Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackpumpkinhead

I'm beginning to think that no one is going to expose her dreadful behaviour as they are scared she will try and do a CF. The Sun have washed their hands of her. (No, I am nothing to do with the Sun btw but got the info from someone in the know) I think the only person who can bring her down now is a judge.

Re Slapgate night. The Police know what happened, the ambulance/paramedics know, neighbours, her family and so many more. She is lying when she said the story 'someone' gave is false, she gave that account. It happened. (I'm saying allegedly, as I don't want to be sued) But he kicked her in the head, he punched her and tried to strangle her. It's an abusive relationship. I was sent the same 3 screenshots by 2 separate people yesterday, my head was blown especially when I was told there were worse messages after the attack. I was told she left the kids to run away, so it must of been bad. They both live in a dark and twisted world.
They have dragged those children in to their terrifying lies, I'm so angry and sad. She has put Carl before her children's MH. So seeing her (or SP) putting up more kids pictures yesterday is just another smokescreen.
Obviously Cole is not the one if she was asking if she should get back with KB. So WTF do they get out of this relationship? He knows she would leave him for an ex, he beats up (probably wasn't the first time either) the whole :poop: show is toxic. The pair of them think they are invincible.
Katie has no remorse or empathy, takes what she wants, yet is always playing the victim.
God, what an animal 😡.. And I'm actually referring to Cole! I myself, have been on the receiving end of what he's alleged to have done. (No drink or drugs involved though) ,
And I can assure u now, theres not a chance in hell that the social wouldn't have been involved!
In situations like this, they need to be certain that you're adequately protecting your children and putting their safety first.
You need to show that you're prioritising their needs above anything or ANYONE else!
I of course, actually care about my children, and did what most mothers would do!!
I can't fathom why she's chosen him over her beautiful kids 😔.
Given the fact, there was allegedly alcohol & drugs involved (on top of the alleged domestic violence) and given the fact she's clearly shown she's unable, or unwilling to put her children first .. I'd be surprised if they're allowed anywhere near her.
Those poor munchkins 🥺🥺🥺 God knows what they've seen whilst in her care 😢😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I’m so fucking bored of her and Harvey. We’ve seen it and heard it all for years! Is she the only celebrity with a disabled child?
I cannot think of any other disabled person who is exploited as much by both the mother and the media. The media are has much to blame has KP, without the continuous stories in the papers and the tv shows. Harvey would have a much more private life. But unfortunately he is a cash cow who is being milked to death.

• Heart
  • Sad

midsummer blue

VIP Member
More simpering guff from the Scum..

Looks like we will be back to 20 stories a day in the sun. I refuse point blank to read any of them. I’m fuming. She won’t ever be held to account for anything, that much is obvious.

• Angry

Minxmonx

VIP Member
I'm beginning to think that no one is going to expose her dreadful behaviour as they are scared she will try and do a CF. The Sun have washed their hands of her. (No, I am nothing to do with the Sun btw but got the info from someone in the know) I think the only person who can bring her down now is a judge.

Re Slapgate night. The Police know what happened, the ambulance/paramedics know, neighbours, her family and so many more. She is lying when she said the story 'someone' gave is false, she gave that account. It happened. (I'm saying allegedly, as I don't want to be sued) But he kicked her in the head, he punched her and tried to strangle her. It's an abusive relationship. I was sent the same 3 screenshots by 2 separate people yesterday, my head was blown especially when I was told there were worse messages after the attack. I was told she left the kids to run away, so it must of been bad. They both live in a dark and twisted world.
They have dragged those children in to their terrifying lies, I'm so angry and sad. She has put Carl before her children's MH. So seeing her (or SP) putting up more kids pictures yesterday is just another smokescreen.
Obviously Cole is not the one if she was asking if she should get back with KB. So WTF do they get out of this relationship? He knows she would leave him for an ex, he beats up (probably wasn't the first time either) the whole :poop: show is toxic. The pair of them think they are invincible.
Katie has no remorse or empathy, takes what she wants, yet is always playing the victim.
She will never do a CF as is a narcissist and they care too much about themselves to do something like that.( that’s why I get so annoyed when she bangs on about MH issues, as she doesn’t care and never has ). CF cared deeply about what other people thought, so that’s what drove her to do what she did. 😢
When KP goes to meet her maker prematurely, it will be either by Cawl getting a bit too handy with his fists, or her drink driving again, or her ( unintentionally ) taking too many drugs. It would never be through suicide. But her life will end prematurely as she lives too much in the fast lane, and that’s the consequence.

Last edited:

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
WTF ?
how fucking old is this story?
Well there was me saying well done Sun for blanking her, and an hour later here we are with them printing this trash, despite what she said about the Sun, this is unreal now, so the reason for her accident was worrying about H, was it. Every time she throws out H for sympathy, yet again much of the public will fall for it.

So frustrating, anyone that knows the truth just can’t beat this constant pandering to her, I just don’t get it. Still I not gonna get angry, she’s gonna slip up soon so badly, even they can’t protect her, I gonna keep the faith a while longer yet, she looks awful out in Thailand, and he appears more controlling than ever with his outbursts on IG, they’ll sink themselves eventually.

• Angry
  • Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Completely on another tangent, but my daughter and her boyfriend took our dogs for a walk at the weekend to a castle grounds near the Malverns - there's a huge car park and they've opened a cafe which gets really popular. There was a minibus there with a load of young adults and their care team from where Harvey is at college, and my daughter said what a great time they were all having. I'm so glad Harvey is now in an environment that he can thrive in, it's an amazing place and it's brilliant that they saw past Skanky to let him attend.

