Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody illiterates.
Neither of them look remotely like that either, that filter is the most aggressive one out there.
Let’s see the real results of your surgery, eh Katie?

Also why is her tone of voice so menacing/aggressive? I guess she thinks she’s smouldering with sexual intensity, she hasn’t a clue what she looks and sounds like to the rest of the world 😂

Bloody illiterates.
Neither of them look remotely like that either, that filter is the most aggressive one out there.
Let’s see the real results of your surgery, eh Katie?

Also why is her tone of voice so menacing/aggressive? I guess she thinks she’s smouldering with sexual intensity, she hasn’t a clue what she looks and sounds like to the rest of the world 😂

Reactions: 21
First photos of the gruesome twosome in Thailand...
surely she can see its over, in that first photo ? her hair's a mess, shes built like a male russian shot putter and her choice of clothes,c lothing colour and slippers scream of same old,same old, she looks like a mix and match game and him, that dispicable toad, calling the beautiful country hes in " squalor"!..... i hope someone reports him, the thai's are very proud people and he would get a few lashes for that,( not pricey cheap lashes either)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm beginning to think that no one is going to expose her dreadful behaviour as they are scared she will try and do a CF. The Sun have washed their hands of her. (No, I am nothing to do with the Sun btw but got the info from someone in the know) I think the only person who can bring her down now is a judge.

Re Slapgate night. The Police know what happened, the ambulance/paramedics know, neighbours, her family and so many more. She is lying when she said the story 'someone' gave is false, she gave that account. It happened. (I'm saying allegedly, as I don't want to be sued) But he kicked her in the head, he punched her and tried to strangle her. It's an abusive relationship. I was sent the same 3 screenshots by 2 separate people yesterday, my head was blown especially when I was told there were worse messages after the attack. I was told she left the kids to run away, so it must of been bad. They both live in a dark and twisted world.
They have dragged those children in to their terrifying lies, I'm so angry and sad. She has put Carl before her children's MH. So seeing her (or SP) putting up more kids pictures yesterday is just another smokescreen.
Obviously Cole is not the one if she was asking if she should get back with KB. So WTF do they get out of this relationship? He knows she would leave him for an ex, he beats up (probably wasn't the first time either) the whole :poop: show is toxic. The pair of them think they are invincible.
Katie has no remorse or empathy, takes what she wants, yet is always playing the victim.
God, what an animal 😡.. And I'm actually referring to Cole! I myself, have been on the receiving end of what he's alleged to have done. (No drink or drugs involved though) ,
And I can assure u now, theres not a chance in hell that the social wouldn't have been involved!
In situations like this, they need to be certain that you're adequately protecting your children and putting their safety first.
You need to show that you're prioritising their needs above anything or ANYONE else!
I of course, actually care about my children, and did what most mothers would do!!
I can't fathom why she's chosen him over her beautiful kids 😔.
Given the fact, there was allegedly alcohol & drugs involved (on top of the alleged domestic violence) and given the fact she's clearly shown she's unable, or unwilling to put her children first .. I'd be surprised if they're allowed anywhere near her.
Those poor munchkins 🥺🥺🥺 God knows what they've seen whilst in her care 😢😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Seems she’s deleted the burner account for now. I wonder if Kieran saw the comments about him?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder if they could repossess the MM if both of them are away - how ace would that be?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t get what they’re doing in Bangkok for three weeks. They won’t be allowed at the Palace or any of the temples without covering up and they don’t strike me as the cultural types! They’re a bit old to be hitting up Khao San Road with all the kids. So, three weeks going to sex clubs? How edifying.
It probably is more surgery. My mate got her boobs done in BK because it’s so much cheaper.
She’s finishing her transition.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.