Katie Price #135 Off for a stay at the Bangkok Hilton wearing knickers that smell like Stilton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on Carl's insta mentioned that it looked like they were in the Conrad in Bangkok. Looks like they're right, bathroom furnishings are the same after a quick Google search!
Looks like the £250 a night suite? So if they are away for 3 weeks that's five grand on the hotel.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Looks like the £250 a night suite? So if they are away for 3 weeks that's five grand on the hotel.
I don’t get what they’re doing in Bangkok for three weeks. They won’t be allowed at the Palace or any of the temples without covering up and they don’t strike me as the cultural types! They’re a bit old to be hitting up Khao San Road with all the kids. So, three weeks going to sex clubs? How edifying.
It probably is more surgery. My mate got her boobs done in BK because it’s so much cheaper.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Have you see her latest video? Pointing to Bangkok "Have you seen this stunning view" points at self... "I mean this view." Pah! Get to specsavers love.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I don’t get what they’re doing in Bangkok for three weeks. They won’t be allowed at the Palace or any of the temples without covering up and they don’t strike me as the cultural types! They’re a bit old to be hitting up Khao San Road with all the kids. So, three weeks going to sex clubs? How edifying.
It probably is more surgery. My mate got her boobs done in BK because it’s so much cheaper.
They might be in Bangkok for a night or two, shopping, eating and going to bars, then probably a flight from Bangkok down to the islands. Bangkok is good fun but it's not somewhere most people would stay for 2 weeks.

I also suspect she'll be back for Harvey's fashion show (i think it was around 8th March?), She won't want to miss that positive PR opportunity.

The first thing I do when I go on a long distance holiday is put my fannypack around my neck, head to the lav and take a gormless selfie. For the fans innit. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
That's the last thing she needs!!! God, I hope you're wrong. She's got a deathwish if she does. :(

Reactions: 10
We don't know for sure they're intending to stay out there for three weeks.
I actually reckon they'll be back after 2.

Reactions: 11
I'm beginning to think that no one is going to expose her dreadful behaviour as they are scared she will try and do a CF. The Sun have washed their hands of her. (No, I am nothing to do with the Sun btw but got the info from someone in the know) I think the only person who can bring her down now is a judge.

Re Slapgate night. The Police know what happened, the ambulance/paramedics know, neighbours, her family and so many more. She is lying when she said the story 'someone' gave is false, she gave that account. It happened. (I'm saying allegedly, as I don't want to be sued) But he kicked her in the head, he punched her and tried to strangle her. It's an abusive relationship. I was sent the same 3 screenshots by 2 separate people yesterday, my head was blown especially when I was told there were worse messages after the attack. I was told she left the kids to run away, so it must of been bad. They both live in a dark and twisted world.
They have dragged those children in to their terrifying lies, I'm so angry and sad. She has put Carl before her children's MH. So seeing her (or SP) putting up more kids pictures yesterday is just another smokescreen.
Obviously Cole is not the one if she was asking if she should get back with KB. So WTF do they get out of this relationship? He knows she would leave him for an ex, he beats up (probably wasn't the first time either) the whole :poop: show is toxic. The pair of them think they are invincible.
Katie has no remorse or empathy, takes what she wants, yet is always playing the victim.
As I said before nobody else will bring her down - it will be her own doing - shes already tripping herself up non stop, Wanky wont take her tit and turns out to be just as evil as she is.
She is not used to not getting her own way - and her biggest punishment is her looks, she puts them above everything and everybody even her own family and the fact she is looking a state is the worst thing that could happen to her.
Its hurting her deeply - hence the rapid increase in procedures lately, having a younger bloke who she knows could meet someone younger and prettier is also beating her up.
We just sit and wait - she is getting away with all sorts but that makes her braver so her downfall will eventually be more spectacular and one she wont be able to blag and get on good terms with everyone about.
Shes ditched those who cared about her, her family seem to have given up and thankfully 4 of her kids are distanced enough so when the tit does hit the fan it wont hurt them as much.
The public are starting to see her for what she is - yeh there is the odd weirdo who worships her, but you look at the general consensus on her posts and the majority are people who see behind the mask.
Just sit tight people - shes on a downward spiral and she wont be able to blame anyone but herself.
I dont think her exes are angels but the fathers are doing their best and hopefully will hold up the kids and give them a happy home life - thank god they have stepped up to the mark.
Shes trapped with an abusive partner and I think there are blackmail threats between them that if either leave they will spill the beans.
She doesnt have a queue of new "the ones" to have as back up.
And I know all the tv coverage is annoying but remember it gives her more chances of slipping up and showing the real her - which she cant conceal forever.
For now all we can do is see humour in her stupidity and laugh - we are not trolls we are people who see through her facade and she doesnt like it one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Probably a stop off before flying to somewhere idyllic. OR as someone said, more surgery.

Did she mean 'building adventures' or getting new dentures!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
First photos of the gruesome twosome in Thailand...
I have a real suspicion that these posts are not Thailand and they are playing games again. And why call it a city of squalor it,s disrespectful to the country, but he,s as thick as dog tit anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.