Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that’s it then. The Sun won’t take her to task,no one in the media is ever going to challenge her version of events either. I have lost hope of her being held to any kind of account.
It’s mind blowing that a “ celebrity” can blatantly lie,or be economical with the truth and is constantly and consistently supported, and encouraged.
I said before that I believe the only person that will bring down KP is KP, albeit with a large dose of CW. I do have sympathy for anybody in an abusive relationship, but she too, is an abusive person so my sympathy is limited.
If anything bad happens you can guarantee that the media will be blaming everything except themselves and those who have enabled her.
It makes me sick when I think about the hell The s*n and NOTW put George Michael through in tve 1990’s trying to force him to come out. And this b***h gets away with it time and time again

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
It really looks like she's had a disastrous lip-job but to know that thing is it's tongue flopping out like a dog's after its run crazily around the garden - WELL!
No wonder she's got such a big gob when she has to fold that thing back inside behind the Teef :)

I believe she stated she would deny it and threatened to pull the MH card and likely threatened the police they'd have another CF on their hands if they went ahead with the prosecution.
So now we all know the gambit if we get nicked don't we?
Threaten suicide and the police walk away washing their hands of it all. Great innit?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm sure this will have been done to death but I've only just seen her toe curling suck up post on her stories, to The ☀ on Sunday, wishing them a happy birthday. Clearly realising what a huge mistake she's made p*ssing them off!
So that’s it then. The Sun won’t take her to task,no one in the media is ever going to challenge her version of events either. I have lost hope of her being held to any kind of account.
It’s mind blowing that a “ celebrity” can blatantly lie,or be economical with the truth and is constantly and consistently supported, and encouraged.
I said before that I believe the only person that will bring down KP is KP, albeit with a large dose of CW. I do have sympathy for anybody in an abusive relationship, but she too, is an abusive person so my sympathy is limited.
If anything bad happens you can guarantee that the media will be blaming everything except themselves and those who have enabled her.
In a normal relationship, if there is solid proof of DV then they still go ahead with prosecution, even if the alleged victim refuses to cooperate. Don't understand why KP is always treated different.

Reactions: 23
It makes me sick when I think about the hell The s*n and NOTW put George Michael through in tve 1990’s trying to force him to come out. And this b***h gets away with it time and time again
Huge George Michael fan here! Murdoch made his life a misery 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Apologies this is gonna be a long post, I'm recovering from a bout of 💩 & 🤮 so I have a little time and I'm frustrated and need to vent to like minded people 🥰

I would have far more respect for KFP if she held her hands up and admitted she is wrong and has done wrong. I'd further respect her for going off the grid and going to a proper rehab - with no phone, no media just her and nature (that kind of thing) with intensive therapy. I've said this in previous posts.

As much as you can lead a horse to water and all that... Presumably KFP is enabled by SFP, AFP and PFP. There may have been others along the way, but I'm talking about right now. On the very few occasions KFP sees her kids, they could have had an intervention and taken her to Rehab, along with times such as the Cowdray Lunch etc etc

Supposedly, SFP & AFP are just appeasing KFP so they have some sort of contact and time with her. By all accounts appeasing CFW as apparently he is controlling KFP. Whilst I appreciate it will be difficult for SFP, AFP and PFP to intervene, appeasing her enables her and just allows her to crack on as she sees fit. I mean allegedly PFP hid money for her, which is what she used for the recent BH hearing.

Perhaps CFW is in only in this relationship for his own narcissistic gain - money, fame and column inches. So the story goes, he controls her with evidence he has of her taking drugs, perhaps with the kids present amongst other things, helps her hide her money and hides some for her. Exploits her addiction as well as poor Harvey.
As @DC16 mentioned Slapgate happened and it allegedly happened how it was described above. People know, the kids know, family knows, the police etc know. If he did it once, it's likely he is doing it and has done it again.
That video from his IG, where it "cut off/out" was chilling.... KFP never said a word after that.
To say that you can't control KFP was another smoke screen, because apparently he does control her.

