Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoodleNips

VIP Member
They look like people who would fight in the street.
I meant to suggest that they were looking rough, then I remembered that they ARE people who fight in the street.
Yes!! Just thinking the same 😂😂😂 trash!
She really was beautiful. Now she's a horror show.
The owner of the nightclub, Simon Jackson, told the Halifax Courier : “Acapulco are providing Harvey with a secluded area and will do everything we possibly can to make sure Harvey feels comfortable, so he can enjoy the nightlife experience just like everyone else. We're looking forward to meeting him."
So that makes it alright then Mr Jackson?

Reactions: 10

kirajodie

VIP Member
Yes, if she hasn't kept up with the mortgage payments. Buying a beneficial interest is just buying any equity in the house, it doesn't affect the debt attached to it.
It can take a long time to sell it, the trustee may be holding off just now if doesnt think will make enough to cover the secured debts. Since hold been on property since early 2018 , she couldn't have sold off any parts of it without permission of trustee, so rules out all Coles folk .

Attachments

Foxtotty

VIP Member
A bathroom thats not knee-deep in soggy smelly towels and dirty clothes strewn about; Result!
Her slovenliness must drive the neat-freak Cole into apoplexy
I know, that would drive me nuts too and I'm not an OCD cleaner by any means but I do keep my house neat and tidy. Living on your own makes it a lot simpler though I must admit :ROFLMAO:

I grew up in Farnborough (for my sins!) There was a takeaway in Blackwater that did the best rum babas. On topic, skanky is still a massive cunt!
I was gutted they stopped having the air show there. Used to be brilliant! Poor old Elton had a close shave there the other day, didn't he?
I rarely say the C word but talking about the Pricenator it's difficult not to at times :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Falkor

VIP Member
That's fascinating and complicated! What would the implications be if KP as owner had a beneficial owner (not herself) but the sale value of the house didn't cover / barely covered the two mortgages, Archerfields, (the three charges), and HMRC,?
Beneficial owner is basically bottom of the pile for getting any money, as there's no legal charge, which is why usually someone buying a beneficial interest in bankruptcy is very close to the bankrupt person, e.g. partner or family.

But it would all depend on whether the MM had much equity in it. If the contaminated ground issue has pushed it into negative equity, it could have been as little as a few hundred quid to cover legal costs to buy it out.

I don't like them. I'm trying to be tactful and avoid being banned. I'm so old my father warned me against getting involved with any woman with tattoos and said any woman with a tattoo was a harlot! Of course times have changed and he was a bit straight laced even by my fuddy duddy standards.......

Beards - No, don't go there. You've caused enough trouble for one night :ROFLMAO:

Beards are another fashion thing of the moment that I'm not into and I think the sheep mentality is a part of it. It's "in fashion" (puts tin hat on). I've nothing against men who sport them but, for the record, I'm clean shaven and always have been. I don't feel clean unless I've had a shave. In my younger days when I was more active and even a day unshaven I can remember having complaints or being refused certain pleasures because my stubble was tickly. Again, it's interesting how times change. The young women of today are obviously partial to a tickle and bit of beard rash around their lips :censored: . Think I better go to bed. Interesting that Cole hasn't got a beard. If he grew one it would get him a new story and photoshoot with BackGrid.
bum fluff is all he could grow

• Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
i had my nose pierced when i was 35,id always wanted it done, had a earing stud in my nose, unfortually, i suffer with hay feather and one day, i was out the garden and the pollen made me have a sneezing fit, that bloody stud shot out of my nose at about 70 miles per hour. dont know where it went, i hope it never killed anyone though.
Hay feather cracked me up x

I made Cole model with his personalised Moschino t-shirt 😄😄😄😘 xx.

