Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironic that she's alllllll fake. And the only real thing about her is her fucking fur slippers
And thus concludes my short Sunday sermon

Reactions: 28
That article says that the program appeals to an audience of 16-24 year olds that the BBC are keen to keep. Really? I don't know of any 16-24 year olds that even watched it I say this based on the fact that I have children aged between 10 & 26. None of them watched it. My older ones laugh at my rants about Skanky. They feel sorry for her children. My teenager says the only time she hits their radar is to laugh at her, express sorrow for her kids & the embarrassment they must feel.

Reactions: 26
Nonsense. Absolute tosh

Reactions: 21
Her and PA singing "A Whole New World" on You Tube with her being off key has sent me into hysterical laughter made my day that has...

Reactions: 14
Her and PA singing "A Whole New World" on You Tube with her being off key has sent me into hysterical laughter made my day that has...
That is particularly entertaining I also rather enjoy her live performance on Loose Women of Hanno I Gotchew enhanced by THE most excellent backing dancers

Reactions: 23
I think she holds her crotch when she attempts the high notes to stop her from pissing herself.

Reactions: 55
After that karaoke performance I hope they are not going to let her sing in the nightclub. Shame the press haven't picked up on it yet

Reactions: 11
Katie Price #138 Katie's 'singing', Cole's filming, court is calling, who'll be bawling??

Katie Price #138 Katie's singing, she's looking minging & her Big Bird feet are a proper treat

Reactions: 22
Skanky screeching along to Whitney. When she hits the high notes she grabs her fanny, or else she’ll piss herself like an old granny

My first try at a thread title
It was a Whitney song she was attempting wasn’t it?

Reactions: 16

Here she is in 2017 with her fucking real fur sliders. And seemingly had Bunny in them too

@PTMe when she got called out last time for her fur clothing items, she sold them off & was going to donate the money to an animal charity. Did she actually donate the money to an animal charity? I think we already know the answer

Reactions: 24
I haven’t thought of one yet
Just you put your feet up and relax, @rosiepo
Katie Price #138 The Thai Walls Shook and the windows broke as Price failed at Karaoke. Cole he boked with ming hair stuck in his throat. On a working holiday for free.
Ok, I've been told my beautiful title is to long and I need to cut it down so here goes.

Katie Price #138 She's a Cunt

Ha ha!!! Read it and weep Krusties. I,m in there, best bloody title yet!!! ✊️✊️

Reactions: 35
Of course not x

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.