts , thevparheric

In my opinion . And it is ONLY my opinion - to which we are all entitled - I love the tea , I love the gossip - surely that’s the whole ethos of Tattle .

Anyway , ignore me , if you wish, I’ve had 4 glasses of white wine in a very convivial pub afternoon type situation & am now being cooked for 😀

As I said . Excellent post . I’m rabbiting now . Could do with something to wake me up after I’ve eaten , or it will be a very early night ❄ ❤🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 39

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Do you think dm2022 is EDNA? You could be right. The whole comment was hypocritical. She's calling Jodie out for fake marriage/kiss & tell stories when KP is the queen of disclosing fake news & lies. Does dm22 post on here? Well done Rita.

Oh dear, poor EDNA. So the kids clothing range FAILED before it even started. KARMA for enabling her sibling. EDNA was trying to jump further on the gravy train. This is what happens when you try & go into business with A BANKRUPT who OWES MILLIONS. Assume that's her own address the company was registered in. Looking at that address, EDNA also has a company, ALBERT & ME! Charlatans the lot of them. Be interesting to know what companies AFP has her fingers in too.
Also I looked the streetup. The flats for that address look like something from an Eastern Block country. Can't see EDNA & 'ARRY earn loads, especially paying rental charges for Woolwich, London. Now the 'gravy train' is drying up, hope daddy Mr PP Fencing has DEEP pockets.

Wether it is true or not I think to out him on here last night, when we think K&M probably read on here was a bit shit to be honest. Its Kierans nans funeral today and the last thing they would need is to be arguing over hearsay.
I don't believe Kieran is stupid enough to cheat, especially at the moment, with the 'accusations' KP has made against him. Whoever says they don't live together is talking bollx too. I think we need to be very careful on this site, as there are some SPIES about and people feeding duff info. Who knows much about Michelle to say she's high maintenance? Her life is quite private unlike the liar KP. Yes, I heard his lovely nan had passed away. He will be very sad, as will his family. Lovely lady. RIP

• Heart

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
Anyone can make a safeguarding referral, anonymously if you prefer, it doesn't need to come from Harvey's residential placement.

Referrals need to go to West Sussex social services - 01243642121 or by completing a referral on their website westsussex.gov.uk, under Social Care and Support, Adults.

• Heart

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
I think on the intro to every thread - as has become a tradition the recap should include...

"and the pair of them are still weapons grade cunts"....

• Haha
  • Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Despite her ongoing money troubles, the former glamour model has jetted herself and her brand new face off on a romantic break with her beau.
This has got to be the most stupid thing the Mirror has ever said! I love it! Woo hoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
I’m in my 40s and if I did half of what she has done my Mum would kick me from here to next week and never let me forget it. Amy Price is a nasty bit of work, that’s probably where old Skanky gets it from.
She also tried pimping Edna out. And someone posted how she punched Johnny Rotten because of the comments he made about skanky. Imagine if the mothers of all her exes and their partners gave skanky a punch for the comments she made about them! The queue would be a mile long!
Nastiness runs in their family and they're too stupid to see it!

There was more than just susie saying her cousin is personal trained by him? She never said he tried it on either just that he moans about his life and Michelle.
I have missed the others claiming this… is it ok this thread?x

She looks like she should be in sunny beach Bulgaria or Benidorm dressed like that. She lowers the town wherever she goes. What a state
I think there were comments about him lying about where he lives and Michelle being nasty etc.
I believed the first comment initially.. but then it became odd how a few brand new members appeared here, only to criticise KH and MP and they also appeared on instagram, all at the same time.
Just so we're clear, I'm not a Kieran fan. I hate all his OF stuff but I do think he's a good father to the kids (for now anyway. Who knows what the impact will be on the kids in the long run regarding his OF). He's given them some much needed stability and security.

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Right.
We know Cole reads here.Shout out to Biffer.
I hate her as much as you do, stick it on your insta again.
Don’t feel guilty, if she’s going to play the mental elf card, this performance may work in her favour.

• Haha