Katie Price #137 Ladyboy Ladyboy, don’t come home, stay in Bangkok with your manbag wearing gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there was a break up, same as if there was an "accident", they would have to change their plans once the idea was leaked. I think they will just stick to the whole mental 'elf stuff to get away with it

Reactions: 11
If she puts in a false claim, is found out it and the insurance company prosecutes her it would trigger her suspended sentence.

Reactions: 18
Oh Cakky, I'm so sorry to hear that. Sending you huge hugs xxx

100% agree with this. And you get a 'woo hoo!' for early retirement!
I've been ready to retire since I was 25.. Fuming mines been moved from 60 to 67.

Reactions: 17
Finally caught up with the calamitous couple's antics, I've not been very active last few days, had to stay up 2 nights with my 19 year old cat, who sadly passed away. Good to be back and have some laughs!
I’m sorry for your loss

Reactions: 14
I don't think he hates her exactly, I think he despises her and is fascinated by how low she'll go with his encouragement. Dubai porta potty? C'mon Cole, you know you want to.

Reactions: 22
I’ve come to this conclusion as well. I bet if a third party pulled him up about his behaviour he would excuse it as banter, or having a laugh. I had the misfortune to work with someone like this. I bet he doesn’t like being on the receiving end of “ Bantz”, and is also a coward if a man chastises him.

I think I read somewhere once that liposuction removes fat cells so when people put the weight on again it goes to other parts of the body where there are still fat cells. Could explain the beefed up body in other areas.
Could be rubbish though, I’m not a medical professional!

Hey Hawk you either like them or you dont. Now don't get me started on men with beards now
Oooh beards are so sexy
Speaking of beards, do you think skanky will grow one when she competes her transition? It might be the first time I'm put off them

Reactions: 21
Finally caught up with the calamitous couple's antics, I've not been very active last few days, had to stay up 2 nights with my 19 year old cat, who sadly passed away. Good to be back and have some laughs!
It's the saddest day when we have to say goodbye, I'm so sorry.

Aww bless him. Just incase simple minded baby Cole forgets his name. Cute
Oh it's just so funny. Bet the Milky Bar Kid will get a pair.

Reactions: 14
My grandmother in law had Amarillo played at her funeral. No one warned us so we did laugh. It was her favourite song
A good friend of mine passed away and as people were about to leave after the service the Doctor Who theme boomed out. I have never witnessed so many jaws collectively drop.

Reactions: 19
Katie Price #138 The Thai Walls Shook and the windows broke as Price failed at Karaoke. Cole he boked with ming hair stuck in his throat. On a working holiday for free.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.