Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kirajodie

VIP Member
This thing about onlyfans dick boy Crawl not being around for his court case on the 10th.In the last thread someone said that if he doesn't a warrant will be put out for his arrest.

When my lad was a young teen a man pulled a knife on him.I got my car found this guy called the police and he was arrested. Thing is the both of us attended court 4 times,yes 4 and each time for different reasons I cannot remember it was adjourned. After the last time of turning up I gave up ,couldnt be arsed anymore. So I suggest it will be very easy for him to get out of the 10th.
If he has applied to the court to be excused beforehand and they could have granted it if he cld prove holiday was booked and paid etc. If he just doesn't turn up warrant would be issued.

Reactions: 8

Foxtotty

VIP Member
On the video of KP singing did anyone catch was was written underneath the teddy bear on her t-shirt? As, if it was another dig at her exes looks like the press haven't picked up on it yet :ROFLMAO:

• Wow

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I see that Shane Warne died from a massive heart attack today in his villa out in Thailand;
Did he spot skanky cavorting in the waves wiv wanky or sumfink??

• Wow
  • Sad

Ming55

VIP Member
Wow! So you hate tattoos but what a sweeping generalisation to make! I‘d always wanted a tattoo but left it until I was 47 to get my one and only. Having survived breast cancer I thought ‘fuck it why not’. Everyone that has seen it loves it as do I. It’s on the back of my neck so I can choose to show it or have it covered in the way that I wear my hair. I am certainly not a sheep.
I think in certain lifestyles tattoos are the norm. My 3kids all over 25 play rugby league and most of the players have them. My kids have none, but to be honest in most cases it,s a personal choice . Although I do think some people have them due to body dysmorphia which has it,s own issues. Personally I don,t want one although my mid life crisis was I got my ear pierced when I was 50.

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I will be doing that. Does it matter that he doesn't live in West Sussex though? He lives in a residential school, not in W. Sussex. Can't be registered under MM as being repossessed.
You say " Can't be registered under MM as being repossessed." as a statement of fact. As far as I know it's only wishful thinking but do you have irrefutable evidence or information?

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
I wonder what will happen to Harvey, when he becomes too old to live at his care facility. I hope there is a long term care plan in place, he is certainly better off where he is.

Account Suspended

Harvey Price is 19yrs old now and I honestly can't speculate upon his urges/hormones due to his multiple disabilities in comparison to 'regular' kids of his own age.
However, I've always found it most definitely sick/concerning the amount of times she kisses him on the lips and presses her (occasionally naked) baps and bot up close to him.
God only knows what torrents of emotion/natural instincts are cursing within. :censored:
Que the frankie boyle joke....and no im not typing it !

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
Depends on the deal she's done with whoever's bought it, I think. But the Land Registry can often take a couple of months to reflect a change, depends how quick the paperwork is filed.
That paper article was in 2020 so I am sure the land registry would be updated

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I wonder if she just sold a chunk of the land? Im sure how many acres its got has changed over the years. Didnt it originaly have stables etc?
I don't think she's sold any land, it's all part of the same title and I think any land sale would be mentioned on the Register Extract..

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Beneficial owner is basically bottom of the pile for getting any money, as there's no legal charge, which is why usually someone buying a beneficial interest in bankruptcy is very close to the bankrupt person, e.g. partner or family.

But it would all depend on whether the MM had much equity in it. If the contaminated ground issue has pushed it into negative equity, it could have been as little as a few hundred quid to cover legal costs to buy it out.
Can the house be repossessed?

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
She is listed as the sole owner at the land Registry so I don't see how anyone else can call themselves a part owner. She's got 2 mortgages with the Kensington Building Society and Archerfields Solicitors also have a charge on it. I suppose it's possible that someone has lent her money against a promissory note with the house as security but I don't know how that would stand legally if the house is repossessed.
I wonder if she just sold a chunk of the land? Im sure how many acres its got has changed over the years. Didnt it originaly have stables etc?

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Ah, missed that it was 2 years ago, sorry. But if it's not a secured loan, it won't be shown on the Land Registry - see here for the difference in legal interest and beneficial interest.

That's fascinating and complicated! What would the implications be if KP as owner had a beneficial owner (not herself) but the sale value of the house didn't cover / barely covered the two mortgages, Archerfields, (the three charges), and HMRC,?

Foxtotty

VIP Member
What has happened to her she used to scrub up very well. There is now not one fanciable feature ,her body has kind of beefed up shoulders and neck very odd. Ok I can understand her face has gone through too much surgery but that cant effect a body shape can it,strange .Has to be said she looks as rough as old boots
Actually if you see her, although I haven't for a while she is really tiny