Presumably CFW knows he isn't the one.... Presumably he knows that she wants to be in someone else's arms. Fortunately for CFW and unfortunately for KFP, she is so reliant on him, being Chauffeur Cole she is currently stuck. The driving ban has cost her, just not how we'd all like it too.

I know it's not easy to leave an abusive relationship and I understand why women (and men) don't and can't leave. I understand the C&C and how it can massively affect a person and their other relationships. Hence why SFP & AFP probably appease her. It probably does affect her MH, but KFP pulls that card out as and when she likes and not for the right reasons - she does it to blame other people and never holds herself to account. SFP & AFP enable this, with all the ridiculous Instagram statements.

Kids - them poor babies, they will all likely need therapy. Junior seems ok, but I bet he hurts at times. Princess, I think will be the most affected now or in the future, she is at such an impressionable age, she clearly had a great relationship with her Mum (it may not have always been appropriate) and I fear she will feel rejection from KFP the most. Allegedly Bunny and Jett have seen so much - from the video I've learnt about.
It appears that Harvey is just exploited and it's beyond awful!

Whatevers happens with CFW. KFP will likely be thinking of the next paycheck, she will cash in on this relationship and supposedly how awful it was (when/if it ends). We can expect some sort of big story in the future or in "Book 15".

KFP could control the narrative, she could be honest, we all know she takes drugs, by all accounts she is an addict and drinks, we know she has done it around the kids - social media/media. KFP could get in there first and hold her hands up, she wouldn't wholly take herself down, but she would and could take CFW down with that honesty.

There is enough in the media so show that.
CFP is apparently trying to bring her down.... Convenient that a "photographer" was positioned just where CFP stop his Range Rover in the New Forest when KFP was not tying up her shoe laces. Reportedly, keeps a store of evidence to try and bring her down.

I guess there is zero trust in that relationship on either side.

Sorry Krusty's, I could go on.... But I've gone on enough!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Seems the only way for any consequences is a Judge who can see through her lies & is clued up on the reality of her life, and/or no interest/payment from any area of the press ever again.

I too very much doubt a CF outcome as self preservation rides high in a narcissist. Very worrying updates on the true extent of his behaviour, even if it's what many suspected.

Really is the kids that you feel for, at least they're out the picture now, hopefully permanently. Long term emotional effects really can be very harmful in this type of toxic home environment.

I can't see a good outcome from the path she's currently on if there's no outside intervention of some sorts very soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
All her shite begs the question

Exactly what does it have to do before the Media wises-up and destroys der fing and Biffa as they deserve?

Reactions: 25
Nearly two days since the flight and I’ve not seen anything to suggest they’re there. Chris Harris is and one of her minions is making it look like KP is posting but I don’t think she is. Silence from Crawly too... is it a big wind up? Surely they couldn’t resist posting themselves for this long?!

Reactions: 13
That "sexy" face she makes, yuck! Makes me cringe. She was teaching Dionne how to make that "sexy" face. She said to pretend you're looking into the sun and then blow our from your lips. After all these years (and faces), shouldn't she try something new??
I’ve just tried the ‘sexy face’ method. Thankfully I am alone apart from my cat, Magnus, who is sitting on the arm of the sofa. I think he may have thought there’s something up with me or I’m having a seizure as he’s now touching my face with his paw. I don’t think he likes it.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Apologies this is gonna be a long post, I'm recovering from a bout of 💩 & 🤮 so I have a little time and I'm frustrated and need to vent to like minded people 🥰

I would have far more respect for KFP if she held her hands up and admitted she is wrong and has done wrong. I'd further respect her for going off the grid and going to a proper rehab - with no phone, no media just her and nature (that kind of thing) with intensive therapy. I've said this in previous posts.

As much as you can lead a horse to water and all that... I do strongly believe that KFP is enabled by SFP, AFP and PFP. There would have definitely been others along the way, but I'm talking about right now. On the very few occasions KFP sees her kids, they could have had an intervention and taken her to Rehab, along with times such as the Cowdray Lunch etc etc

Personally IMO, SFP & AFP are just appeasing KFP so they have some sort of contact and time with her. This is also them appeasing CFW as I believe he is controlling KFP. Whilst I appreciate it will be difficult for SFP, AFP and PFP to intervene, appeasing her enables her and just allows her to crack on as she sees fit. I mean allegedly PFP hid money for her, which is what she used for the recent BH hearing.