Squirrelina

VIP Member
I'm losing the motivation to keep up with her antics. She'll end up giving me high blood pressure and she isn't worth it. Owes over £3 million, dodges jail and community service, it's still holiday after holiday and she's still being given TV shows. She's a shitshow and an insult to decent and law abiding people and Cole's a thick, useless twat :mad:
So well said. I think a lot of us are beginning to suffer. I don’t think the police, media, law courts will ever bring her down. She will do it all herself. We need patience. It’s bloody difficult though isn’t it. 💚

I’m watching Peaky Binders, as hubby loves it, I prob in a minority, but it does my head in, I find it utterly depressing, this episode is even darker than usual 😁 So I’ve popped onto the thread to cheer myself up 🤪 and as grim as reading about Skanky is at the moment it’s better than what hubby is watching 😁

I have one big question, that is bugging me about Skanky above all others, and there is a lot I question, but does anyone know how she is getting out of her community service, as I do believe the person who said she’d only done 2 sessions so far, she doesn’t look like she’s doing it, and now another bloody holiday. It appears the law is failing again with Skanky, I just don’t get it, any of our people in the know have an idea what is going on there ? It be pissing me right off, but not as much as Peaky Blinders I must say 😁
I tried watching it. It was very grim. As a side issue I sold an Art Deco orange lampshade to the Peaky Blinders set designers. I was glued to the tv. Sadly it wasn’t shown just yet. It’s this one.

I’m watching Peaky Binders, as hubby loves it, I prob in a minority, but it does my head in, I find it utterly depressing, this episode is even darker than usual 😁 So I’ve popped onto the thread to cheer myself up 🤪 and as grim as reading about Skanky is at the moment it’s better than what hubby is watching 😁

I have one big question, that is bugging me about Skanky above all others, and there is a lot I question, but does anyone know how she is getting out of her community service, as I do believe the person who said she’d only done 2 sessions so far, she doesn’t look like she’s doing it, and now another bloody holiday. It appears the law is failing again with Skanky, I just don’t get it, any of our people in the know have an idea what is going on there ? It be pissing me right off, but not as much as Peaky Blinders I must say 😁
I tried watching it. It was very grim. As a side issue I sold an Art Deco orange lampshade to the Peaky Blinders set designers. I was glued to the tv. Sadly it wasn’t shown just yet. It’s this one.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I have just read Binfests latest posts.
I hope everything that has been hinted at happens.
Except, I haven’t a clue what that is, if it ever will happen,and if will have any effect. I will try to remain optimistic.

• Haha

not on my watch

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be amazing if woods has something to do with someone she owes money to and he's there to find out where all her money is kept.
On second thoughts he's not that fucking clever 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 33

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Just checking in and I am HOWLING at the pics of them walking the streets of Bangkok. I mean why aren’t they off to the luscious beach resorts? What a waste of money.

In terms of KP I mean her face might look wrinkle free but her legs give her age away. She needs to realise that at her age she can’t wear skirts like that anymore and that top is ridiculous. A young man to screw doesn’t make you young love.

When will she grow the fuck up and act her age?
I‘ve noticed her knees have gone for a few years now, that’s why I don’t get all these surgeries all her type have on their faces. You really can’t fix knees, hands, upper arms, neck area, especially if menopause kicks in. Fair enough if you cover up the areas I’ve mentioned you can try to fake youth with just your face (I see you Madonna with your gloves 😁) but she just continues to flaunt her ageing body with this patchwork face. The woman seems to believe she‘s going to be forever 18, whereas she’s now looking in her 50s, everything she’s done has made her look older, and the stupid idiot should start wearing appropriate clothing, but no she thinks she’s still a glamour model.

I’m getting older I’m 45, my knees ain’t what they were, I know I’ll never look 18 again, but really have no wish to go back to that age, I had my fun then, I happy at 45. I‘ve never had surgery, wear pretty cool stuff that covers up bits, mainly no more short skirts 😁, bigging myself 🤪 but I look 20 years younger than that mess without even trying. If I age couldn‘t care less, I have more important things in my life than being so shallow, and where has it got her, she really looks dreadful now.

Skanky will never accept her age, if she ever makes 50, doubtful way she’s going, God knows what she will look like, it really will be that Wilderstein woman on steroids.🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

WhereisPrecious

And replying to Instagram comments as of an hour ago 😁
Wrong profile.....does he realise how arrogant that sounds...he is with her and has been for a while now...happily aiding and abetting her avoiding paying what she owes and going on spending spree's and holidays and his attitude has always been a big FU at everyone thinking he is so smug...Cant wait to see that WIPED OFF HIS FACE...yeah boi.

• Heart

President_Butthead

I don't know HOW Katie can sleep at night, to be honest. If she's not in a deep depression about this terrible state of affairs then she truly must have some sort of personality disorder, as has been suspected.
She sleeps at night because she is a narcissist and sees the world through the lens of her and only her. I can't imagine that she's actually depressed or has anxiety but rather she is going through some performance to elicit sympathy from the wider public.

As I've mentioned before she drags good people down. I was lucky enough (completely undeservedly) to gain a VIP place in the 2018 London Marathon. I was casually hanging out with her running coach, a warm lovely man. She was supposed to be in the tent by 0930 to do a press meet and greet. She turned up late and only ran 10-15k (5-10Miles) before pulling out. I would have been mortified if I had to explain her absence like that.

But it doesn't matter because she's Katie Price innit

• Angry