Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Nobody is saying that having a tattoo makes someone a bad person but they do limit people's opportunities and affect how some people view those people. Last time I was on a cheap flight one of the cabin crew had a bandage like cover on their forearm - obviously to cover a tattoo because they're banned by that airline. Some employers don't like it and visible tattoos are an instant "file CV in the bin" in some professions and in some firms - especially in client facing roles and in the "professions". Tattoos affect how some people will perceive you. If you want a tattoo of a giraffe on your bum then fair enough but anything visible is a bit silly if you want to be taken seriously and aspire to high things..... It'll be a long time before we have a tattooed Prime Minister or your GP will have Love and Hate tattooed on his/her knuckles.
Hey Hawk you either like them or you dont. Now don't get me started on men with beards now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Account Suspended

The club needs to cancel this event immediately. There are people commenting on their page blatantly buying tickets for all of the above reasons. She needs to be told no to this latest money spinner, just no. It reminds me a bit of Jayne Mansfield the Monroe wannabe of the 60s. Had a successful film career and was the top blonde sex symbol of the time. (Of course not including the divine goddess that was Bardot.) Her career on the wane, for some bizarre reason she took up with and married an English petty criminal, spiv, pimp. Who brought her to England and made money hawking her round, the then vast, working man's club circuit. She had a good caberet act singing and dancing but it deteriorated into a sleezy strip show. By this time on drugs and vulnerable she allowed this awful man to take extra money for people to touch her enormous natural breasts. This then disintegrated into her giving sexual favours in the toilets. She died young in a terrible car crash.

Now that is interesting I have always wondered the story behind this photo
1646424248650.png

• Heart
  • Wow

Falkor

VIP Member
Falkor - would that not be shown as an entry on the Land Registry Extract? Surely all legal/financial matters relating to the property are reflected there?
Depends on the deal she's done with whoever's bought it, I think. But the Land Registry can often take a couple of months to reflect a change, depends how quick the paperwork is filed.

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
You can click on their name and see messages. Never posted on KP thread…
Here’s some they have commented on.
I don’t think it’s Edna as they talk about being Muslim.

Well let’s hope they would have other things on their mind to look on here today then I guess.
That is true but no doubt it will get back to them somehow.

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
How much is that bow wow in the window? Ruff as feck!
43 years old and looks like an old woman!
Have a look at the beauty that is the actress Orla Brady, and she can give the Skank 16 years!
Can you imagine what Skanky will look like if she gets to 60?

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
The house has had a hold on it in favour of IVA trustees , then this passed to bankruptcy folk when she was taken off IVA for not making payments . They have first call on any money from a sale and they must approve it. I found an article that explained bit more in that she has until 4 yrs from hold put in place then it can be placed up for auction by trustees
Thank you for that but I think my question was meant to be a bit more specific; has the repossession been activated yet? Has she been been sent an eviction notice?

kourtneykool

VIP Member
Great post - couldn’t have worded it any better myself & agree with every thought …. And well thought out angles covered .

The only bit that I don’t get on board with is the last bit, interesting thought process - though- and table turning - there’s so much paranoia on here of late - and there’s a couple of posters who think that the Price family are directly arguing with them via Insta which , quite frankly , I find a bit bizarre.

The Price Family are Morons , they can barely read or write in any language that most of us consider to be correct , the do not spend their life arguing with “ trowels” online , they do not have multitudinous personas whereby they are suddenly able to write in entirely different styles to their barely understandable form of English . It is not them . THEY ARE NOT CLEVER ENOUGH

THEY DO NOT CARE !

She is a cash cow , nothing more , nothing less . They do not care enough to argue with random internet nobodies . Their entire concern is themselves & the cash coming in , the lies , the protection of her habits .
Carl is an exception , but the Dullard argues as himself when he is coke hungover. You can feel the aggression in his posts , thevparheric

In my opinion . And it is ONLY my opinion - to which we are all entitled - I love the tea , I love the gossip - surely that’s the whole ethos of Tattle .

Anyway , ignore me , if you wish, I’ve had 4 glasses of white wine in a very convivial pub afternoon type situation & am now being cooked for 😀

As I said . Excellent post . I’m rabbiting now . Could do with something to wake me up after I’ve eaten , or it will be a very early night ❄ ❤🥂
This is it precisely!!! 👆🏻👆🏻

• Heart

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Agree. First hand would be if Kieran had spoken to her. The house stuff was wrong, Kieran said he had help with his OF, he didn't say it was Michelle. I know lots hate Andre, that's fine they've made their own thread. Maybe that's the way forward here, cos pushing pricey agenda here won't work.
Think some of the house stuff is the papers as well, the picture of KH after the allegations look to be a different house and from the press photos look to me like his grandmas house. 1st pic grandma house, the gate and gatepost look strikingly similar but nothing like the house which they were shown moving their stuff into.
Screenshot_20220304-130758_Daily Mail Online.jpg
Screenshot_20220304-130934_Chrome.jpg

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Yes I fell for her spin about how fantastic the Parma Violet one was and tried one of her barf bombs a couple of months ago. I've been spending a fortune on Canestan cream ever since and still can't get rid of the thrush and intimate area irritation 😮 :LOL:
God love you! That has really made me LOL x

• Haha