Perhaps CFW is in only in this relationship for his own narcissistic gain - money, fame and column inches. I believe he controls her with evidence he has of her taking drugs, perhaps with the kids present amongst other things, helps her hide her money and hides some for her. Exploits her addiction as well as poor Harvey.
As @DC16 mentioned Slapgate happened and it happened how it was described above. People know, the kids know, family knows, the police etc know. If he did it once, it's likely he is doing it and has done it again.
That video from his IG, where it "cut off/out" was chilling.... KFP never said a word after that.
To say that you can't control KFP was another smoke screen, because apparently he does control her.

I reckon CFW knows he isn't the one.... He knows that she wants to be in someone else's arms. Fortunately for CFW and unfortunately for KFP, she is so reliant on him, being Chauffeur Cole she is currently stuck. The driving ban has cost her, just not how we'd all like it too.

I know it's not easy to leave an abusive relationship and I understand why women (and men) don't and can't leave. I understand the C&C and how it can massively affect a person and their other relationships. Hence why SFP & AFP probably appease her. It probably does affect her MH, but KFP pulls that card out as and when she likes and not for the right reasons - she does it to blame other people and never holds herself to account. SFP & AFP enable this, with all the ridiculous Instagram statements.

Kids - them poor babies, they will all likely need therapy. Junior seems ok, but I bet he hurts at times. Princess I think will be the most affected now or in the future, she is at such an impressionable age, she clearly had a great relationship with her Mum (it may not have always been appropriate) and I fear she will feel rejection from KFP the most. Allegedly Bunny and Jett have seen so much - from the video I've learnt about.
Harvey is just exploited and it's beyond awful!

Whatevers happens with CFW. KFP will be thinking of the next paycheck, she will cash in on this relationship and how awful it was (when/if it ends). We can expect some sort of big story in the future or in Book 15.

KFP could control the narrative, she could be honest, we all know she takes drugs, she is an addict and drinks, we know she has done it around the kids. KFP could get in there first and hold her hands up, she wouldn't wholly take herself down, but she would and could take CFW down with that honesty.

There is enough in the media so show that.
CFP is trying to bring her down.... Convenient that a "photographer" was positioned just where CFP stop his Range Rover in the New Forest when KFP was not tying up her shoe laces. Keeps a store of evidence to try and bring her down.

I guess there is zero trust in that relationship on either side.

Sorry Krusty's, I could go on.... But I've gone on enough!
Yes SP & AP putting up with it, so they can keep an eye on her. Apparently they did try.
When I say about people are worried she will try a CF, I think she is not past trying to set it up to at least look that way, anything is possible. Isn't MH a great excuse for her to get away with all of this :poop: she brings to her own doorstep :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I agree with everything you say, I wonder if the media will continue to support their “ love story” narrative , once the pesky court case is dealt with. I shudder at the thoughts of an OK wedding deal, with all the hypocrisy of “ putting their troubles behind them” and “ celebrating their love” headlines.
He's stupid, yes. He's greedy, yes. He's coarse, yes. But stupid enough to marry her? No, I don't think so. He'd be saddled with her future financial unreliability, she's getting too old to earn much money (although a slice of her porta potty income might be worth having even if it means even less chance of him ever kissing her again), and there's no chance of her improving with age. Nah, he'll play her along for as long as it suits him then dump her blaming her for the split.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Yes SP & AP putting up with it, so they can keep an eye on her. Apparently they did try.
When I say about people are worried she will try a CF, I think she is not past trying to set it up to at least look that way, anything is possible. Isn't MH a great excuse for her to get away with all of this :poop: she brings to her own doorstep :mad:
💯 @DC16 💯.

Do you think The ☀ will run a story or just going to keep a media silence on her for now.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.