Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the slosher KP

VIP Member
I think everything is getting a bit blurred into one. The information I had and shared was completely separate to whoever else has accused him of cheating or whatever they have said about him, I’m not sure I saw it all. Nothing I have been told about him has been to do with cheating so you won’t find me accusing him of that. It was simply that he has been vocal about having a hard time in the relationship and the troubles between them. Let’s be honest no relationship is perfect and who knows what goes on behind closed doors but it was just sharing that there is maybe a bit more to it than the Insta-perfect family he likes to show the world. But again that’s pretty much what everyone does on insta —choose a life they want people to see them in. None of us will ever know what goes on I just had first hand snippets of information that I thought were interesting. I’m not here to bring them down and hope that comes across. Thanks all.
This is why I find it hard that people don’t believe it. We all know someone or are guilty ourselves of portraying a life on social media of being better than it is in reality.
I believe ya!

Reactions: 6

Lollypops

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been posted previously but I hadn't seen it before. Managed 4 minutes. She is one sick bitch

• Sick
Reactions: 6

MANDATORY

VIP Member
Never apologise -one has to laugh ,even at death -lost hubby 5 yrs ago to cancer ,we coped towards the end with very dark humour which I still use today to make sense of it all . Shane’s fam are hardly going to be scouring Tatke for the latest on KP right
Now ,so you crack on 👍
Shane's family have just learned today of his death....like the rest of the world have just found out... And incidentally someone actually found him and tried to help him... but failed... so if you think that's funny....Then You Crack on 👍

Reactions: 5

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Think some of the house stuff is the papers as well, the picture of KH after the allegations look to be a different house and from the press photos look to me like his grandmas house. 1st pic grandma house, the gate and gatepost look strikingly similar but nothing like the house which they were shown moving their stuff into.
View attachment 1103915View attachment 1103918
Hmm that's interesting. But the house on his insta, the interior, is the same as the one he moved into. Papers say his nan moved in with them, he was her carer. They're obviously struggling financially or surely he wouldn't be doing OF, so I don't see he could rent this house just for his insta, how would he afford it. What a mess, the only sure thing is those poor kids, really really sad for them. 😞

Reactions: 5