View attachment 1105660
Cracking
So clever Pom! Cracking up laughing here x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

mrspig99

VIP Member
yeah, an EHCP lasts till they are 25. Not sure what age Harvey’s college goes up to. After that he could go into supported living or some kind of residential home. Not sure how it words once they reach 25 and the EHCP ends. Probably should look into at some point as my son is 20 this year, but I will bury my head in the sand for a bit longer and avoid more paperwork. 😂
It goes up to 25 according to their website.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Just going to say, as your post has brought it up, (not directed at Karma) I joined Tattle ages back, found my way here looking up an insta person who is a total fake and read this thread as I also felt KP wasn't all that was projected out in the media.

I made the mistake (and I see other newbies do it too) a large story breaks, it's the point where you as an outside reader of this forum, decide I have a view, a thought, you join and ooops o_O you get shredded. You get accused of being the person, being their friend, their pet, :rolleyes:

Being new, you don't know to read the Wiki bit up top. Not all threads have those.

Then you find there are rules on each thread, some are "rave" threads, so you can share happy thoughts of the person, some are "not a rave thread love" threads and those are to put up honest tea and thoughts of why this person may not be all that they seem.

The trouble with the KP thread is that she has a looooooong history of partners, kids, pets and crew. Sometimes a fair few posters will say we love the ex, we love that one's new partner..... and zilch, zippo, nadda. Nobody says this isn't their thread. It's tiresome to read they are all saints, honestly? many really aren't. They are every bit as spiteful and dirty as KP is. They shouldn't get a free pass.

If that's the case, then we can look forward to dear old CW being a hero, saint and martyr for the cause of ex-Mr KP's in a few months time then? :sneaky:

Then there is a pile on, you can't name anything or anyone other than KP and her current partner. 🤷‍♀️

We head off to ex-management, current management.... no idea what's ok and what isn't 🤷‍♀️:sneaky:

Then we get told stay on topic, but it veers off in a whole other direction of absolutely and totally nothing whatsoever about KP (think cat-gate) and back......

Again, not a word about that.

This is where this thread becomes a pain to post on. Posters get shut down when they want to share tea, which is why tattle is here. A place to be honest and share what you want. When one person posts tea, then more feel they can share. It's not good scaring everyone off.

I value reading all aspects of KP's world, I guess I try to understand the person behind the name, the why they do things, how they do things and try to understand (although I fail) why nothing firm is ever done, by either management, family or courts to stop things from continuing. KP began her journey a long time back when CAN came on board, all the signs were there, including the video some shared the other day of an old tv show, with a horse. That was under that management.

So I hope posters feel they can share stuff, without being shut down, sometimes I wonder if the posters doing the doubt and shut down are part of KP's hired help trying to assure the truth doesn't get out. (interesting angle eh?) ;)
Liked what you say.Must admit that I am often guilty of not looking at the big picture.Usually catch myself on just in time.

mrspig99

VIP Member
wonder if any of the woods clan or price clampets are part owners?
Wouldn't surprise me. I saw this story in the DM yesterday and immediately thought of KP. This woman went bankrupt after letting a small bill escalate over the years, transferred her property into her brother's name but continued to live there. She has finally been kicked out, as has he, but it took 25 years!

• Wow

the slosher KP

VIP Member
Do you think dm2022 is EDNA? You could be right. The whole comment was hypocritical. She's calling Jodie out for fake marriage/kiss & tell stories when KP is the queen of disclosing fake news & lies. Does dm22 post on here? Well done Rita.

Oh dear, poor EDNA. So the kids clothing range FAILED before it even started. KARMA for enabling her sibling. EDNA was trying to jump further on the gravy train. This is what happens when you try & go into business with A BANKRUPT who OWES MILLIONS. Assume that's her own address the company was registered in. Looking at that address, EDNA also has a company, ALBERT & ME! Charlatans the lot of them. Be interesting to know what companies AFP has her fingers in too.
You can click on their name and see messages. Never posted on KP thread…
Here’s some they have commented on.
I don’t think it’s Edna as they talk about being Muslim.

Wether it is true or not I think to out him on here last night, when we think K&M probably read on here was a bit shit to be honest. Its Kierans nans funeral today and the last thing they would need is to be arguing over hearsay.
Well let’s hope they would have other things on their mind than to look on here today then I guess.

Attachments

Last edited: