Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
The house that they were pictured moving into is in the Horsham district, as I recognise the bins (how bloody sad is that, i sound like a weird bin obssesive😂 but actually I’m just local) His nans house is near Petworth (not Horsham bins 😆)

Anyway, no idea where he lives, why they seem to have 2 different houses.
With someone saying his nan died recently he could have been clearing her house but that doesn't fit with him being her carer unless she didn't live with them. Plus surely OF would be very hard to manage if you had an elderly relative living in the same house.
One possible solution depending on whether his nan owned or rented was that one house was rented out and his nan moved in with them as the Instagram interior house is nearer the school.

Reactions: 5

2ofeach

VIP Member
I hope you don't mean your friend is posting on her own social media about Harvey. If she is I would advise her to stop immediately.
No advice required. She NEVER engages in chat about either of them and I've never once asked her as I'm certain that breaches her work ethic, safeguarding etc.

She did share a link for 'what Harvey did next' tv show as that mentioned the NSC. My mention of 'gushing' was probably the wrong word to use as it alludes to your fears, rightly so.
I've just checked and seems she's a KP fan too 🤷‍♀️

• Angry

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Nobody is saying that having a tattoo makes someone a bad person but they do limit people's opportunities and affect how some people view those people. Last time I was on a cheap flight one of the cabin crew had a bandage like cover on their forearm - obviously to cover a tattoo because they're banned by that airline. Some employers don't like it and visible tattoos are an instant "file CV in the bin" in some professions and in some firms - especially in client facing roles and in the "professions". Tattoos affect how some people will perceive you. If you want a tattoo of a giraffe on your bum then fair enough but anything visible is a bit silly if you want to be taken seriously and aspire to high things..... It'll be a long time before we have a tattooed Prime Minister or your GP will have Love and Hate tattooed on his/her knuckles.
Blimey, just had a thought, Will she get Harvey tattooed? Eek

• Haha
  • Sad

Twinkletoes95

Regarding HP. I don't know if anyone here has a child, young adult with similar disabilities.
Does your child yearn for such activities, do they even know they exist? Do you feel strongly either way that they are experience all aspects of social life.

Can NSC not intervene citing it being detrimental to his health and wellbeing?
I'm sure NSC would hold these activity sessions should it be of interest to him.

Given KP only has access to HP he's sadly the only child she can still monetise from. There will be genuine interest from fans (?) hoping he has a fab time but until the event goes live, SM posts etc you can't really gauge the feedback. I really hope people don't rip the shit out of him.
I know my kids would not engage in any ridicule but it definitely happens.

I have a friend who works at NSC and she only ever posts gushing stories regarding HP rarely engaging, if ever, in talk of KP
(probably advised not to)

✈ To the aviation fans, I'm a Fairford gal. Fantastic air show though I now sit in a nearby field in the cheap seats.
Flight radar 24 is a madness right now!!

🦊 fellow foxy friendly tattlers I'm certain we must brush past one another on fb & anti sab pages. I absolutely adore my visitors though they are costing me a pretty penny.
I hope you don't mean your friend is posting on her own social media about Harvey. If she is I would advise her to stop immediately.

Reactions: 4

Falkor

VIP Member
Hardly two years! The supposed deal was reported in February 2020, the most recent entry on the Register Extract is December 2019 relating to the Bankruptcy Restriction. There's something awfully fishy about her story.
Ah, missed that it was 2 years ago, sorry. But if it's not a secured loan, it won't be shown on the Land Registry - see here for the difference in legal interest and beneficial interest.

mrspig99

VIP Member
Each to their own and live and let live but personally I hate tattoos, especially on women! I'm so proud of my sons who have not succumbed like sheep to have any done.
I hate them too, especially on women, when they cover large areas. But as you say each to their own. One of my sons has 3, but they are on his back so for the most part I never see them, only at the beach. He got them partly when he was an ice hockey player because all the team did. His are quite tasteful though, he has 3 pacific NW art type ones, one on top of the other. He is going to get one more and have them made into a totem pole.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Thank you for that but I think my question was meant to be a bit more specific; has the repossession been activated yet? Has she been been sent an eviction notice?
I do remember her saying she's sold part of it, no idea who to, here's an article. All very strange, how can she be allowed to sell even part of it, who got the money. So if it's true she doesn't own it, how can it be repossessed, making my head ache. 😬
Screenshot_20220304-171019.png
Screenshot_20220304-171032.png

Because she's a lazy cow who doesn't care about her kids, that's why. She thinks it's a funny story to relay that he will eat frozen stuff straight out the freezer. She shouldnt even have frozen pizzas in the house around him! If she had a fridge full of healthy nutritious food she wouldn't need to lock it away.

Perhaps he saw KP walking down the street!

In all seriousness though it's tragic, 52 is no age at all.
it is tragic, but he lived a full life for such an age. he was on an all male holiday from what i read. condolences to his family . i do wonder if he has ever met skanky, as they were both doing the celebrity circuit in uk around the same time ( he was engaged to liz hurley etc.,), and if he did know her, did they know each other was on the island ? they could even have used the same plastic surgeon. im not trying to be disrespectful, i just wonder if they were friends, etc.,,as its odd she went there a few days ago, from where she was staying.

EyeOfTheHawk2

Let's move on from this topic as it's been said and getting disruptive
Hey Hawk you either like them or you dont. Now don't get me started on men with beards now :ROFLMAO:
I don't like them. I'm trying to be tactful and avoid being banned. I'm so old my father warned me against getting involved with any woman with tattoos and said any woman with a tattoo was a harlot! Of course times have changed and he was a bit straight laced even by my fuddy duddy standards.......

Beards - No, don't go there. You've caused enough trouble for one night :ROFLMAO:

Beards are another fashion thing of the moment that I'm not into and I think the sheep mentality is a part of it. It's "in fashion" (puts tin hat on). I've nothing against men who sport them but, for the record, I'm clean shaven and always have been. I don't feel clean unless I've had a shave. In my younger days when I was more active and even a day unshaven I can remember having complaints or being refused certain pleasures because my stubble was tickly. Again, it's interesting how times change. The young women of today are obviously partial to a tickle and bit of beard rash around their lips :censored: . Think I better go to bed. Interesting that Cole hasn't got a beard. If he grew one it would get him a new story and photoshoot with BackGrid.

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
With someone saying his nan died recently he could have been clearing her house but that doesn't fit with him being her carer unless she didn't live with them. Plus surely OF would be very hard to manage if you had an elderly relative living in the same house.
One possible solution depending on whether his nan owned or rented was that one house was rented out and his nan moved in with them as the Instagram interior house is nearer the school.
In one report it said that his nan had moved in with them not sure if is/was true

I’m a Jayne fan & there are a few glaring inaccuracies in your post.
She didn’t marry a spiv Englishman. Her last boyfriend (not married) was a man called Sam Brody who was an American divorce lawyer (admittedly not a nice character at all) he died in the horrific car crash with her.
Jayne may very well have been in a downward spiral towards the end of her life, but she certainly didn’t do sexual favours for men in toilets either.
perhaps you are getting her mixed up with katie price ?

Reactions: 3