Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes SP & AP putting up with it, so they can keep an eye on her. Apparently they did try.
When I say about people are worried she will try a CF, I think she is not past trying to set it up to at least look that way, anything is possible. Isn't MH a great excuse for her to get away with all of this :poop: she brings to her own doorstep :mad:
You're correct. She would bluff her way through anything, even fake attempt. Everything is 'smoke & mirrors'. Like Katona, their lives are very similar. They know how to play the press & everyone for maximum impact & publicity. This MH card is a joke. Because health professionals are not allowed to divulge anything, she can say she's been 3 weeks in Hotel Priory, when in fact hiding at AFP's home or elsewhere. She only gets seen, when SHE wants to get seen. Think the family's hand are tied in giving her any advise, they must see what's happening though with CRAWL. However, they are party to the lie's, which is again enabling her.

Reactions: 23
Not been on much because of half term!
Theres barely any news reports on wank and skank.......did anyone see her stories yesterday wishing the sun happy birthday haha after accusing them of faking a story and forcing her to go with it......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone on Carl's insta mentioned that it looked like they were in the Conrad in Bangkok. Looks like they're right, bathroom furnishings are the same after a quick Google search!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Anonymous shots could be anywhere done to perhaps camouflage where they are . If you are in Thailand surely you'd be looking for exotic locations for any shots not a bathroom and a path flanked by a few shrubs. Perhaps AFP didn't give her any pocket money to go out when they are wherever they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hehehehehehehe.....๐Ÿ˜‚ Who on earth would take fluffy slides on a holiday work trip to Thailand? Matching sweaty crotch and feet!
She's got the figure of a ten year old with a couple of bolt-ons! What the heck has she done to herself?

Also, why is he obsessed with taking selfies in the bathroom? I suppose it is easier to wipe down.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone on Carl's insta mentioned that it looked like they were in the Conrad in Bangkok. Looks like they're right, bathroom furnishings are the same after a quick Google search!
Yes I agree looks like the Conrad

Reactions: 13
Messy slobs, probably nothing but whatโ€™s that on the floor under his armโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘€โ„
083255A7-027C-4590-93EB-EA04AC626E69.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.