Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helptheaged

VIP Member
Backgrid are not hired this is not how backgrid works. It simply provides the technology for individuals to sell their photographs via backgrid. Freelancers use it to sell their photographs.

Ryan mira takes a lot of the pics (same when he is on his celeb global travel pish holidays with KK and chloe ferry)

Kp herself can sell pics via backgrid.

It is not a photography agency, paps are not employed by backgrid
She has Chris Harris to do filming he sells photos via backgrid

Reactions: 9

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but I suspect the reason we don’t see any decent holiday pics - is that it is all claimed as work. Every penny.
I fear that the “work” is some really horrid stuff for Only Fans. I don’t think the end result will satisfy subscribers though - it will be heavily filtered and there will have to be lots of cover ups involved.

I imagine if you claim that a holiday is a work trip, you have to be careful not to look like you are on holiday?

Those slippers must stink. I’m not great with hot weather, and could only imagine wearing very light sandals in that heat. I feel faint thinking about walking around in them.
Looks like a holiday destination I will never go to. Good work! Wish you were here and Judith Chalmers would be a brilliant remake of this :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

NotTheDoctor

Interested to know - does anyone know If this Is this the first time the press have ever hinted that she is exploiting Harvey ?

Have you ever been to the Chinese in black water opposite the Lidl and mr bumbles?
It’s amazing!
I grew up in Farnborough (for my sins!) There was a takeaway in Blackwater that did the best rum babas. On topic, skanky is still a massive cunt!

• Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I'm watching the National Comedy Awards at the moment for Stand Up to Cancer. Donate if you can? Cried my eyes out earlier when they did a montage of Sean Lock. Such a loss to everyone but he will always be in my heart for making me laugh.
Note to KP, no-one is ever going to subscribe to anything that you are connected with! Oh I forgot, these moron fans might! RIP Sean Lock and Cakkys' little cat ❤

• Heart

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Depends on the deal she's done with whoever's bought it, I think. But the Land Registry can often take a couple of months to reflect a change, depends how quick the paperwork is filed.
Hardly two years! The supposed deal was reported in February 2020, the most recent entry on the Register Extract is December 2019 relating to the Bankruptcy Restriction. There's something awfully fishy about her story.

Twinkletoes95

No advice required. She NEVER engages in chat about either of them and I've never once asked her as I'm certain that breaches her work ethic, safeguarding etc.

She did share a link for 'what Harvey did next' tv show as that mentioned the NSC. My mention of 'gushing' was probably the wrong word to use as it alludes to your fears, rightly so.
I've just checked and seems she's a KP fan too 🤷‍♀️
Oh good, hope I didn't offend you I was most concerned about her getting in trouble at work. No worries then 🙂

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
Wanky really is a knob, what dick has his initials on his shorts. Bloody fool
My 19 month old grandson has his initials on his, and that's age appropriate! 32 isn't!

Why did they have to go abroad for OF? The subscribers love a grubby bathroom/bedroom, they don’t want to see palm trees and sunsets, they just want the filth!
Its so they can claim the trip as a 'business expense'.

I don't like them. I'm trying to be tactful and avoid being banned. I'm so old my father warned me against getting involved with any woman with tattoos and said any woman with a tattoo was a harlot! Of course times have changed and he was a bit straight laced even by my fuddy duddy standards.......

Beards - No, don't go there. You've caused enough trouble for one night :ROFLMAO:

Beards are another fashion thing of the moment that I'm not into and I think the sheep mentality is a part of it. It's "in fashion" (puts tin hat on). I've nothing against men who sport them but, for the record, I'm clean shaven and always have been. I don't feel clean unless I've had a shave. In my younger days when I was more active and even a day unshaven I can remember having complaints or being refused certain pleasures because my stubble was tickly. Again, it's interesting how times change. The young women of today are obviously partial to a tickle and bit of beard rash around their lips :censored: . Think I better go to bed. Interesting that Cole hasn't got a beard. If he grew one it would get him a new story and photoshoot with BackGrid.
Hubby and both sons have beards, hubby has had one almost our entire married life, he now looks very weird without one in my eyes! It is a close cropped one though and I guess I'm just used to it now. One son has a close cropped one the other has a bushy one, which I don't like. I think it's old man-ish and he's only 36!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I missed this earlier, seriously what is his game, I’m really not sure about the theories he wants to bring her down, but he does constantly post extremely belittling stuff about her. What is his agenda, he’s a very odd man, it really does come across that he hates her, just WTF ???

Might add, bloody hell even for Skanky that was stunningly atrocious, not just the dreadful singing, also the outfit, the way she now looks, everything about it, she looks f*cked…..she’s getting worse isn’t she.
She's a celeb isn't she? hic. No offence to the woman that posted the pic on IG but just about sums up KPs' popularity, She's living in the past!

Reactions: 8